JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Sergeant Steve Owen shot dead by black thug yesterday.. White lives matter???

During a stop yesterday a black thug with a wrap sheet and out committing crime shoots this officer dead after being pulled over.... Unloaded 4 more bullets standing over him to finish him off before he took off running.. Black dude was caught and surrendered..

It's all over the news here in California..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/05...alifornia.html

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

Sadly he leaves a family and wife behind..

Black thug with a rap sheet caught in this picture below.. I'm sure he will receive the death penalty for this...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 11:41 AM.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Been flipping thru the channels can't seem to find the coverage of all the white people looting the shoe and liquor stores. Burning down the gas stations after stealing all the Newport and Black and Milds. Jibs? You sure this is a real story and not just something these crackers ain't making this shit up?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    Been flipping thru the channels can't seem to find the coverage of all the white people looting the shoe and liquor stores. Burning down the gas stations after stealing all the Newport and Black and Milds. Jibs? You sure this is a real story and not just something these crackers ain't making this shit up?

White lives don't matter I guess then????..... ......

White people like myself have lives and don't need to riot, got better things to do.... We just arm up and hold down our forts...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Awful and sad. Officer died a hero, unlike the thread starter, JPUSSY.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Dindunuffin.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

He'll be found hanging in his cell soon enough........

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Officer shot dead in St Louis earlier Thursday as well. No coverage or faux outrage by the media. Crazy.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

But the thug was just getting his life back on track. Thinking of enrolling in community college.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yup pieces of crap

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Because white lives matter is racist, but black lives matter isn't, duh. Not sure how to imbed video from my phone, but this days a lot.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/w...-neighborhood/

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Officer shot dead in St Louis earlier Thursday as well. No coverage or faux outrage by the media. Crazy.
    Because nobody cares when the thug is white. People cant muster up the fake outrage for that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

16 year shot and killed today in Los Angeles California, the kid called 911, described himself and said he had a gun.. The kid then writes a suicide note..

Cops come and the kid points the replica gun at the cops.. Cops unload on the teen and kill him..

A BLM protest against cops happens shortly after and this is all over the local news today.... SO STUPID... The protestors that is...

They protest against cops even when shootings are completely justified..

16-year-old boy killed by LAPD called 911 before the shooting and left a 'farewell note,' police say
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 11:01 AM.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

"wrap sheet"

LOL, op is as dumb as they get

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    But the thug was just getting his life back on track. Thinking of enrolling in community college.
    Aspiring rapper?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    "rap sheet"

LOL, op is as dumb as they get
    Criminal record sound better Einstein?

Bruce so this is how it's gonna be between us?..

Bruce the super feminine forum liberal and Grits n Gravy the low life forum cheater can both kiss my ass for now..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 11:45 AM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

29 years on the force and He could only get to sergeant thats not easy to do so he might have been one of the good ones...

so I won't make any jokes about a Thug killing a Thug.

LA Leo have been Thugs for a long time. Antelope valley sheriffs got caught doing dirty stuff google it.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Interesting story here...

‘Ferguson effect’? Savagely beaten cop didn’t draw gun for fear of media uproar, says Chicago police chief

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...-police-chief/

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The police are too pussy in this country. If this happened in another country the police would have got the suspect and hang him by the town square. No need to waste money on trial.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pavyracer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post

‘Ferguson effect’? Savagely beaten cop didn’t draw gun for fear of media uproar, says Chicago police chief

Chicago is a breeding ground for black criminals.. Chicago has become the Detroit of years ago...

This female cop got punched in the face and then brutally beaten.. This is why I'm against women cops patrolling the mean streets.. They can get over powered or beaten in a blink of an eye where male cops won't in these types of circumstances...

Should have a male cop partnering up and patrolling with women cops..

In this case it sounds like this female cop was on her own and got ruined.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post

of course. It's the same effect as using hate speech in public. Now mostly white guys have to tip toe around things of the nature in public wasn't always that way you know. It's the same thing. You adapt or perish. As old as time. if I was a white cop and I liked my job I'd think twice about pulling my gun and using it on a black suspect unless I could without a doubt prove my life was in danger. It's open season on them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

A male cop can be punched and beaten to shreds. That's why they carry guns. They are not MMA trained fighters. Even the Ninjas carry swords and stars even though they know karate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

animals thats all

put them in cages

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    animals thats all

put them in cages
    they're trying jj! They just keep shooting them before they can get there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    A male cop can be punched and beaten to shreds. That's why they carry guns. They are not MMA trained fighters. Even the Ninjas carry swords and stars even though they know karate.
    Males are physically stronger then women and more able to defend themselves against men..

Unless you're Rhonda Rousey, a woman officer in a physical confrontation can't expect to last against a 25 year old black criminal male that's been pumping iron for years in the pen that just got let out to do more crime.

That female officer that got beat down is really lucky she didn't get her gun taken and used on her which can happen as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    animals thats all

put them in cages
    That is what they did to your mother but then again she was an actual beaver.

JPUSSY and JJ BALD = 2 broke bitches

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Males are physically stronger then women and more able to defend themselves against men..

Unless you're Rhonda Rousey, a woman officer in a physical confrontation can't expect to last against a 25 year old black criminal thug that's been pumping iron for years in the pen that just got let out to do more crime.

That female officer that got beat down is really lucky she didn't get her gun taken and used on her which can happen as well.
    Most men are stronger than women. Not you though bitch boy JPUSSY. My 10 month old daughter has more heart than your bitch ass.

teaserpleaser

This forum is going to hilarious in 10-20 years when we have our first Mexican-American president and Latinos are the majority. If they aren't already. Only the lord knows how many illegals are here and how many kids have those uncounted illegals had? Yeah should be good. You guys will finally have something good to cry about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Most men are stronger than women. Not you though bitch boy JPUSSY. My 10 month old daughter has more heart than your bitch ass.
    Can you atleast try to be funny Gritters... Tough guy behind the computer screen I see..

You wouldn't dare say that to my face.. I'd punish you pal and you know this..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    This forum is going to hilarious in 10-20 years when we have our first Mexican-American president and Latinos are the majority. If they aren't already. Only the lord knows how many illegals are here and how many kids have those uncounted illegals had? Yeah should be good. You guys will finally have something good to cry about.
    Pope said it best, they multiply like rabbits.. Only a matter of time.. Viva la America...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...d-like-rabbits

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Can you atleast try to be funny Gritters... Tough guy behind the computer screen I see..

You wouldn't dare say that to my face.. I'd punish you pal and you know this..
    Highly doubtful. You are the poster child for being a pussy. I think we need to add a new term to the urban dictionary.....JBibby someone who talks tough but pisses sitting down.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Highly doubtful. You are the poster child for being a pussy. I think we need to add a new term to the urban dictionary.....JBibby someone who talks tough but pisses sitting down.
    Settle down Grits before I expose you once again on this forum and make you look the fool.. You already have a target on your back don't make it harder on yourself..

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

You wouldn't dare say that to my face..
    lol, so says the coward/hypocrite who calls black people thugs on the internets which we all know you'd never have the balls to do in real life, you racist pussy

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

That is what they did to your mother but then again she was an actual beaver.
    Grits, Your beaver line is the funniest thing that I will read this week.
    Thanks for the laff.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Fkn Grits is on it today...

Don't fuk with Grits

#testyasfuk

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

come on gritter...you're better than this