JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    lol, so says the coward/hypocrite who calls black people thugs on the internets which we all know you'd never have the balls to do in real life, you racist pussy
    Damn right I wouldn't call them thugs to their face, I don't have a death wish as I certainly don't wanna get shot.. Doesn't make me a pussy it makes me smart..

Black people that commit crimes for a living and or riot in the streets are THUGS.. Doesn't make me a racist either... What should I call them? Saints?

You sound like a thug yourself since you're sticking up for them... Enjoy your stay in prison when you finally get arrested.. Don't drop the soap pal..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 01:55 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    come on gritter...you're better than this
    Those lines are pretty funny.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    come on gritter...you're better than this
    No he really is not..

6 trivia question badges now and growing by the week for Gritters.. Dude is as dumb as a rock and obviously a cheater.. I called him out on his garbage before and now he's butt hurt.. I'm loving this...

Gritters is my bitch and he knows this..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 01:52 PM.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 374

This won't end because everyday a black guy does something dumb and cops kill him and another protest roars.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Thanks Obama

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    This won't end because everyday a black guy does something dumb and cops kill him and another protest roars.
    Yep, this is never gonna stop unfortunately.. Tough time to be a police officer that's for sure..

Blacks commit the most violent crimes in America and that is fact... In turn blacks will always be the ones that get shot and killed the most by police.. Rightfully so... It's always been that way and will continue to be..

The only difference now is that the main media covers it more and the ghetto blacks then protest and riot every chance they get.. Not because of a necessary injustice either, mainly because they have nothing better to do because most are out or work and on welfare.. Looking to party more then protest IMO. Bust a electronic store window and begin looting.. Get that free 40".. Start street fires and what not..

chico2663

jbibby. I made a good living working in the ghetto. I got caught in the riots and my customers made sure i was safe. I have 7 kids that are on the first 48. There are thugs in all races and it is a shame that a policemen is dead. But we have 20 of these on the boards here. I don't know the officer but why do we need things pointed out. There are always shit that never comes out to the public.There were 2 cops that were robbing dope boys. They got killed by a dopeboy who then turned a gun on himself. I told my friends who were cops that I heard thru grapevine that these 2 guys were doing and what was going to happen. These guys were made out to be saints when they were p.o.s.. Had another guy who i grew up with flunk drug test and lie detector test twice. But his aunt was a captain so he got the job. He started screwing a cousins wife who was a dispatcher. He tried to put some bogus charges on my cousin. His family made them drop after they found out i was going to get involved. (knew to much dirt on family)I have friend of a friend who was p.c. when the riots happened in cinti. He is a great guy and city tried to hang him out to dry. I am friend of p.c. from my hometown. Not all cops are saints not all black people are sinners. Hell the p.c. used to tell us how stupid some of his guys were every tuesday at breakfast. I'm just saying that we have enough of these threads from guys that are scared. I really don't think you are but relax. If we hadn't talked before I would think your racist.Before some dumb ass thinks I hate cops.I personally am friends with about 50 or more. Some are great some aren't so much.

chico2663

I was offered a job to be a policemen twice passing test and went thru academy. My mother told me that i shouldn't because i had to good heart and would end up in jail myself. My family on dads side run with horsemen and it would be rough to arrest them. Then i'm the one doing time. OR SHE KNEW MY FAVORITE SHOW WAS THE BAD LIEUTENANT!LOL
    Last edited by chico2663; 10-07-16 at 03:42 PM.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Y
    Blacks commit the most violent crimes in America and that is fact...
    wrong, again, but yr wrong about almost everything

mass shootings-easily the "most violent crimes" almost always deranged white boys-in Charleston, SC, in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, Aurora, Colorado, Virginia Tech (asian guy), Orlando shooting (not a black guy), etc. etc. etc.

yr just a racist asshole
    & most crime committed by black people is against other black people, which you, as a dumbassed racist, should be fine with
    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If we hadn't talked before I would think your racist.
    he is
    been spewing this thinly-veiled racist BS around here for ages now

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10674

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    Been flipping thru the channels can't seem to find the coverage of all the white people looting the shoe and liquor stores. Burning down the gas stations after stealing all the Newport and Black and Milds. Jibs? You sure this is a real story and not just something these crackers ain't making this shit up?
    We protest differently. Mostly in scary Clown suits.

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Does this ever happen to non-white cops?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by garvardntl View Post
    Does this ever happen to non-white cops?
    yes a vietnamese police officer was killed in cincinnati 3 years ago. He was a great guy.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    We protest differently. Mostly in scary Clown suits.
    Saw earlier where Twitter is blowing up...all the BLMers are asking meet ups after the hurricane to loot. Unreal. Bunch of worthless fukks. They were excited the map shows damage to "white neighborhoods" so shopping bags in hand.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Whites make up most of population..blacks dont..by percentage blacks committed a lot more then whites. It's called your image..the professional bl I should do well..the ghetto ones dont.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If you get robbed you should use capital punishment ishment....I left my area...there are some golf clubs and an old bed. Gonna get me AK 47...in south carolina..

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    But the thug was just getting his life back on track. Thinking of enrolling in community college.
    Well, that's always an option ... when you get it for free.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    wrong, again, but yr wrong about almost everything

mass shootings-easily the "most violent crimes" almost always deranged white boys-in Charleston, SC, in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, Aurora, Colorado, Virginia Tech (asian guy), Orlando shooting (not a black guy), etc. etc. etc.

yr just a racist asshole
    & most crime committed by black people is against other black people, which you, as a dumbassed racist, should be fine with

he is
    been spewing this thinly-veiled racist BS around here for ages now
    I'm not a racist and I do have many friends that are black whom don't think I'm a racist either.. Dated black woman also in my past for years.. That's the problem everyone screams racism these days when you try and keep it real even when presenting the facts..

I might be guilty of stereotyping and racial profiling at times and I'll admit that, but a racist that I am not..

I can careless what color people are, God created us all equal at birth and I don't think he made any mistakes when creating different races.. We the people created the hate by how we were raised and influenced....

I simply don't like violent crimes against innocent people.. I don't like cops being killed either by Black, Mexican or White thugs either when they were just doing the job to protect society.....

THE FACTS IN AMERICA - Blacks do commit the most violent crimes, Blacks make up the highest incarcerated race in American jails also.. If you wanna call me racist for presenting the racial facts then go right ahead...

These are the facts... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 05:47 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

THE FACTS IN AMERICA - Blacks do commit the most violent crimes, Blacks make up the highest incarcerated race in American jails also.. If you wanna call me racist for presenting the racial facts then go right ahead...

That is just pure facts

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Whites make up most of population..blacks dont..by percentage blacks committed a lot more then whites. It's called your image..the professional bl I should do well..the ghetto ones dont.
    That's correct and all you have to do is google it and read..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I was offered a job to be a policemen twice passing test and went thru academy. My mother told me that i shouldn't because i had to good heart and would end up in jail myself. My family on dads side run with horsemen and it would be rough to arrest them. Then i'm the one doing time. OR SHE KNEW MY FAVORITE SHOW WAS THE BAD LIEUTENANT!LOL
    The Movie Bad Lieutenant was a trip.. I saw that...

Yep I did the entire police man testing thing as well right after college back in the day.. They were only hiring minorities at the time here in LA California.. I was put on a waiting list and basically forgotten about even though I qualified and scored higher in the test scores then probably all the others applying at the time....

I moved on with my life as it wasn't ment to be.. I guess I got lucky now that I look back... I wouldn't want to be a cop today even though I'd probably have made detective at this point..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-07-16 at 06:04 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Saw earlier where Twitter is blowing up...all the BLMers are asking meet ups after the hurricane to loot. Unreal. Bunch of worthless fukks. They were excited the map shows damage to "white neighborhoods" so shopping bags in hand.
    Yep, thugs... http://www.infowars.com/black-lives-...-matthew-hits/

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

the pig initiated force by trying to stop him and pull him over

There is no reason for people to protest morons, because if a black guy shoots a pig
    they hold him accountable, if a pig shoots a black guy the pig gets a raise
    amazing how racists fail simple logic

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

All the racists look for every time a black person commits a crime then they go look
    this justifies racism, yet when the us govt commits atrocities, a govt run by white people
    these racists look the other way.
    Who did 911 white people and dual Israelies in the american govt who blamed it on arabs
    Who raped the american economy white people,
    Then these racists claim to care about the law, they only care about the law when they
    can use it against black people
    So these racists excuse all the evils of white people, while using every black criminal activity
    as justification for their hatred

First 12