Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Only at tu..... "the university".... Kahks not Glocks!!!!

having to search for a new avatar is always an adventure....

And after waking to find my trusty Labrador mounting his favorite piece of "sick in the head, dog-bangin'" ass removed for some unknown reason, I had to search for something that was apparently a little less "frisky" than my poon-addicted pooch....

So, I decided to find a photo of those three young kids who, upon finding Mom's dildo collection, come marching into a dinner party each holding a dong/dildo on their heads like a crown/unicorn horn....

but instead, I immediately find what's been goin' on over at my old law school alma matter, the univ of texas, affectionately known as "t.u." to us Aggies.....

well, this vid sums it up.... a major gun control protest with a twist that only the steers/queers in Austin, and the resulting "under sexed" undergraduate babes could come up with:

The link to this riveting story on the "kahks not glocks" protest over in Austin is posted below....

The best sign among the crowd? Obviously, the one which read "THE BIGGER THE GLOCK, THE SMALLER THE KAHK"......

GOOD OL t.u............ hundreds of t-sips screaming "kahks not glocks" all around campus..... brings a tear to my eye that I don't live in Austin any more......

great excuse to pass out 100's of free dildos to guys/gals who most assuredly put them to use that evening, as most of the guys at t.u. are gay, and most of the women don't get enough dick.... particularly since the high point of their reception of adequate dick, which was back during my tutelage at "the university".......

link to the whole story:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...us-9181629.php
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-03-16 at 07:04 AM.

Auto Donk

PS.... AFTER watching the entire vid, I can pretty assuredly say I saw tittywarrior, seeweed, and bobbywaves in the crowd, in line, waiting for one of the thousands of dongs the organizers gave away.... no surprise there....

wonder no longer where waves acquired this beauty:

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Damm blonde is holding onto it like its her baby.

Auto Donk

you noticed that, as well.....

as much disdain as I have for tu, I can never begrudge a true freak the opportunity to shove as much blackstick as is humanly possible into her nether regions..... and I have no doubt that little freak did just that later that evening.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

dildo not gonna protect you from a maniac... dumb broads.

Auto Donk

au contraire, snowy.... as the prowlling maniac climbs through their dorm room or apartment windows, ass first, backing in, they can ram the over-sized schlongs, no lube, straight up the back doors of their would-be assailants.....

works better than the stun gun used on little JonBenet.... incapacitates the prowler for a good 2-3 mins, allowing the young coeds ample time to escape.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I just noticed her t shirt was a play on the old texas flag featuring a cannon and the words "come and take it"

the cannon has morphed into a bbc dildo.....

her parent's must be so proud.....