Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm starting to like this Julian Assange Dillweed.... Clit-on DONE!!!

so, this Assange dickweed of Wikileaks fame, and noted fan of young vagina, is set to release the "KILL SHOT" on HiLIARy Clit-on's campaign.....

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/02...ay-will-finish

this guy may not be so bad after all......

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

You're so gullible.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Donker you know the drill man....he can release emails and videos of Hillary and staff plotting to set off a nuke in Manhattan or conspiring to have Trump murdered and it'll get half hour of news but then followed by a week of news that in high school trump called a girl ugly.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Donker you know the drill man....he can release emails and videos of Hillary and staff plotting to set off a nuke in Manhattan or conspiring to have Trump murdered and it'll get half hour of news but then followed by a week of news that in high school trump called a girl ugly.

Auto Donk

Good Ol "H"...........

fuk her and the feds......

I see the irony in her self-declared "H" as her moniker, and the way to contact her.... for when she dies, it will be much the same.....

contact her soul in
    HELL.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-02-16 at 04:01 PM.

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Hes said this for a couple of months now. Said it will be an October surprise. It will need to be VERY bad. Cant be more of the same old same old. If it just showed that shes a habitual liar, we already know that. If she conspired illegally against political opponent, thats already been shown. If she sold her offices favors in exchange for Clinton foundation contributions, thats already been proven.
    Better be good Juilan!

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

this leak better be good, nothing seems to get to this bitch...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee Harland View Post
    Hes said this for a couple of months now. Said it will be an October surprise. It will need to be VERY bad. Cant be more of the same old same old. If it just showed that shes a habitual liar, we already know that. If she conspired illegally against political opponent, thats already been shown. If she sold her offices favors in exchange for Clinton foundation contributions, thats already been proven.
    Better be good Juilan!
    this is very on point.... HiLIARy has shown an uncanny ability to let it all slide off her without impact, almost like teflon....

some even have likened her to the Teflon Don.....

But, sometimes all the teflon and bullshit in the world doesn't help you, and hopefully that will be the case for this bitch soon.....

for even with the Teflon Don, it all ended for him like this, soon after he was led out of court as a convicted felon:

Hopefully we'll see a similar mugshot of ol HiLIARy soon.....

Jaycee Harland
    Jaycee Harland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Donk, I have been kept awake at night dreaming about what cousin Julian has up his slimy little sleeve. DAMN I hope its good. Got nothing but hate for the clintons, including the kid, veruca salt. That bitches voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, sounds like a kid learning how to play the trumpet. I just dont think I can handle 4 yrs of her. Not a fan of Trump too much but I think Id choose BigDaddyQH over her
    Assange said he was going to announce the dump from his balcony at the ecuadorian embassy in London tomorrow but canceled due to a credible death threat...hmmmm... interesting. Im confident it will be soon, hope Im not disappointed.
    Election starting to look exactly like the Brexit vote. Same coalitions on both sides. Elites, media and lazy students on one side. Working people on the other. Brexit odds were -275 for STAY. LEAVE won 52-48.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

She will be led out of the White house in cuffs
    To bad Trump is running or she wouldnt win and be in jail sooner
    that idiot cant keep his foot out of his azz so its a no contest
    Criminal beat Shyster Reality star

Auto Donk

SHIT.... i haven't heard anything.... other than my wife telling me something she heard that this fukkin' tool punked us.....

now I would love to assassinate this f'head, if this is true.....

so, this prick f'd us?

good thing I didn't wake up at 4 am cst to hear the lame f'n announcement......

oh well, it's president Cold Chai for sure now......

how in the fuk can this bitch actually get elected???? (fuk we are a nation of idiots):

stick that f'n Cold Chai up your f'n ffat ass, you conniving criminal bitch:

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

http://prepareforchange.net/2016/09/...s-and-beliefs/

Wild Bill surely enjoys his younger companions