bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The Terrence Crutcher case is just about how women should never be police officers

It has nothing to do with racism....women police officers simply believe ANY man not complying with their commands is instantly a potentially deadly threat to them whether they have a weapon or not and draw their gun...and guess what they're right bc they're tiny weak women who couldn't possibly engage in any physical confrontation with a subject. Any sane male officer would've deployed his Taser in that incident (in fact the male officer with her did right before the little girl blew him to hell) and wait to see after that if a threat was there beyond just non-compliance since there was no weapon or physical threatening action from the suspect (keep in mind they are following the suspect not vice versa) who appears to be on drugs but not violent in any way but being a female officer if there is ever the potential need for physical force she has only one option.

Also she was probably about to have her period.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    It has nothing to do with racism....women police officers simply believe ANY man not complying with their commands is instantly a potentially deadly threat to them whether they have a weapon or not and draw their gun...and guess what they're right bc they're tiny weak women who couldn't possibly engage in any physical confrontation with a subject. Any sane male officer would've deployed his Taser in that incident (in fact the male officer with her did right before the little girl blew him to hell) and wait to see after that if a threat was there beyond just non-compliance since there was no weapon or physical threatening action from the suspect (keep in mind they are following the suspect not vice versa) who appears to be on drugs but not violent in any way but being a female officer if there is ever the potential need for physical force she has only one option.

Also she was probably about to have her period.
    I have a lot of friends that are police in cincinnati and southern ohio(including retired p.c and another in different co.) One of these guys owned a police bar. Made the mistake of sharing that sentiment in that bar and almost got my arse kicked by the biggest dyke in the bar. My constant laughter didn't help. Later that year watched the amazon whip 3 guys at one time. Also police officers.lol So glad I didn't take her up on her offer. I told her i would fight her after I f@cked her and she declined. thank god. But I do believe in your faith. Maybe if they like guys they should be out. lol There was a show about cinti police women which I knew all the players. She is in one scene on the side and she is about 6'4.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She panicked

Terrible move

Use tasers

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She panicked

Terrible move

Use tasers
    Bullshit. She wasn't there by herself. Only excuse is if she were alone with the unarmed guy and then that is not a great excuse either.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Bullshit. She wasn't there by herself. Only excuse is if she were alone with the unarmed guy and then that is not a great excuse either.

I want to know how she was on the force. There has to be a better way of screening people that shouldn't have a gun.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Woman aren't problem. It's the short ass policemen that are the real problems. Short men with issues are the biggest culprits in most of these cases. Fukkers get a badge and want payback from when they were picked on in school. They use to have a height minimum. Now they let midgets on the force who already have identity problems.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Woman aren't problem. It's the short ass policemen that are the real problems. Short men with issues are the biggest culprits in most of these cases. Fukkers get a badge and want payback from when they were picked on in school. They use to have a height minimum. Now they let midgets on the force who already have identity problems.
    Maybe then they should recruit people who were cut from the nba.

bettilimbroke999

Yea these 5 foot shrimps and women need to get passed over for the job of arresting ppl...they know if any altercation happened they'd be on the receiving end of a total ass whooping so if theres any chance the subject MIGHT POSSIBLY SOMEHOW become violent (even with a group of 5 armed officers around them) they draw their gun and get to capping bc they're penetrating pussies that get off on being called "brave heroes" in the media....nothing more than cold-blooded murder in this case.

She has since been charged with manslaughter (max 4 years...more like 2 given day for day early release) but imo being totally unjustified 2nd degree murder would be more appropriate as she had a posse of armed bulletproof vest wearing male officers tasering him and ready to unload on him from all directions if he posed any threat.

Again the guy who bombed NYC and Jersey and engaged in a firefight got taken alive...this guy was non-threatening and only crime he'd committed was blocking traffic and he's instacapped by some 4'6" bitch PMSing who claims it was the "scariest moment of her life" despite the guy having his hands up the whole time surrounded by an army of armed officers.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-22-16 at 04:57 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

Similar case what a year ago where someone who didn't comply with officer's commands quickly reached into his car and shot the officer dead. Maybe the nut was about to reach in and eat all of the drugs in the car, who knows, officer can't see through the car. Its a split second decision. Don't get high and disobey the police and make sudden moves. Not that hard.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave Jetsfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7800

There would never be a problem if the blacks would simply do what the officer tells them to do. They havent changed since Rodney King. Btw 500 murders in Chicago and not a peep from the Black community. I guess black lives don't matter there.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Maybe then they should recruit people who were cut from the nba.
    That's not a bad idea actually. Most basketball players are use to short quick tempered altercations and know not to throw a punch in the end.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    Similar case what a year ago where someone who didn't comply with officer's commands quickly reached into his car and shot the officer dead. Maybe the nut was about to reach in and eat all of the drugs in the car, who knows, officer can't see through the car. Its a split second decision. Don't get high and disobey the police and make sudden moves. Not that hard.
    With 5 officers gun drawn around him the moment the officers saw anything resembling a gun hed have looked like swiss cheese....you try pulling a gun on 5 armed individuals with guns right in your face and see what happens...this aint the Matrix son

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

Quote Originally Posted by mac4lyfe View Post
    woman aren't problem. It's the short ass policemen that are the real problems. Short men with issues are the biggest culprits in most of these cases. Fukkers get a badge and want payback from when they were picked on in school. They use to have a height minimum. Now they let midgets on the force who already have identity problems.
    this

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    There would never be a problem if the blacks would simply do what the officer tells them to do. They havent changed since Rodney King. Btw 500 murders in Chicago and not a peep from the Black community. I guess black lives don't matter there.
    Yea but when ppl are drunk and/or high they act strange....after they are repeatedly non-compliant but not threatening taze em and if they still reach for a gun cap em...doesn't take long for 5 cops to eliminate a subject 5 feet away.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kyhawk View Post
    What the fukk? Rodney King got his ass kicked mercilessly by bitch ass LAPD cops who were dirtier than the guys on the street. Go research Rampart you fukking clown. Tell that to Philando Castillo who was obeying the officers order to get his license and was shot and killed. Tell that to Levar Edward Jones who was also shot for getting his wallet following the policeman's orders. How about Charles Kinsey a therapist who was shot while assisting his patient. I can list HUNDREDS of people, white and black that were shot following the law. To me this is not a race issue because we all should care. But you posting straight up bullshit.

Let me post a few comments from other people regarding your 2nd stupid point. To think that black people don't care about black on black killings is so short sighted and straight up bullshit. Who are you to say black people don't care about black on black crime? Have you seen the hundreds of marches, protests, community work to stop the violence? You are an ignorant fukk for mentioning it while sitting in your lazy boy because I know you don't care enough to try and help. FUKKK YOU! You are trying to deflect from one issue with another issue. We all know that people are killed by drunk drivers or people texting? What are you doing about it? Just because most people in this forum aren't protesting drunk drivers don't mean we do not care. Fukk off with your bullshit.

I lived in Chicago for 20 years until relatively recently; was and still am a big supporter of the police. People in African American neighborhoods were routinely marching, gathering, holding vigils and working with the police and city government in a futile attempt to end or at least curb the violence. It made the local news TV often; but I doubt that matters to the ideologues who claim that blacks only care about white police-on-black violence. The black community cares about both, and it is legitimate for them to protest both and not be hypocritical. Police have an extremely difficult job, and they deserve our respect; but it is a myth that the black community is just inventing their issues with the police. Pay attention and you'll see plenty of black outrage over black-on-black violence in Chicago and elsewhere.

There ARE many, many marches, demonstrations, community meetings and practical responses to gun crimes in African American neighborhoods.(Practical responses on the part of community members, churches, schools, police and city government include peer intervention groups, summer job programs, police database of those with high potential to be perpetrators or victims of shootings, police-community meetings, and others. And a few years ago, Chicago also tried to respond to violence with a city gun ban, but was blocked by the Supreme Court.) Many of these marches, demonstrations and interventions make it into local news coverage, so there's no excuse for any person who follows the news to bring up the ridiculous racist "Why don't they care about black on black crime, huh?" deflection. As if it were impossible to think about two problems at the same time!

Get off your ass and get into the community and try helping instead of sitting back criticizing. If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Let me say it louder... FUKK OFF!!!!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

As i said before when I grew up the cops were all at least 6'3 240. You didn't run your mouth to them unless you wanted your ass whipped. I have a scar over my left eye where to much royal crown and too much lip got me beat. They need to go back to those standards. Mac is right because a lot of nerds are now cops. they never played sports so first confrontation they are scared.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    Link???

Bostongambler

Maybe next time another Tyrone kills a Travis in Chicago, which should be about an hour from now, the savages should riot & loot there as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

that guy did keep walking to his car though

She will get off

Mac4Lyfe

Maybe next time another Tyrone kills a Travis in Chicago, which should be about an hour from now, the savages should riot & loot there as well.
    You need to read that first link too.

Bostongambler

That's great, a forken parade. Need to do more. Need more outrage and get into the community and have lawmakers make some changes. Enable a stop & frisk if not even a curfew or call in national guard.

Something has to be done it's only getting worse.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Women are better police officers than men. This has nothing to do with gender.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Women are better police officers than men. This has nothing to do with gender.
    Found the cuck

Mac4Lyfe

That's great, a forken parade. Need to do more. Need more outrage and get into the community and have lawmakers make some changes. Enable a stop & frisk if not even a curfew or call in national guard.

Lawmakers have prevented just about every gun legislation the people have tried to enact. The gun manufacturers are making billions of dollars why mothers are grieving their dead sons and daughters. The biggest problem is that despite strict gun laws, there are TOO many guns in the hands of gangs. You can get a gun much easier than you can get a job... Chicago police superintendent said it best that if these gangs were throwing rocks at each other, they wouldn't have this problem.

Duke University public policy researcher and University of Chicago Crime Lab gun expert Philip Cook toldBloomberg. He told the site that of the 7,000-plus guns he had traced in his work, "the great majority came from the people who were members of gangs ... part of the reason is those organizations are skilled at accessing guns."

Illinois "does not license or regulate gun dealers, require gun registration, limit the number of guns that can be sold at one time, or require background checks on private sales that aren't conducted at gun shows," writes Zack Beauchamp for ThinkProgress. As a result, it is relatively easy to circulate guns that originate outside Illinois throughout the state when they arrive.
    What's happening in Chicago is just one dimension of a larger national problem with guns. The U.S. has more civilian-owned firearms and looser gun laws than any other advanced, economically developed nation in the world. Similarly, the U.S. has the highest rates by far of firearm-related violence in comparable countries. Reports like these underline the conviction that gun violence is a collective problem in the U.S., not a local one that can be reduced to debates over a single city's gun laws.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

You guys are funny arguing about shit that will never change...and if you think it will, you are just as dumb as the criminals

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You guys are funny arguing about shit that will never change...and if you think it will, you are just as dumb as the criminals
    Got to try something, no? Otherwise we are doomed.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bostongambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

All of these things have been discussed ad nausea, especially the national guard. The problem is very simple... Poverty. The only real solutions are education and opportunity. Kids need better education (especially home training) and access to good jobs. Gang bangers are gang bangers for one reason. They don't have any other real options. Some of these gang bangers are some of the most creative, inventive, focused people you will ever meet but they've learned everything on the streets. I've employed some of them and you would be amazed how quickly they can change when you treat them with respect and give them a good paying job. Unfortunately, many jobs are being offshored and our own people have to fend for themselves by hook or crook.

Bostongambler

All of these things have been discussed ad nausea, especially the national guard. The problem is very simple... Poverty. The only real solutions are education and opportunity. Kids need better education (especially home training) and access to good jobs. Gang bangers are gang bangers for one reason. They don't have any other real options. Some of these gang bangers are some of the most creative, inventive, focused people you will ever meet but they've learned everything on the streets. I've employed some of them and you would be amazed how quickly they can change when you treat them with respect and give them a good paying job. Unfortunately, many jobs are being offshored and our own people have to fend for themselves by hook or crook.
    They have to be reached. Get a HS diploma or GED. Don't have babies before marriage. And get a job.

Bostongambler

The whole cultural aspect of hood life has to be addressed and changed.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Reach one, teach one. You may not be able to save everyone but you start with a few. Years ago, I started training young disadvantaged teenagers on wealth, empowerment, and success. Years later, several of them have done very well for themselves. I can't say it was because of me but I'd like to think I helped inspire them at least by my example. Here in Houston, I mentor STEM HS kids (primarily Black and Hispanic) at several HISD schools. I also mentor several HS athletes. I've been able to get other people to volunteer as well as gotten corporations to pitch in money for tutoring and scholarships. We keep track of their progress and it has been a huge success the last 13 years or so. MOST of them have gone on to college, graduated in science and engineering and have good jobs. Their friends and families see their success and it is contagious. My goal is to get some of these corporations to start an expanded mentoring program where they will allow their employees to take a half day every 2 or 3 weeks to go into the HS and middle schools and mentor kids. All it takes is one.

Bostongambler

Reach one, teach one. You may not be able to save everyone but you start with a few. Years ago, I started training young disadvantaged teenagers on wealth, empowerment, and success. Years later, several of them have done very well for themselves. I can't say it was because of me but I'd like to think I helped inspire them at least by my example. Here in Houston, I mentor STEM HS kids (primarily Black and Hispanic) at several HISD schools. I also mentor several HS athletes. I've been able to get other people to volunteer as well as gotten corporations to pitch in money for tutoring and scholarships. We keep track of their progress and it has been a huge success the last 13 years or so. MOST of them have gone on to college, graduated in science and engineering and have good jobs. Their friends and families see their success and it is contagious. My goal is to get some of these corporations to start an expanded mentoring program where they will allow their employees to take a half day every 2 or 3 weeks to go into the HS and middle schools and mentor kids. All it takes is one.
    And hopefully that one that u reach will reach one as well. Compound interest.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

The thing I don't understand is why didn't they just gang tackle the guy while he was walking with his hands up before he got to the vehicle?

Mac4Lyfe

The whole cultural aspect of hood life has to be addressed and changed.
    One time, I hired a bunch of felons (by mistake). Do you know most of them worked harder then most everyone else. They were so glad they had a high paying job, they were usually the first one's there and the last to leave. They would come in nicely dressed, no pants sagging, no grills and a couple of them covered up their tattoos. I only had problems with one guy I had to let go but the rest were very respectful. 2 of them still work with me. You would never know they were felons.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Women shouldn't be cops....some male cops on the shorter side are fine if they're strong/tough and not pussies

They used to have all out boxing fights where guys would get knocked out and the police academies were brutal.....now they're a cake walk so women and pussy males slip thru the cracks

Also, there are way too many criminals and/or dumbasses that just don't comply

Lots of problems and the masses just wanna blame it all on one thing.....I stopped caring because I get too angry, better off to just live in your bubble stress free
    Points Awarded:

lolz_69 gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

123 Last