MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    One time, I hired a bunch of felons (by mistake). Do you know most of them worked harder then most everyone else. They were so glad they had a high paying job, they were usually the first one's there and the last to leave. They would come in nicely dressed, no pants sagging, no grills and a couple of them covered up their tattoos. I only had problems with one guy I had to let go but the rest were very respectful. 2 of them still work with me. You would never know they were felons.
    Yeah until they conspire to rob your ass a few months down the line

Look how Sean Taylor died....Was paying a bunch of thug teenagers to do chores and shit around the house and they ended up robbing/shooting killing him

Just bad people out there

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16921

Important rules when you get pulled over if you want to live.
    1. Keep your hands on the steering wheel, 10 and 2 o'clock positions after rolling down you window.
    2. Keep your mouth shut until you are asked a question.
    3. Be respectful with your answers and reply yes or no Officer.
    4. Finish your business, say thank you.
    5. Drive away and live another day.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

One time, I hired a bunch of felons (by mistake). Do you know most of them worked harder then most everyone else. They were so glad they had a high paying job, they were usually the first one's there and the last to leave. They would come in nicely dressed, no pants sagging, no grills and a couple of them covered up their tattoos. I only had problems with one guy I had to let go but the rest were very respectful. 2 of them still work with me. You would never know they were felons.
    so only 1 dumb person in the whole story....you

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Rudy that's not very nice. What gives?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

thought it was a pretty good punch line

have a few drinks and reread

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

You folks think the size of a person is indicative of the level of threat they pose? Any one of us, when faced with situations that our nations police force deal with, would probably do no better a job than they. Must feel good to ridicule them from relative safety. Try doing your job with a target on your chest.

teecee

I am not necessarily defending this lady officer. FYI

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yeah until they conspire to rob your ass a few months down the line

Look how Sean Taylor died....Was paying a bunch of thug teenagers to do chores and shit around the house and they ended up robbing/shooting killing him

Just bad people out there
    That was 11 years ago and the 2 guys I'm speaking of have never been in any type of trouble ever since. The both are married with children and their kids are in gifted and talented in school.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ng-george-will

America, with less than 5 percent of the world’s population, has almost 25 percent of the world’s prisoners.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You folks think the size of a person is indicative of the level of threat they pose? Any one of us, when faced with situations that our nations police force deal with, would probably do no better a job than they. Must feel good to ridicule them from relative safety. Try doing your job with a target on your chest.
    Research has shown that taller police officers are more effective at doing their job than short ones...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Love how ppl say the ppl should comply with the cops orders duhhh u fuckn idiots they should but everyone did we wouldn't need cops in the first place. Most are criminals for a reason doesn't mean they deserve to be shot because the PD has the worst customer service skills of any workforce in america but deals with and works with ppl everyday. That says for their lack of training and communication at the top. And last off she has been found to be a druggie and domestic violence culprit herself, anybody surprised now that she shot before thinking. Probably penetrating high on the job.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Love how ppl say the ppl should comply with the cops orders duhhh u fuckn idiots they should but everyone did we wouldn't need cops in the first place. Most are criminals for a reason doesn't mean they deserve to be shot because the PD has the worst customer service skills of any workforce in america but deals with and works with ppl everyday. That says for their lack of training and communication at the top. And last off she has been found to be a druggie and domestic violence culprit herself, anybody surprised now that she shot before thinking. Probably penetrating high on the job.

Are you kidding me? Figures.

Let's see Opie defend her now...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Are you kidding me? Figures.

Let's see Opie defend her now...
    I heard on the news that she admitted on some form she filled out that she tried marijuana when she was a teenager.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I heard on the news that she admitted on some form she filled out that she tried marijuana when she was a teenager.
    Come on??? What's the real story here?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

Come on??? What's the real story here?
    No shit, I heard she chewed gum in high school.

Mac4Lyfe

I just saw that she's been charge with 1st degree murder. That has got to be a first for the popo???

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

she looks like those mean psychopath putting on a fake smile. i bet she has some dark fantasies.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by trump4prez View Post
    she looks like those mean psychopath putting on a fake smile. i bet she has some dark fantasies.

News has it, she's getting indicted on manslaughter..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...slaughter.html

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    News has it, she's getting indicted on manslaughter..
    I find it ironic that it's a woman police officer that gets charged first degree. If it was a man, he'd get off scott free. Woman are still fukked in this country.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I find it ironic that it's a woman police officer that gets charged first degree. If it was a man, he'd get off scott free. Woman are still fukked in this country.
    Angle shooting here mac? ... She messed up, and is being charged... A lot of pressure being applied to be a cop today, should be getting a raise...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Not in cincinnati,ohio. I knew the guy that got killed. Guy thought it was funny to give me a tittie twister in front of family.Bit of a clown but typical young brother. No responsibility with about 5 kids, Although he was a good father providing by weed.The prosecutor I drank couple beers with him before I got sick. He went to high school with some friends.The cop dates a friends daughter. He went to opening day at the reds last 5 years before I got sick. Nice kid but bit of a dork.
    http://www.wlwt.com/article/judge-se...-trial/3562399
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-22-16 at 10:40 PM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

Woman aren't problem. It's the short ass policemen that are the real problems. Short men with issues are the biggest culprits in most of these cases. Fukkers get a badge and want payback from when they were picked on in school. They use to have a height minimum. Now they let midgets on the force who already have identity problems.
    Women are naturally shorter than men. Your rule applies to women officers.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Not in cincinnati,ohio. I knew the guy that got killed. Guy thought it was funny to give me a tittie twister in front of family.Bit of a clown but typical young brother. No responsibility with about 5 kids, Although he was a good father providing by weed.The prosecutor I drank couple beers with him before I got sick. He went to high school with some friends.The cop dates a friends daughter. He went to opening day at the reds last 5 years before I got sick. Nice kid but bit of a dork.
    http://www.wlwt.com/article/judge-se...-trial/3562399

Has the ex cop gone to trial yet? Looks like they're trying to slow case it so he'll never see a prison cell??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Women are naturally shorter than men. Your rule applies to women officers.
    Probably, yet most woman don't usually seem to have the "short man complex" where they love wearing that badge of authority.

A couple comments I've seen people make that made sense...

- People who are easily scared and especially people who would be scared to go into a poor neighborhood with people of different ethnicity's have absolutely no business becoming police officers.

- Not to sound sexist, but a woman police officer, unable to deal with a male suspect physically, is more likely to use her gun.

- I am not a police officer so I cannot know what training they receive. But my thinking is: When there is no other member of the public in any danger of being shot, no hostages or whatever anywhere nearby, why not shoot holes in the tires, retreat to a safe distance, and wait it out? Why the rush to shoot and kill the "threat"?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2528827

This NYPD got thrown under the bus by his fellow officers because he wasn't white. His situation was far more justifiable then many of the other recent shooting by white cops that walk away free. If anything, the other 3 officers just standing their and watching an unarmed man bleed to death should also be fired for not rendering aid.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2528827

This NYPD got thrown under the bus by his fellow officers because he wasn't white. His situation was far more justifiable then many of the other recent shooting by white cops that walk away free. If anything, the other 3 officers just standing their and watching an unarmed man bleed to death should also be fired for not rendering aid.
    Absolutely, if that cop was white male, he would have walked. Just like this woman cop is going to get raked over the coals too.

Stories like this should enrage everyone but it amazes me how so many people can justify an itchy trigger finger cop. People were trying to defend this cop by saying it was an accident. Yes, it was an accident but each one of us has to be accountable for our actions. Just because I'm a licensed gun holder doesn't excuse me if I shoot a little kid by "accident". Then why should it matter if it was a black man, white woman, etc.

chico2663

Has the ex cop gone to trial yet? Looks like they're trying to slow case it so he'll never see a prison cell??
    supposed to be in oct. he is working construction for his dad but he thinks he is going to be convicted. I will share the video of shooting and of dieters.

chico2663

chico2663

chico2663

chico2663

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

The violence in the black community is the problem, not the handful of controversial shootings. Young blacks are guided and influenced by a toxic, violent subculture that promotes violence. Until we address the REAL issue, nothing will change.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Probably, yet most woman don't usually seem to have the "short man complex" where they love wearing that badge of authority.

A couple comments I've seen people make that made sense...

- People who are easily scared and especially people who would be scared to go into a poor neighborhood with people of different ethnicity's have absolutely no business becoming police officers.

- Not to sound sexist, but a woman police officer, unable to deal with a male suspect physically, is more likely to use her gun.

- I am not a police officer so I cannot know what training they receive. But my thinking is: When there is no other member of the public in any danger of being shot, no hostages or whatever anywhere nearby, why not shoot holes in the tires, retreat to a safe distance, and wait it out? Why the rush to shoot and kill the "threat"?
    I have a couple of cops in my family. Cops are not trained to pull out their gun to shoot out tires, or aim at arms, legs etc to injure a suspect. This isn't the movies. If a gun is shot the goal is to kill, or put a dying animal out of its misery at the side of the road.

The only time a cop should shoot at a person is if the suspect poses a deadly threat to himself/herself or the public.

teecee

Research has shown that taller police officers are more effective at doing their job than short ones...
    Maybe it is because people, in general, have greater respect for taller people in every aspect of life. There is plenty written touching on this subject.

Should the officers who make mistakes be held more accountable? Yes.

Just because an officer is not taller and does not intimidate "you" does not mean you should feel more comfortable being non compliant. Accountability is not something that only the police force needs to improve upon, but society as a whole.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 427

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    I have a couple of cops in my family. Cops are not trained to pull out their gun to shoot out tires, or aim at arms, legs etc to injure a suspect. This isn't the movies. If a gun is shot the goal is to kill, or put a dying animal out of its misery at the side of the road.

The only time a cop should shoot at a person is if the suspect poses a deadly threat to himself/herself or the public.
    That major problem is that a lot of cops are not properly trained. Look at all these shootings. Most of the time it's with rookie cops, new to the force. They are not properly equipped to handle these situations. Cops need to be well versed on WHEN to pull out their gun to shoot. Many don't have a clue. How long are we going to accept the excuse "I thought he was reaching for a weapon" or "I was in fear for my life"? The police are shooting more and more UNARMED Americans. That has to stop.

I do not think the end goal of the police should be shooting a gun to kill someone. That's a mistake. The goal should be to STOP AN IMMINENT THREAT. That goal can be met without killing the person. There are many ways to stop a threat, batons, pepper spray, tasers, rubber bullets, etc. The comment the person wrote about shooting out tires is just saying, why rush to shoot to kill? Why not wait it out sometimes? Why not use another option? You shoot someone with a rubber bullet, they are going to drop and retreat. Why not get to a safe vantage point and wait it out? Why the rush to shoot to kill?

Why can these terrorist setting bombs, many times clearly carrying guns, shooting at the cops get apprehended without killing them? but these unarmed people (Black and white) are getting shot dead? Why are people being stopped for bullshit traffic violations getting killed?

First 123 Last