Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Is it politically correct to......

sight in my rifle later today out at the ranch using this particular target?

I do have to admit, it feels very damn good to have that f'n prick in the cross-hairs of my 7mm mag at 200 yards with my finger on the trigger.....

edit:

wow, I'm definitely gonna have the ever-so-sexy, sensual Ms. Donk print out a few of these mo-fos below, as well, as I head to Walmart to pick up an extra case of beer now that I know these f'n targets exist..... It's gonna be an all-afternoon session out on the privacy of the ranch..... the missus in her camo bikini, both of us having a field day blastin' away at these targets, having fun with each other while our barrells cool down.....

she's deadly with her little .243, and her double-barrelled "cannons".....

first, a shot of said "cannons".... or "bazookas", or whatever large ordinance firing synonym that might fight the bill for such a fine rack:

AND, now, on to what will be riddled with bullets later today:

Damn, these targets are so inviting I might have to nail a few of em up to the fence out back and start plinking away at them with my stepson's Red Ryder BB gun, as I can hardly wait til later this afternoon to start cappin' em with the deer rifles.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-18-16 at 08:48 AM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Good for you.

This what I use for target practice. I use a bobble head. It's next to the real thing.

Don't shoot me Kelly!

Auto Donk

if my wife's rifle is shooting low, it' safe to say that HiLIARy will indeed have "blood coming out of her .... whereever"

Auto Donk

all guns unloaded..... in some sort of sick twist, my wife had me pull out and blast shot-up HiLIARy target one last time, bukaki style.....

I'm still not over that facial yet.....

almost photographed it for sbr's viewing pleasure.....

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Do they make a Trump target too?