jc0370
    jc0370's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm back

Many of you don't know me and I haven't been in this forum for years. I was the winner of the iPad 3 in the march madness 3 BJs in a row way back when. I'm back to see what's going on and to find out what SBR has been up 2 and to help my handicapping. LETS MAKE SOME $$$
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Back, with your first post

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by jc0370 View Post
    Many of you don't know me and I haven't been in this forum for years. I was the winner of the iPad 3 in the march madness 3 BJs in a row way back when. I'm back to see what's going on and to find out what SBR has been up 2 and to help my handicapping. LETS MAKE SOME $$$
    Spit or swallow those 3?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Never fukkin heard of you pal

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by jc0370 View Post
    Oh man, my wife and I were just talking about you yesterday!

She was like "what ever happened to jc0370?" and I was like "oh, he's probably scrolling through his iPad 3 right now".

Then she was like "think he'll ever come back to SBR?" and I was like "doubt it, he was one of the great handicappers - SBR would be a distraction to a guy like him, likely cost him money"

So she was like "I'll send him some nudes - that will bring him back" and I said "But that won't do a thing, he's gay." Then she said "that's right I forgot.I'll send him a pic of your dong instead. Within 24 hours of seeing some dik he'll be back on SBR to reintroduce himself. Guarantee it"

I wonder if she remembered to send the kock shot.

Anyway, welcome back bro.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave ByeShea 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.