bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

ALL women are crazy as ####!

My live-in gf today penetrating snapped for no reason (well I know the real reason....simply she has to work today so she was in her usual godawful mood....idc how much women talk about equal pay and women's lib they all want to be kept housewives and cannot handle the stress of work....unless they are some office manager that gets overpaid and doesn't do shit).

This crazy bitch of course acts like a wild animal loose from the zoo (standard female reaction) and throws a pretty much empty bottle of pop at my head then misses me with another pop bottle....throws 2 cordless house phones at the wall and at the window (breaking a piece of one of my expensive blinds)....knocks over a mop bucket full of dirty water onto the carpet kicks a laundry bin a few feet and before she could continue on her psychotic rampage I grab her by the wrist and tell her to calm down......

Of course she acts like and repeatedly threatens that she's gonna call the cops and that I "sprained her wrist" by holding her wrist and preventing her from tearing down the house and throwing shit at me and of course that her wrist felt hot and bruised

Now I KNOW how the system works....bitch will call crazy as penetrate crying talking bout assault and how she's "scared" and the whole police station will come Glocks out and throw me in jail for a day....THAT is how rigged the system is for women....seriously a bitch could try to stab you and if u hurt her hand while she was stabbing at you you would probably get an assault charge....the cops would show up and just say "oh you cant put your hands on her" and take me to jail for a night for a "cooling off period" and domestic assault charge and then proceed to "get justice" by raping me with bail/fines/court costs and some kinda bullshit anger mgmt counseling or whatever...meanwhile if she'd pulled half the shit this crazy oyster did to me today a cop would've tackled/tazed (if having a good day) or shot her for fear for his life (if having a bad day)

penetrate WOMEN ARE CRAZY....WTF SHOULD I HAVE DONE? THIS BITCH COMPLETELY LOST IT AND THERE WAS NO TALKING CALMING HER DOWN...SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO SEE ME ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP "BC I'M AN ASSHOLE" (of course in front of the cops it would have been all about the vicious wrist holding "assault" she had received and how scared she is )
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-02-16 at 05:18 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Nothing u can do. They are all nuts. Except our mothers of course.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dan Kelly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Do nothing. Say nothing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your own fault

Jerkoffs have girls

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I'm damn close to saying that's a wrap. I'm old enough that I don't really give a shit if I'm alone, it's better than being driven crazy on a daily basis.

I'd rather JO at this point and it's not close. It's now 4 straight times we had sex that she basically raped me.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Why not leave her?

Stop being a pussy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Men afraid of women

Lol

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Stop being an asshole

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Stop being an asshole
    Can always tell the dudes that get no pussy, captain save a ho's. Guess what homie, she'd rather have an asshole than a pussy. But you can have long platonic chats with her.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

she went nuts because she had to go to work? wtf?

anyway, be careful with bitches that throw shit.

next thing you know, she's gonna start throwing knives.

crazy bitches are great in bed though. amirite?

reigle9

"crazy bitches are great in bed though. amirite?"

that's an internet myth among dudes bullshitting

no, they're fkking terrible and selfish

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

yeah crazy bitches are awful in bed

its the church going, honor roll girls who are freaks

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    yeah crazy bitches are awful in bed

its the church going, honor roll girls who are freaks
    This

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    This
    an ex always got all As blah blah, typical good girl

in bed, my god, a whole different animal

waking up to a blow job just cause i guess....? either way it was wonderful

she would scratch the shit out of my back too when fukking, which was a turn on oddly enough because i was doing something right

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    an ex always got all As blah blah, typical good girl

in bed, my god, a whole different animal

waking up to a blow job just cause i guess....? either way it was wonderful

she would scratch the shit out of my back too when fukking, which was a turn on oddly enough because i was doing something right
    Agree with that cudi had a ex very similar. Would suck the best and needed nothing in return just liked to do it good girl but in bed man. The back scratch is essential to life

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

much more to the story here, why is there dirty water in the mop bucket? you are too lazy to dump it so its been sitting there for days? prob a pattern of bs like this on your part and she got sick of it. its clear from your comments you know very little about women. but if she truly is that f ed up and not even good in bed why the f are you still with her. grow a pair and get her out. you both will be better off.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Broads are freaking crazy. And the hotter they are, the crazier they are too. You made the mistake of letting this phsyco live with you. It's going to be much more difficult and risky now to get her out of your life.

And never lay a finger on a chick; just turn around and walk away (or run if you have to). The cops don't care if she was the aggressor, if she gets so much as a scratch on her they're taking you in and filing charges.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Sounds like you've got a keeper here.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    much more to the story here, why is there dirty water in the mop bucket? you are too lazy to dump it so its been sitting there for days? prob a pattern of bs like this on your part and she got sick of it. its clear from your comments you know very little about women. but if she truly is that f ed up and not even good in bed why the f are you still with her. grow a pair and get her out. you both will be better off.
    She mopped the kitchen floor earlier and had a bucket of mop water on the outer edge of the kitchen while waiting for it to dry...she's a woman so besides cooking and penetrating it's her only purpose

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Broads are freaking crazy. And the hotter they are, the crazier they are too. You made the mistake of letting this phsyco live with you. It's going to be much more difficult and risky now to get her out of your life.

And never lay a finger on a chick; just turn around and walk away (or run if you have to). The cops don't care if she was the aggressor, if she gets so much as a scratch on her they're taking you in and filing charges.
    I know....believe me....had psycho one call them in a similar situation years ago....she was so much the aggressor they arrested her as well...she was cummin in her pants thinking how she attacked me and then got me locked up for nothing bc she was mad but wasn't so happy when she got thrown in jail as well

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Sounds like you've got a keeper here.
    She's crazy as penetrate gotta foot this bitch to the curb
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-03-16 at 07:31 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

[QUOTE=bettilimbroke999;26212492]She mopped the kitchen floor earlier and had a bucket of mop water on the outer edge of the kitchen while waiting for it to dry...she's a woman so besides cooking and penetrating it's her only purpose

Well theres the answer, you have no clue.

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Blame the hormones!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I agree. But it's the best thing ever.

So enjoy it.

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    My live-in gf today penetrating snapped for no reason (well I know the real reason....simply she has to work today so she was in her usual godawful mood....idc how much women talk about equal pay and women's lib they all want to be kept housewives and cannot handle the stress of work....unless they are some office manager that gets overpaid and doesn't do shit).

This crazy bitch of course acts like a wild animal loose from the zoo (standard female reaction) and throws a pretty much empty bottle of pop at my head then misses me with another pop bottle....throws 2 cordless house phones at the wall and at the window (breaking a piece of one of my expensive blinds)....knocks over a mop bucket full of dirty water onto the carpet kicks a laundry bin a few feet and before she could continue on her psychotic rampage I grab her by the wrist and tell her to calm down......

Of course she acts like and repeatedly threatens that she's gonna call the cops and that I "sprained her wrist" by holding her wrist and preventing her from tearing down the house and throwing shit at me and of course that her wrist felt hot and bruised

Now I KNOW how the system works....bitch will call crazy as penetrate crying talking bout assault and how she's "scared" and the whole police station will come Glocks out and throw me in jail for a day....THAT is how rigged the system is for women....seriously a bitch could try to stab you and if u hurt her hand while she was stabbing at you you would probably get an assault charge....the cops would show up and just say "oh you cant put your hands on her" and take me to jail for a night for a "cooling off period" and domestic assault charge and then proceed to "get justice" by raping me with bail/fines/court costs and some kinda bullshit anger mgmt counseling or whatever...meanwhile if she'd pulled half the shit this crazy oyster did to me today a cop would've tackled/tazed (if having a good day) or shot her for fear for his life (if having a bad day)

penetrate WOMEN ARE CRAZY....WTF SHOULD I HAVE DONE? THIS BITCH COMPLETELY LOST IT AND THERE WAS NO TALKING CALMING HER DOWN...SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO SEE ME ARRESTED AND LOCKED UP "BC I'M AN ASSHOLE" (of course in front of the cops it would have been all about the vicious wrist holding "assault" she had received and how scared she is )
    Grow balls and throw her out. Take redpill lessons. Search RooshVforum if you already don't know. This is the best advice I can give you

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Women are f'n nuts....

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Do nothing. Say nothing.
    I agree! Less talk, less mistake!