stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I am actually am doing it now because I actually have to drive my guitar today to pick up some items from a buddy. They penetrating CAUGHT ME. But I HAVE TO DO THAT. Who didn't catch me. Let's count.

The online girl
    The strippers
    My best friend
    His pissed off wife - SORRY! KICK ME IN THE NUTS ALREADY! AND YES I REMEMBER THAT YOU USED TO PLAY RUGBY. I CAN TAKE THE PAIN!! SORRY I HIT ON THE CLEANERS AND GAVE THEM AN ETRA HUNDO AND FLICKED A CARD ACROSS THE ROOM TOO!!!! I THOUGHT i HAD A CHANCE WITH THE ONE AND SHE HAD A GREAT ASS!!!! SORRY!!!! I'M SORRY i COLLAPSED ON YOUR PORCH AND SMASHED A 6ER OF SAMMY ON IT TOO! IM SORRY THE CATS GOT OUT! IM SORRY I DRANK ALL YOUR FANCY SUGARY SHIT AND GOT A HORRIBLE 2 DAY HANGOVER! I PAID FOR THE BOOZE INSTANTLY! I'M SORRY I WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PULL COULDN'T FIND A BOTTLE OPENER AND DRANK YOUR VINEGAR TOO!!!! SORRY!!!! I REALLY AM!!!!IM SORRY I PASSED OUT AND LEFT ALL THE DOORS OPEN! NO ONE CAME IN AND THE CATS CAME BACK! penetrate! SORRY!!!! I. AM SORRY!!!!
    Shari
    Souther
    The cute girl who cuts my hair (you're taken, again - not a threat to that)
    How many other online girls - I don't know! I respect all of you. But FINE I'LL START penetrating LISTENING. FINE. SORRY BEER AND GUITARS IS PRETTY penetrating FUN. Sorry, I get smashed and turn into a whore!!!!
    Peavy
    Someone else
    Someone else
    A real estate person
    Another one
    5 more
    My brother
    My Father
    My Mother
    The local hottie
    A couple local becoming buddies - your girls are taken and Im not a threat, I respeect you and I have your backs always
    A hottie cashier
    Her friends
    My buddy's hot neighbor (but no I'm not a threat to that, she's completely taken and I don't penetrate with that)
    Some coolios in another state
    Others too.

Wtf?

penetrate!
    Last edited by stevek173; 08-31-16 at 10:03 AM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

jesus christ

stevek173

I KNOW!

penetrate!

stevek173

This. Got taken care of?

Wtf.

Blindsided by hotties I think?

Thank you.

stevek173

Off beer and ciggies for about a day now. I can do this. What happened is I got really sick again, on a bender then randomly passed out at vox lessons and scared my former teach so bad she won't be back. Very nice girl and I have absolutely nothing negative to say about her ever, she taught me so much so quickly. In the hospital they detoxed me hardcore, fed me right and kept IVing cleansing chemicals into my body. An IV into the inside of your elbow hurts like fuk. They told me my heart was at 35% and to chill or I will be dead soon. They fed me well but I know it won't be cheap. Sobered up and drove the car tonight, it was nice.

Nice.

First 12