Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Donk's Legal Minute.... or legal "7 seconds," more accurately....

If an aggressive cop asks you "what's in your bag?", respond with this to avoid further problems:

If you play the cops' game and start answering their questions, you just might wind up like this woman, who actually called the cops after being assaulted:

and waves, you better be careful if you're out with one of your gay ass friends, and the two of you fuk up and wind up pulled over..... cops don't always change gloves while checking the flappy vagina's of pussy's like yourself:

and one of my favorites, is frisky cops confronted with a hot drunk babe:

nice gang bang in the making there......

"hands up, don't fuk!!!!!!"

f'n cops.... at least this guy knows how to spend a fun Saturday.... head down to headquarters and "salute" the cops as they pull in and out of their facility during a shift change:

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    If an aggressive cop asks you "what's in your bag?", respond with this to avoid further problems:

Yeah, but make sure you have a camera aimed on them and there are lots of other people around, or their response might be totally different.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

cameras are the key; fortunately, most cops are now beginning to understand that there are very few places in public where no cameras exist.... whether they be from local businesses nearby, or eager beaver witnesses who come upon a typical police brutality scene.....

I know I'll be recording every encounter I have with the five-o

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

We're going to see a change in police behavior over the next decade, and it will have nothing to do with dumbass BLM, but everything to do with cameras.

I say it all the time, it's no different than training a dog or raising a kid. If you just let it do whatever it wants, it's going to terrorize everything it sees. If there are deterrents and consequences, then it's going to act a lot more like it's supposed to.