TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Will Someone Explain To Me The Point Of Almond Silk Commercial?

I just don't quite understand the point of having this fat fuk doing this commercial? Not only it doesn't make any sense as to why they picked him for... wtf does this guy know about nutrition?

Just terrible... terrible marketing by this company.

Lousy acting too.

Every time I see this ad... I change the channel. Guy is just annoying as fuk.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Jerome Bettis?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Ad succeeded, got you talking about almond milk...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i kept waiting for the prick to yell the only stupid fck'n thing he ever generally yells out,

D. J. KHALED..... WE DA BEST MUSIC!!!

any hot chick that ever puts up with this guy's bullshit needs a f'n donkey punch to knock some sense into her....

Fat Fuk Khaled: "say my name!!!"

All hot or even average bitches: "F U, U fat fuk!!!" should be the response

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Jerome Bettis?

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i kept waiting for the prick to yell the only stupid fck'n thing he ever generally yells out,

D. J. KHALED..... WE DA BEST MUSIC!!!

any hot chick that ever puts up with this guy's bullshit needs a f'n donkey punch to knock some sense into her....

Fat Fuk Khaled: "say my name!!!"

All hot or even average bitches: "F U, U fat fuk!!!" should be the response
    Donker... I wouldn't even know if this guy existed if it wasn't for the Silk Commercial. Have no clue where he came from... I must be living under a rock.

Auto Donk

i've seen his fat ass ruin a few music videos, that's about it......

here's a prime example (and again, if i was the babe that got stuck with this fukstick, and he asked me to "say his name", I'd slap the shit out of him and say "I can't believe I agreed to make a video with your fat f'n ass!!!!"):

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Ad succeeded, got you talking about almond milk...

Beat me to it.

Money, people who already buy that stuff are going to buy it no matter what. Now the company just wants more eyes on their product. And you posted it here for all of us to see for the first time. There's your answer.

TheMoneyShot

RH - I was debating about trying it myself. But, this guy is such a dork... and his script is so phony.... he can shove it up his a$$.

Almond milk, bananas... blah blah blah.... Almond milk, bananas.... blah blah blah...

What is the goal with the advertisement? Health? Nutrition? Weight Loss?

The weight loss part isn't working.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    RH - I was debating about trying it myself. But, this guy is such a dork... and his script is so phony.... he can shove it up his a$$.

Almond milk, bananas... blah blah blah.... Almond milk, bananas.... blah blah blah...

What is the goal with the advertisement? Health? Nutrition? Weight Loss?

The weight loss part isn't working.
    The goal is to capitalize off his social media success and popularity. Its aimed at everybody under the age of 30 that listens to rap or uses snapchat. If you dont know who he is of course it isnt going to make sense.

Here's some more background...

Guy is a clown.

Auto Donk

wow.... I wish i coulda been there when that kim photo was shot..... coulda got to vapid worthless, from a societal standpoint, culls out of the herd at the same time

#KardashianLivesDON'TMatter

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Point is, people are talking about it! End of story!

TheMoneyShot

Clearly Almond Silk wants you to know that it's less calories than milk. Ok. So it's low in calories.

Well the fuk in the video has been drinking this sh#$ for about 3-4 months now... and he hasn't lost any weight.

People can talk all they want.... might as well just drink regular milk. Fuk drink some half and half while you're at it.

Ralphie Halves

It's the whole idea of drinking milk. We're the only animal that drinks another animal's milk on purpose. Our body does not want that, despite what the dairy commercials tell you.

Is milk made from almonds better for you? Probably, if for any other reason because it's not the above.

Anyway, the vid in the original post never said it was healthier. Just said it was "smooth", and "a vibe", whatever that's supposed to mean.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

don't know who dj khaled is in 2016

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    It's the whole idea of drinking milk. We're the only animal that drinks another animal's milk on purpose. Our body does not want that, despite what the dairy commercials tell you.

Is milk made from almonds better for you? Probably, if for any other reason because it's not the above.

Anyway, the vid in the original post never said it was healthier. Just said it was "smooth", and "a vibe", whatever that's supposed to mean.
    I was brought up on milk. When you're a kid you really don't know any better. It's whatever mom and dad do for you. Naturally I had it with cereal.... and I used it for Nestle Quik Chocolate. Loved chocolate milk all the time. I don't really understand all the poisons involved or whatever when processing the milk? What do they add into it? You just think it's healthy.... so you drink it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    don't know who dj khaled is in 2016

cuddles I'm still lost man. the first time I ever noticed this guy was the commercial.

Ralphie Halves

I loved milk as a kid. So much that when I came in from playing outside, I didn't want kool-aid, I wanted a glass of milk. Now I have digestive problems. Who knows if it's related. I'm 5'10, so I didn't get all of the cool steroid effects either.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I have milk everyday and i don't have digestive problems so it must have been something else you did when you was a kid.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    I have milk everyday and i don't have digestive problems so it must have been something else you did when you was a kid.
    Every body processes things differently. But yeah, could be anything. Wish I knew.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    I'm not sure your age, but most people have lactose issues when they get older. So you not having any puts you in the minority.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I loved milk as a kid. So much that when I came in from playing outside, I didn't want kool-aid, I wanted a glass of milk. Now I have digestive problems. Who knows if it's related. I'm 5'10, so I didn't get all of the cool steroid effects either.
    you and me both.... i loved milk so much as a baby all the other mother's in the neighborhood had to pitch in and, if lactating, had to give up those for me, as well......

think it definitely affected me later in life.....