CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Hot Tuna salad
    home or in vegas anywhere sammy ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

I enjoy grilled fish tacos. Not there, but in general.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

home or in vegas anywhere sammy ?

mainly at home

grill tuna on charcoals outside, rare of course

lay on salad

salad = bed of romaine lettuce, on top of that a cucumber/onion/tomato/black olive mixture thats been marinated in a vinaigrette

CWD
    Update your status

mainly at home

grill tuna on charcoals outside, rare of course

lay on salad

salad = bed of romaine lettuce, on top of that a cucumber/onion/tomato/black olive mixture thats been marinated in a vinaigrette
    i used to have it cold but i might try this grilled sounds off the hook

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We all eat at food chains but it's obviously amateur hour

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    All have more calories than a Big Mac....lol
    Very true.. There's even this place called Zoe's kitchen ...it's all salads ( like a Greek) place.. All the salads are near or are at a thousand calories. Just make your own, I peel shrimp put it over a bed of lettuce, add some cut pepper or whatever, and then top it with low calorie dressing ..

you will do much better by dealing with ingredients at your own discretion ...

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Very true.. There's even this place called Zoe's kitchen ...it's all salads ( like a Greek) place.. All the salads are near or are at a thousand calories. Just make your own, I peel shrimp put it over a bed of lettuce, add some cut pepper or whatever, and then top it with low calorie dressing ..

you will do much better by dealing with ingredients at your own discretion ...
    crush half your croutons for texture

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Yes, fruits and vegetables also have nutrients. Junk food are just empty calories that your body can't use.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    crush half your croutons for texture
    Usually stay away from croutons (just more calories) but might try a few if the positives of taste and texture outweigh the calorie factor...

i stay away from starches in general now, (love fresh French bread) or anything white, rice, potato, pasta, there is some exceptions ..like I have a 40 calorie wheat bread ..good stuff and a third of the calories as regular wheat bread. I also find pasta shells that are half the calories then the norm for my girls crawfish pasta..

Im down 40lbs in the last 2 months...I also go to the gym for an hour and a half 6 out of 7 days a week.. Half time building muscle, other half cardio..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    All have more calories than a Big Mac....lol
    Depends on the dressing.

But who eats just a Big Mac alone?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Usually stay away from croutons (just more calories) but might try a few if the positives of taste and texture outweigh the calorie factor...

i stay away from starches in general now, (love fresh French bread) or anything white, rice, potato, pasta, there is some exceptions ..like I have a 40 calorie wheat bread ..good stuff and a third of the calories as regular wheat bread. I also find pasta shells that are half the calories then the norm for my girls crawfish pasta..

Im down 40lbs in the last 2 months...I also go to the gym for an hour and a half 6 out of 7 days a week.. Half time building muscle, other half cardio..
    Dang. That's impressive. So you're probably burning 1000+ calories per day on that. That's a couple pounds per week right there.

jjgold

Duckles eats this crap all the time

Motherfuker wanted to take me to Wendy's 2x

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Wendy's actually have really good salads. I love the spicy chicken caesar. The summer berry is good too.

Most fast food burgers are crap anyways except for five guys.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Dang. That's impressive. So you're probably burning 1000+ calories per day on that. That's a couple pounds per week right there.
    Probably about 4 pounds a week, then add in a cheat day here and there... I love food lol, and junk food... Tempted to cash out my usual pizza points here haha, just making better lifestyle choices, nothing over drastic, something I can maintain with my family year round... thanks for the compliment.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Duckles eats this crap all the time

Motherfuker wanted to take me to Wendy's 2x
    No fast food in 15 years, my gal has a degree in nutrition, love pizza though.

jjgold

Duckles why do you wear shirts like fukkin robes???

Duckshit

Hot lips pizza, Portland Oregon.......Sicilian Greek, $35 but the best I've ever had.

Duckshit

6 foot, 260 jj....lol

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I only have protein shakes and beer

CWD
    Update your status

rudy 28 days up already

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

what do you mean??

CWD
    Update your status

take your time it will come to you

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How about Taco Bell's Taco Salad??? That's super healthy

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I only have protein shakes and beer
    Is this a form of juicing ...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Good work Freeze! Never give up.

I think when people start examining themselves in the mirror.... and constantly weighing or measuring their gut... that's when the psychology steps in for your downfall. I've done this numerous times... because you're simply not satisfied of the significant weight loss day in and day out. You're going to reach a point in which the body isn't going to lose weight that rapidly.

I'm 5'11'' and the lowest weight I had was around 183 lbs. Went out drinking.... ate some cereal.... was just craving food like crazy.... and gained 4 lbs in one day. It's deflating when you work so hard losing all the weight. We all need a little fun in our lives... but I guarantee if I was 195... I would of probably only gained 2 lbs max that night. It's weird how the body works.

Right now I'm about 204 lbs. Weight doesn't come off like it use to. The secret is definitely measuring your calories.... and then... having enough energy to do cardio properly. If you can eat Tuna and rice all day... you're pretty much golden. If you want to lose weight rapidly... I use to do Tuna and oatmeal. Protein and carbs. As sick as it sounds... your body sheds weight like crazy. You can throw in a quarter or half of a green apple to give you a little bit of sugar too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I think when people start examining themselves in the mirror.... and constantly weighing or measuring their gut... that's when the psychology steps in for your downfall. I've done this numerous times... because you're simply not satisfied of the significant weight loss day in and day out. You're going to reach a point in which the body isn't going to lose weight that rapidly.

I'm 5'11'' and the lowest weight I had was around 183 lbs. Went out drinking.... ate some cereal.... was just craving food like crazy.... and gained 4 lbs in one day. It's deflating when you work so hard losing all the weight. We all need a little fun in our lives... but I guarantee if I was 195... I would of probably only gained 2 lbs max that night. It's weird how the body works.

Right now I'm about 204 lbs. Weight doesn't come off like it use to. The secret is definitely measuring your calories.... and then... having enough energy to do cardio properly. If you can eat Tuna and rice all day... you're pretty much golden. If you want to lose weight rapidly... I use to do Tuna and oatmeal. Protein and carbs. As sick as it sounds... your body sheds weight like crazy. You can throw in a quarter or half of a green apple to give you a little bit of sugar too.
    Apples are great. The times in the past I've lost weight, I was big on apples. But it sure does get tougher. I went on a diet and lost 20-25 pounds in my early 20's and again early 30's. It's a lot more difficult in the 40's. Never weigh daily. No more than weekly and always after waking up before eating or drinking (and after pissing). Otherwise too many variables and not consistent.

I'm 5'10 and about 186, but I've never seen 190. The day I do I probably won't eat lol.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Just took my pre workout, (gives me ten minutes to get to gym) ... Will respond when I get back, cheers

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Hot Tuna salad
    never would've guessed you liked hot wet tuna. i always thought you'd love to toss salad with some sausages on the side.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

First Shift Mo
    5'6

Second shift Mo
    6'5

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Wendys is a guilty pleasure,they make a good baked potatoe.

jjgold

All us broke guys eat at these places

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All us broke guys eat at these places
    Maybe that's why u are in the hospital in need of a new muffler.

12 Last