brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Just took my pre workout, (gives me ten minutes to get to gym) ... Will respond when I get back, cheers
    Yes, I do always weigh myself usually in the mornings ...and yes the weight soon will not come off as easy, but I can also work harder now, when I started I could barely jog for 1 minute ...I had just quit smoking the month before and it wasn't an easy change ...but now, I just got done working out resistance training for 45 minutes and then 25 minutes of jogging straight, then a 5 minute walk to cool down only to go hit a heavy bag for another 3 rounds at 3 minutes a pop ... So yea you build up to shedding more weight because you can do more...

as for weight fluctuations, yea I weighed 199 this morning ...now I'm 194, & I'm 6ft that's 5 pounds... It goes and comes, I also cheated last night and had Chinese with fried rice soooo, yea... but I love tuna, I make my tuna salad in 15 minutes, start boiling the eggs, get a few cans ready, get out the relish and light mayo..boom, I keep that all week... and I usually eat a lot of spinach, with all my meals rather chicken or salmon whatever ...always some spinach ..Popeye didn't eat it for nothing

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wish my weight would fluctuate like that... but it doesn't. lol I might be lucky to lose a half a pound here and there. I love chicken breast. I eat that almost every plate. I try to trim off all the extra fat. Try to eat as lean as possible. I don't want any empty calories.

It's tough sometimes.... but when I'm running good.... all I eat is....

chicken
    tuna
    potatoes
    oatmeal
    cucumber
    tomatoes
    green apples

that's basically it...

just try to hydrate with water and Powerade Zero.

If I'm craving sugars... I'll make a protein shake... and throw a banana in there.

I just try to keep it as simple as possible. But for some odd reason... if I get reckless and start munching on FAT... my body starts craving fats LIKE MAD. I just try not to think about eating like sh#$.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I wish my weight would fluctuate like that... but it doesn't. lol I might be lucky to lose a half a pound here and there. I love chicken breast. I eat that almost every plate. I try to trim off all the extra fat. Try to eat as lean as possible. I don't want any empty calories.

It's tough sometimes.... but when I'm running good.... all I eat is....

chicken
    tuna
    potatoes
    oatmeal
    cucumber
    tomatoes
    green apples

that's basically it...

just try to hydrate with water and Powerade Zero.

If I'm craving sugars... I'll make a protein shake... and throw a banana in there.

I just try to keep it as simple as possible. But for some odd reason... if I get reckless and start munching on FAT... my body starts craving fats LIKE MAD. I just try not to think about eating like sh#$.
    Drink some green tea mate,stuffs good for you.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Yea, sounds good money...vegi's I eat squash and zucchini with a low calorie vinaigrette for a snack and salad with peppers olives stuff like that... The diet is a big deal, and packerds right green tea, I drink tons of Arizona (zero calorie) green tea,new v8 splashes lite (50 calories) , and water... That's about all I drink..

but your body needs fats, just not the unhealthy ones ... But I do the same thing with slices of roast beef lol, roast beef is good to, cucumbers are pretty good if you like them, they're mostly water.. You just have to find what you like and is fitting that you can enjoy to make a habit of...

as for sugars, I try to stay away from processed stuff, but natural sugars I eat all the time, another snack for me... That and hummus with low cal flat bread..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I pop pills for vitamins

if im starving ill dump olive garden Italian on a head of lettuce

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Drink some green tea mate,stuffs good for you.
    Thanks packerd. I'm going to give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Yea, sounds good money...vegi's I eat squash and zucchini with a low calorie vinaigrette for a snack and salad with peppers olives stuff like that... The diet is a big deal, and packerds right green tea, I drink tons of Arizona (zero calorie) green tea,new v8 splashes lite (50 calories) , and water... That's about all I drink..

but your body needs fats, just not the unhealthy ones ... But I do the same thing with slices of roast beef lol, roast beef is good to, cucumbers are pretty good if you like them, they're mostly water.. You just have to find what you like and is fitting that you can enjoy to make a habit of...

as for sugars, I try to stay away from processed stuff, but natural sugars I eat all the time, another snack for me... That and hummus with low cal flat bread..

Let me give you a few examples of why I believe "your body needs" fats is false. I've been studying this for many years. For some reason doctors always stress the importance of "good fat" intake. But let's break down what is really a good fat... and how much you should really consume?

The true best source of the healthiest fat in the world... as far as I'm concerned are Pure Raw Almonds. Not the roasted kind... not the salted kind. Just Pure Raw Almonds. I did a test in which I would only eat 2 almonds (yes... just two) per each meal. About 5-6 plates a day... so a total of 10-12 almonds... and I could tell I was gaining fat and inches around my waist. Not only that... but eating fats are addicting to the body. Your body starts craving more... also more caloric intake. That's why... I never tell myself "you're allowed a cheat day" while eating. Telling your body it's ok... means... you'll eventually pig out... and I don't want that. But, to each their own. Everyone is different. I'm just telling you my downfalls.

The second best fat in the world... a serving of Quaker Oats. Sometimes you can go 1 and 1/2 servings at one time. I just eat it plain. You can add cinnamon so you get use to the taste. But, I try to teach myself to eat without adding anything. I've noticed when I eat this in moderation.... I never put on inches around my waist.

I've heard stories about how a serving of Olive Oil here and there... helps with your hair... skin... etc. I think it's just genetics and DNA if someone looks younger than their age or not. You are still putting on unnecessary fat calories. I don't even care if you coat your pan with a tiny teaspoon of it... it's just too much in my book.

Again, everyone is different. Some people want to lose a pound here and there... and some want to see results every time they step in and out of a gym. We all know the lower the calories per day... the more weight we lose. It's not rocket science.

It's an art to be above medium size.... and a very cut look. Very few can do it or achieve it. You either want to be BIG with no cuts. Or average size... with cuts.

But after doing several years of research.... eating different kind of proportions.... different fatty foods... there is no such system... while eating fats... to be superior cut with size. You simply won't get that kind of look consuming fats.

For people who have low weight and looking to gain a few pounds... I highly recommend snacking on Pure Raw Almonds to gain mass and size. If you're eating Almonds while lifting... watch how much size you gain. It's incredible.

If you happened to come across someone at the gym and their ripped to shreds with amazing size.... and they tell you I just like to eat and eat whatever I want... they are lying to you. They are more than likely on steroids... which increases your Basal Metabolic Rate... which sheds extra calories... including fats. I mean... typically we all know when we come across a person at the gym... and they give us data... we hope it's genuine.... but unfortunately... most don't even know what the hell their talking about.

The body is just a puzzle... and a mystery. Everyday we are trying to put the pieces together.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thanks packerd. I'm going to give it a shot

Let me give you a few examples of why I believe "your body needs" fats is false. I've been studying this for many years. For some reason doctors always stress the importance of "good fat" intake. But let's break down what is really a good fat... and how much you should really consume?

The true best source of the healthiest fat in the world... as far as I'm concerned are Pure Raw Almonds. Not the roasted kind... not the salted kind. Just Pure Raw Almonds. I did a test in which I would only eat 2 almonds (yes... just two) per each meal. About 5-6 plates a day... so a total of 10-12 almonds... and I could tell I was gaining fat and inches around my waist. Not only that... but eating fats are addicting to the body. Your body starts craving more... also more caloric intake. That's why... I never tell myself "you're allowed a cheat day" while eating. Telling your body it's ok... means... you'll eventually pig out... and I don't want that. But, to each their own. Everyone is different. I'm just telling you my downfalls.

The second best fat in the world... a serving of Quaker Oats. Sometimes you can go 1 and 1/2 servings at one time. I just eat it plain. You can add cinnamon so you get use to the taste. But, I try to teach myself to eat without adding anything. I've noticed when I eat this in moderation.... I never put on inches around my waist.

I've heard stories about how a serving of Olive Oil here and there... helps with your hair... skin... etc. I think it's just genetics and DNA if someone looks younger than their age or not. You are still putting on unnecessary fat calories. I don't even care if you coat your pan with a tiny teaspoon of it... it's just too much in my book.

Again, everyone is different. Some people want to lose a pound here and there... and some want to see results every time they step in and out of a gym. We all know the lower the calories per day... the more weight we lose. It's not rocket science.

It's an art to be above medium size.... and a very cut look. Very few can do it or achieve it. You either want to be BIG with no cuts. Or average size... with cuts.

But after doing several years of research.... eating different kind of proportions.... different fatty foods... there is no such system... while eating fats... to be superior cut with size. You simply won't get that kind of look consuming fats.

For people who have low weight and looking to gain a few pounds... I highly recommend snacking on Pure Raw Almonds to gain mass and size. If you're eating Almonds while lifting... watch how much size you gain. It's incredible.

If you happened to come across someone at the gym and their ripped to shreds with amazing size.... and they tell you I just like to eat and eat whatever I want... they are lying to you. They are more than likely on steroids... which increases your Basal Metabolic Rate... which sheds extra calories... including fats. I mean... typically we all know when we come across a person at the gym... and they give us data... we hope it's genuine.... but unfortunately... most don't even know what the hell their talking about.

The body is just a puzzle... and a mystery. Everyday we are trying to put the pieces together.
    Two things ... There are some good and bad fats, it's truth... Oats and raw almonds are good though..

as for COOKING with virgin olive oil ...no good, olive oil is meant to be used raw, not cooked. Different oils should be used at different temperatures. I use coconut oil in the oven because I stay at around 340 degrees,

as for having a cheat day... It's just about control and discipline... Tell yourself what you will and won't do, because you will be the one in the gym having to work it back off. I don't deny or deprive myself from having a good time, you will mentally drain yourself eating almonds and lettuce for life...it's just not practical for me, you have to enjoy what you are doing because if it becomes torture then you won't last for the long hall..

First 12