Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

American Swimmer's inexcusable for not hearing the employees/sec gaurd

one small, or not so small -- given the size of them, issue that the media hasn't picked up on is how in the hell the four american swimmers didn't HEAR the employees coming to see what they were vandalizing, such that they could have bolted in the other direction and avoided the confrontation with the employees and subsequently the security gaurd(s)....

this young fella, apparently named "Gunnar" by his dumbass parents, has ears the size of which rival most young elephants, such that he should have been able to hear the employee footsteps a mile a way....

Only NBA commissioner Adam Sivler can rival this guy's apparent hearing capacity.....

On the flip side, do not go vandaliazing, or raping, with Kobe "The Black Mamba" Bryant, in Rio ot at any Colorado rehab facility, as this mother fukka cannot hear shit, with these woefully undersized ears:

when deciding to violate laws, it's important to use all of your senses, particularly hearing...... do not get yourself into a jam by hookin' up with small-eared thugs as part of your crew..... and if your crew does have gunnar/adam silver sized ears, make sure the mother fukkas use them to benefit your criminal enterprise efforts.....

and before any of you say some shit about "well, most black men have tiny ears.... you're being racist," BULLSHIT!!!

GET A brother who's packin'..... no, not BBC, as the Kardashians have cornered the market on that shit, but who's packin' ears like these:

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Damm, those are some serious car doors.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Kid used those ear to swim whats wrong with that

Auto Donk

seems like, unless he could use them as paddles, they'd create at least a second or two worth of drag each 50 meters.... serious liability to have the equivalent of two flesh "parachutes" attached to your head

if he'd lop those fukkers off, he'd probably beat phelps

Bostongambler

Who is that dude?

Auto Donk

which one, the black guy at the bottom?

he's some athlete from the uk, i think.... while trying to refind him, i found this treasure of a human being:

Bostongambler

Damm, he should be able to hear me whispering 3 states away.

Auto Donk

and probably smell the whisperers from two miles away