lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You really think brooks has a job? He's on here ALOT.
    If you have a "job" then you can't be on here much. If you work for "yourself" the possibilities are limitless.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If you have a "job" then you can't be on here much. If you work for "yourself" the possibilities are limitless.
    If you work for the govt. you haveall the time in the world

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You haventbhad anything left since Janurary.
    You dont even bet sports. What the fukk are you here for?

lol admitted idiot making sure everyone knows he is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    It's not anger issues, Brooks is clinically retarded. Guy is going to be slaving away at his hourly job well into his 70's hoping to make ends meet. A person with a normal functioning brain simply doesn't carry themselves in this manner. Unfortunately because Brooks is not fully developed he takes out his frustrations online, he knows he'll never be a real man. God bless.

Perfect example, a grown man doesn't throw around "lol" in a majority of their posts. That's something 14 year old girls do. That is so very sad.

lol no triggered?

green getting frustrated now

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You really think brooks has a job? He's on here ALOT.

coming from the guy who thinks he is educated because he got on an airplane... I'd say that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard but then hillary clinton went and said the same thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I heard he works for the state??

considering your history it would make sense you think that chicken little

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I picture brooks wearing a stained wife beater and mullett, eating potted meat and crackers like billy bob thornton in slingblade.

brooks85

I picture brooks wearing a stained wife beater and mullett, eating potted meat and crackers like billy bob thornton in slingblade.

if that was true then I'd still be smarter than you and post history proves it. You should think before you post, you can't run from post history.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Guy has 21,000 posts, is constantly triggered, but has the limited intelligence to then think because of that other people are frustrated. This is very comical, the guy is extremely challenged. At least this is a safe place for his retard thoughts, better here than out there in public where he'd no doubt pose a threat, either violently against adults, or sexually against children. SBR, keeping a potential child rapist off the streets. This place is doing God's work.

brooks85

Guy has 21,000 posts, is constantly triggered, but has the limited intelligence to then think because of that other people are frustrated. This is very comical, the guy is extremely challenged. At least this is a safe place for his retard thoughts, better here than out there in public where he'd no doubt pose a threat, either violently against adults, or sexually against children. SBR, keeping a potential child rapist off the streets. This place is doing God's work.

yeah, you tried that one already. Anything different to show your desperation?

it obvious who is triggered lol you're breaking

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Just remember every time you initiate keystrokes in response to brooks youve just wasted precious seconds of your life that youll never get back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah, you tried that one already. Anything different to show your desperation?

it obvious who is triggered lol you're breaking
    Hahahaha,,, I know , I know, my laughs are out of desperation and I'm transparent, but this is beyond comical. Do u even have a brain?

grease lightnin
    &

if that was true then I'd still be smarter than you and post history proves it. You should think before you post, you can't run from post history.

Brooks you don't mind the peckers in the potted meat, do you?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

There....
    There's #3)
    I knew there was a #3.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Its curious to me why you would waste time making a thread about someone you don't care about

Bostongambler

It's the Internet Rudy. Lighten up pal.

grease lightnin
    &

Maybe rudy's brooks's dad

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Just remember every time you initiate keystrokes in response to brooks youve just wasted precious seconds of your life that youll never get back.

says the coward who runs away from his own statements lol

then pretends he didn't see what he is running away from, sees it then runs away again

Brooks you don't mind the peckers in the potted meat, do you?

is that supposed to the change your miserable post history chicken little?

don't forget how easily I've tricked you, wasn't that hard since you get emotional so easily

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

Although I have never had an encounter with poster brooks85, I am curious as to why someone who believes himself smarter than everyone else, more "aware" of the bigger picture than everyone else, generally fighting with most posters. Resorting to name calling and such. If one was truly awaken, why would you care of the opinions of others?

grease lightnin
    &

don't forget how easily I've tricked you, wasn't that hard since you get emotional so easily
    Tricked me???

Okay pal. I am glad I brought some joy to your life.

brooks85

Tricked me???

Okay pal. I am glad I brought some joy to your life.
    yes and it worked perfectly which is why I won the bet.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by IlluminatedOne View Post
    Although I have never had an encounter with poster brooks85, I am curious as to why someone who believes himself smarter than everyone else, more "aware" of the bigger picture than everyone else, generally fighting with most posters. Resorting to name calling and such. If one was truly awaken, why would you care of the opinions of others?
    yeah, why would I care about how people are voting and the lies they are spreading. Good call...lol

IlluminatedOne

yeah, why would I care about how people are voting and the lies they are spreading. Good call...lol
    Yes, why care when you respond with such negativity.
    Voting you say? Why care about the opinions of others when the sytem of voting was never meant for the people to vote and decide, just in place to create the illusion that we get to choose.
    Lies? Who cares, lies are just that they disappear when the light of truth hits them, no need to worry even of that

brooks85

Yes, why care when you respond with such negativity.
    Voting you say?Why care about the opinions of others when the sytem of voting was never meant for the people to vote and decide, just in place to create the illusion that we get to choose.
    Lies? Who cares, lies are just that they disappear when the light of truth hits them, no need to worry even of that
    that doesn't make any sense, those are not mutually exclusive; "caring" and "negativity"

precisely why anyone with a shred of intelligence is voting trump

don't fall in the trap of thinking you're enlightened because you found out that dems and repubs are the same. That is the number one mistake I see people make when they think they have figured everything out. They get lazy. Don't get lazy illuminated, you still have work to do if you don't see why voting trump is vital.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-06-16 at 02:14 PM.

IlluminatedOne

You're right, I should of explained more in detail. All I was trying to point out is the way you come at posters in attack mode, referring to them as "idiots" and what not. Was just trying to see the purpose behind it. Speaking of not mutually exclusive "thinking" and "enlightened" are too an example of that. One can not think there way towards enlightenment, only become enlighten.
    As a kid I knew this sytem of voting did not make any sense and just chose to limit my use in it when I was able to legally participate.
    I havent figured everything out, then there would be no more game to play so to speak.
    BOL
    Last edited by IlluminatedOne; 09-06-16 at 03:51 PM.

brooks85

You're right, I should of explained more in detail. All I was trying to point out is the way you come at posters in attack mode, referring to them as "idiots" and what not. Was just trying to see the purpose behind it. Speaking of not mutually exclusive "thinking" and "enlightened" are too an example of that. One can not think there way towards enlightenment, only become enlighten.
    As a kid I knew this sytem of voting did not make any sense and just chose to limit my use in it when I was able to legally participate.
    I havent figured everything out, then there would be no more game to play so to speak.
    BOL

when you walk outside and it's 90F, what do you say? It's hot.

When I prove someone wrong over and over yet they just double down with their sheepness like greaser I accurately call them an idiot. You need to shed that schoolyard "name calling" mentality. Words like stupid and idiot have real definitions. You can bet if I'm calling someone stupid it isn't "name calling" and they have put in a lot of work to earn it.

Bostongambler

when you walk outside and it's 90F, what do you say? It's hot.

When I prove someone wrong over and over yet they just double down with their sheepness like greaser I accurately call them an idiot. You need to shed that schoolyard "name calling" mentality. Words like stupid and idiot have real definitions. You can bet if I'm calling someone stupid it isn't "name calling" and they have put in a lot of work to earn it.
    Your whole existence is stupid.

grease lightnin
    &

What's for dinner, brooks? Spam?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

What's for dinner, brooks? Spam?
    Leave spam out of this.

grease lightnin
    &

Something occurred to me this morning...

If brooks85 says something to you like,

"lol greaser posting like he understand economics... too bad your post history proves otherwise"

What he is really saying is,

"Ya got me, I am too fukking dumb to refute your argument, you are out of my league"

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

at least try to be funny. You're coming off like khicks when you have nothing left.
    Brooks sends the pain below. Anger issues? LOL

khicks26

Great thread I must of LOL ten times reading this stuff.

Brooks is either a sociopath or a psychopath not sure which. The guy only cares about himself & has a basic understanding of Freud, which when he tries to use it. Comes off like a giant douche bag. Brooks says everyone is desperate, transparent, a sheep, lying, out to get him. So hes also delusional & listens to Right Wing fear mongering non stop.

Jethro Tull sums him up the best in Thick as a Brick.

"Thick as a brick" is a phrase meaning stubbornly dumb, as one's head is so thick that no new thoughts can enter it. The song starts with Ian Anderson expressing his low expectations for his target ("I may make you feel but I can't make you think") before singing about class structures, conformity, and the rigid moralistic beliefs of the establishment that perpetuates it.

The song follows a young boy who sees two career paths: soldier and artist. He chooses the life of a soldier, just like his father. We see him assimilate into the society he once rebelled against, becoming just like his dad.

He's also a guy that stores food & guns in a bunker because the government is out to get him.

Is it any wonder the guy is voting for Trump, He's just like Trump.
    Last edited by khicks26; 09-14-16 at 11:15 AM.

khicks26

See there! A son is born and we pronounce him fit to fight.
    There are black-heads on his shoulders, and he pees himself in the night.
    We'll make a man of him, put him to trade
    teach him to play Monopoly and how to sing in the rain.
    Last edited by khicks26; 09-14-16 at 10:37 AM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Dr Bozo

Billy's joined the National Front
    He always was (just) a little runt
    He's got his hand in the air with the other c unts
    You've got to humanise yourself

khicks26

khicks26

Brooks & Bozo need a women. Pay for it if you have to you fuking tight asses. Let it go.

grease lightnin
    &

I almost wonder if the guy is a bot... I mean he is relentless... you can beat him down, slice him, dice him over and over and he just keeps posting the same robotic shit.

Bostongambler

I almost wonder if the guy is a bot... I mean he is relentless... you can beat him down, slice him, dice him over and over and he just keeps posting the same robotic shit.
    I thought the same thing. lol.. His statements bring me back to when Internet was new and one would go into a aol chat room and a bot would come in repeating the same thing over & over.

First 123