innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

blood money

Slain jogger's parents make unexpected offer to killer

While the money donated to a reward fund soars above $250,000, the parents of a woman who was killed while jogging in Queens Aug. 2 said if the murderer confesses to the crime, the killer’s own family could receive the money.“Turn yourself in. I will make sure the reward money goes to the person of your choice. Your sister, your brother, your mother. It’s a life changer,” said Phil Vetrano Tuesday at a walk in honor of Karina Vetrano, who was sexually assaulted and strangled to death.
    “You will be caught, so take advantage of that (offer),” Phil Vetrano said. A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign launched by Phil Vetrano has raised more than $250,000 since it was started on Aug. 10.

This is bizarre.

You know there will be some who say they did it.....Is 250K is life changing?

Terribly tragedy but this isn't the way to go about this....sure you will find the face to focus your hate....then you will lay up at night knowing you helped the people that created this monster.

strange world.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Ya cos they planned for years of how they would create a perfect monster

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stupid move

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

If the family takes the money they aren't much better then the killer in my opinion.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    If the family takes the money they aren't much better then the killer in my opinion.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Slain jogger's parents make unexpected offer to killer

While the money donated to a reward fund soars above $250,000, the parents of a woman who was killed while jogging in Queens Aug. 2 said if the murderer confesses to the crime, the killer’s own family could receive the money.“Turn yourself in. I will make sure the reward money goes to the person of your choice. Your sister, your brother, your mother. It’s a life changer,” said Phil Vetrano Tuesday at a walk in honor of Karina Vetrano, who was sexually assaulted and strangled to death.
    “You will be caught, so take advantage of that (offer),” Phil Vetrano said. A GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign launched by Phil Vetrano has raised more than $250,000 since it was started on Aug. 10.

This is bizarre.

You know there will be some who say they did it.....Is 250K is life changing?

Terribly tragedy but this isn't the way to go about this....sure you will find the face to focus your hate....then you will lay up at night knowing you helped the people that created this monster.

strange world.
    You actually think they would give the money to a person the killer choose?....all I can say is, I hope he is this gullible too.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I heard it was seaweed. If i can get 2 other posters to verify that he told us I think we can pull it off!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Justice has been served': Man found guilty of murdering New York City jogger Karina Vetrano

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/verdict-re...opstories.html

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Trying to get my old lady to confess now!!

2daBank

Dammit another old ass thread bump, now I gotta tell her I was obviously joking.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dammit another old ass thread bump, now I gotta tell her I was obviously joking.
    just saw this in the news, trying to keep my post count down so i just added it in the only thread could find talking about the case

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    just saw this in the news, trying to keep my post count down so i just added it in the only thread could find talking about the case
    Actually one of more reasonable bumps. Just doesn’t help explain to the woman I was joking I’d never want her to go to prison so I could profit (unless you know of another similar offer!)..

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Who got the money?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Who got the money?
    Following the arrest of Lewis, Phil Vetrano said the money raised would be donated to charity. The family started a scholarship for students at Archbishop Molloy High School in Karina's name.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

democrats love it - kill cops run free murder rape rob society push 3rd. world policies , if your daugter gets in wrong car thinking its uber the POS driver raised by racist dem pos's as the right to rape and kill her its the democrats way ..

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Good work cinci kid

jjgold

Driving Uber blood money