Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Humans beginning to act like deer, helluva lot less domesticated than they were

so, we now here that the so called "gunshots" heard at the Washington DC airport weren't gunshots within the airport, but people at the airport were nevertheless "running like their lives depended on it." (according to witnesses just interviewed by CNN)

now, it appears, that the best working theory is that people in the airport actually heard the starter's gun in Bolt's gold winning 100 yrd race on a t.v. turned up loud at some gate, and were reacting to, first, the noise of the cap gun, followed by the intense celebrations of people reacting to the big Jamaican's win, mistaking that for the sheer terror being experienced by humans nearby....

so, it looks like humans are losing that domesticated calmness, and now if even a firecracker goes off, people start shaggin ass immediately as if being shot at....

deer were once calm and didn't react to loud bangs until they saw a few of their friends get laid over by the roar of death.... now, it appears humans are going back to their basic instincts when they hear a loud boom, and are "running for their lives" any time somehting akin to a gunshot goes off in public.....

nice.....

guess I need to hit the local fireworks warehouse before my next vegas trip..... Imagine the fun I'll have at 9 pm on the Strip while dropping lit M-80's off incognito every other block or so.....

JJ.... I hope you can outrun the other bald fat guys on the strip, so as not to get "shot" in all the ensuing chaos.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-15-16 at 05:54 PM.

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 772

Land of the free and home of the (not so) brave

Auto Donk

Run, Forest, Run.....

As Redd Foxx so eloquently put it, when describing his days in the US Army..... "In one battle, I ran so far from the front lines I bumped into a General, who asked me, 'Why are you running?!?!?' I said, 'I am RUNNING, because I cannot FLY, you asshole!!!!!'"

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Oh Deer!

Auto Donk

Bostongambler

Cool.... They should enter the long jump in the Olympics .

Auto Donk

ah yes.... i love the long f'n jump.....

with, of course, a side dish of triple jump thrown in.... maybe two or three side dishes

then a health dessert of more long jump ass....

love the way that one babe at 3:33 gets up, shorts riding all the way up her ass, and unlike uptight american skanks, she doesn't pull the shorts out of her ass, but rather lets those beautiful cheeks hang out, and dusts them off for us...... that's one thing i love about foreign ass from south american and europe.... they don't give a shit that their asses are on display!!!!! Ole!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-18-16 at 11:12 AM.

Bostongambler

Damm Auto!!! Nice!
    All those girls must workout.

Auto Donk

i love telling such babes, while riding me reverse cowgirl with my crank buried to the hilt in their cinnamon rings, "CLINCH UP your f'n buttcheeks and try to rip my dick off!!!!!!"