Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

WTF??!! Heartless Reporter Interviews Dying Man In El Salvador

The media just isn't ruthless in America.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

They should have the Olympics there.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

nah, he's ok.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

He's faking..looking for insurance hit

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i never saw him croak.... looks like total bullshit to me...

no blood from the nose, eyes or ears.... just a few moans.....

hell, even if he did die, she probably gave him cause to live for a few minutes, as he got to talk to a hot reporter who was, for the first time in a long time, a person showing him some attention......

would've died even sooner but for her asking him stupid questions like "would you like to go to a hospital?"

my answer to such stupid shit would have been "no, you stupid kunt, I want to lay here and die!!!! Now either suck my dick as my last living request, or get your "Big Harry Stankhold" outta here.......

and yes, I know I mispelled "hairy" and "stankole," it was intentional, and a tribute to the Oakland ISD 10th grade poet who wrote the original poem "Big Harry Stankhold" back in 1972 or so, giving rise to my favorite appellate court opinion of all time.....

Auto Donk

I often recite the beautiful poems in this court opinion at local beatnick coffee houses, and film the crowd's shocked reaction......

especially Big Harry Stankhold

http://law.justia.com/cases/californ...d/25/1098.html

Auto Donk

Big harry Stankhold
    "One day I seen a lady with a boy lieing on the ground. the Boy was lieing on top of her going up and down. When the boy went up I seen a little thing with some water come out. His little peter went in there he come [25 Cal. App. 3d 1115] back up I saw harry blacs on her rooster. I herd say, you better have a Kotex because you going bleeding a good well. That boy get off the lady and looked at his balls and said my balls is blue! The lady said I thought I would be bleeding for a good long well. Well your Pussy is to big for my peter lady. So a man seen the lady naked an got on tope of her. He started suck on her tity the lady was pumping harder. The man said my big hairy dick is stuck in your big harry pussy. I think you are bleeding from your ass."

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Big harry Stankhold
    "One day I seen a lady with a boy lieing on the ground. the Boy was lieing on top of her going up and down. When the boy went up I seen a little thing with some water come out. His little peter went in there he come [25 Cal. App. 3d 1115] back up I saw harry blacs on her rooster. I herd say, you better have a Kotex because you going bleeding a good well. That boy get off the lady and looked at his balls and said my balls is blue! The lady said I thought I would be bleeding for a good long well. Well your Pussy is to big for my peter lady. So a man seen the lady naked an got on tope of her. He started suck on her tity the lady was pumping harder. The man said my big hairy dick is stuck in your big harry pussy. I think you are bleeding from your ass."
    wtf

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    wtf
    you can thank the California court of appeals in "Oakland Unified School District v. Olicker" for that literary treat.....

see what I have to put up with in practicing law????

tho I often use the phrases "hairy blacks" and "I think you are bleeding from your ass" in real life

and, of course, my ex-wife still is referred to by the nickname "Big Harry Stankhold"