itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Orlando Terorrist's daddy attends Hillary rally

Go figure! She's got the support of this guy. He was cheering and wearing her campaign gear in Florida. Imagine if he showed up for Trump the media would have a field day but nahhh...carry on! How'd secret service even met this guy on the stage behind her!? Unless...

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Go figure! She's got the support of this guy. He was cheering and wearing her campaign gear in Florida. Imagine if he showed up for Trump the media would have a field day but nahhh...carry on! How'd secret service even met this guy on the stage behind her!? Unless...
    He has been visiting her office for years. This is nothing new those fags were probably not even killed.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

yall are such pieces of shit man geez

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

How's that Hipper??

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17681

#Crooked Hillary

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

A year ago I would have been holy shittting myself.

But it's just another day with her. Nothing surprising here.

America has 3 months left to wake up or you can turn out the lights on our country

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

You can't make this stuff up!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    A year ago I would have been holy shittting myself.

But it's just another day with her. Nothing surprising here.

America has 3 months left to wake up or you can turn out the lights on our country
    Bought and paid for by the Saudi Kingdom....trots out a Muslim to wave our constitution at us and lecture us at the Convention....wants as many unemployable and non assimilating types to come in here from the ball sack of the world....and now the family of mass murdering Muslim extremist is allowed ...on stage...behind her and not simply in the general crowd. What's the odds....just sayin.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Bought and paid for by the Saudi Kingdom....trots out a Muslim to wave our constitution at us and lecture us at the Convention....wants as many unemployable and non assimilating types to come in here from the ball sack of the world....and now the family of mass murdering Muslim extremist is allowed ...on stage...behind her and not simply in the general crowd. What's the odds....just sayin.
    Well according to your boys in congress, they don't discriminate against Muslims and are appalled at Trump's
    comments on the subject.

I don't believe security has profile pictures of people who not to let in at an event besides, the guy isn't wanted
    for anything. His son killed. Does that make him guilty too?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Well according to your boys in congress, they don't discriminate against Muslims and are appalled at Trump's
    comments on the subject.

I don't believe security has profile pictures of people who not to let in at an event besides, the guy isn't wanted
    what a surprise, rkelly doesnt' know the facts about the father. Who could have guessed?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what a surprise, rkelly doesnt' know the facts about the father. Who could have guessed?
    Enlighten me, oh knowing one.

brooks85

Enlighten me, oh knowing one.

is google broken? lol

or better yet, trying reading the other threads in the forum.. especially the one with title addressing the father... just an idea...

be prepared to come up with some "my truths" you BLM supporter.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

comments on the subject.

"My boys" in Congress ain't my boys....they are establishment types who play both sides to keep themselves and the model in place so I don't wanna be lumped in with that. You know I roll with my own brain.

Far as the dad in the crowd ....to get that close on stage in the backdrop you do have to be ran for a record...when you go in the gates they setup you have your ID scanned....different than just hanging around at the venue. And if you're saying the secret service wasn't aware of who the goofy looking dude was....that's pretty scary. He was in the news recently and he's been a frequent visitor in past to DC. It's like being a cop and not knowing who Mike Browns momma is when she shows up. Yea she didn't try to kill the cop but you know her face and her politics....so for Hillary campaign as good as they are at staging optics ...the defender of all things gay...not to realize the anti gay in his own words dad is behind her just months after his son slaughtered nearly 50 gays and is posthumously labeled a terrorist attacked The state she's speaking in......come on man.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

guy has a right to vote just like the rest of us

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    is google broken? lol

or better yet, trying reading the other threads in the forum.. especially the one with title addressing the father... just an idea...

be prepared to come up with some "my truths" you BLM supporter.
    heaven forbid someone think black lives matter am i right?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he's CIA and his son didn't even do it.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Maybe when black people think black lives matter, other people will catch on. This is just more professional victim nonsense.
    I have been a lifetime liberal. I can't take it anymore. Obama and Hillary are not qualified to be my local dog catcher. The nation is insane. Between the left wing media bias, the embracing of terrorist groups like BLM, trotting out lying parents of dead heroes, not securing the borders and the worst economy of all time, I will be voting for Trump. Hillary is the most dishonest, corrupt and dangerous person to ever live in this country.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Maybe when black people think black lives matter, other people will catch on. This is just more professional victim nonsense.
    I have been a lifetime liberal. I can't take it anymore. Obama and Hillary are not qualified to be my local dog catcher. The nation is insane. Between the left wing media bias, the embracing of terrorist groups like BLM, trotting out lying parents of dead heroes, not securing the borders and the worst economy of all time, I will be voting for Trump. Hillary is the most dishonest, corrupt and dangerous person to ever live in this country.
    you crazy for this one maggie!

maggiethebestdog

you crazy for this one maggie!
    What is untrue in my post????

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

What is untrue in my post????
    most of your post is opinion based, and i disagree w pretty much all of it
    im sure you actually believe blacks dont care about black lives when blacks kill blacks, blm is a terrorist group, there is something wrong w hillary standing with the muslim parents of a deceased vet, securing borders should be a high priority, as if the ppl crossing the border are the ones that are the problem w america im sure you believe building a wall would be feasible and since youre so concerned with the economy, doesnt building a high enough wall around america sound pretty bad for the economy and tax payers..oo yea were gonna make mexico pay for it idk how the economy is worse than when we were in a recession under bush but thats your opinion/fact in your mind.
    i agree that hilary is a p.o.s.
    but youre a white man over 35 and it seems like most of you people are only capable of passing blame along and viewing the world through your fukkd up lens

brooks85

bingo,first time too. Congrats

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

^^^ white man over 35

maggiethebestdog

most of your post is opinion based, and i disagree w pretty much all of it
    im sure you actually believe blacks dont care about black lives when blacks kill blacks, blm is a terrorist group, there is something wrong w hillary standing with the muslim parents of a deceased vet, securing borders should be a high priority, as if the ppl crossing the border are the ones that are the problem w america im sure you believe building a wall would be feasible and since youre so concerned with the economy, doesnt building a high enough wall around america sound pretty bad for the economy and tax payers..oo yea were gonna make mexico pay for it idk how the economy is worse than when we were in a recession under bush but thats your opinion/fact in your mind.
    i agree that hilary is a p.o.s.
    but youre a white man over 35 and it seems like most of you people are only capable of passing blame along and viewing the world through your fukkd up lens

Your problem is you don't know what facts are as opposed to opinion.

The biggest threat of violence to a black person is another black person. The ratio of black on black crime to white cop crime on black is around 10,000 to 1. That is not my opinion, it is statistical fact. Since blacks will not deal with that fact, they do not care about black lives. Simple stuff.

BLM is a terrorist group. They have called for violence against police that has directly led to the assassinations of officers. That is the exact definition of terrorism. They have no factual truth for their uneducated and insane beliefs. The DEMS now legitimize false premises and insanity to get more votes.

They do the same thing with Muslims. Instead of recognizing the threat we face, they get a lying defender of sharia law, whose son was a hero, to spew out falsehoods at their convention. Since then, he has been caught in several other lies. Fact, not opinion.

You act like securing our borders is a bad thing. Every other country has some sort of barrier protecting their country. Left wing nazi people act like securing the boarders is racist. You have to have control of who comes into your country. The thought that people should just pour in at will is insane. More left wing disinformation. We have money to pay Iran to further their nuclear program but we can't build something to protect our own country??? Liberal logic.
    Bush was a horrible President with a terrible economy. Obama is worse. He has not done one thing to help the economy. He has made it much worse. He has not delivered on one promise he made. Obamacare is a joke. Blacks have been decimated by Obama. All you have to do is research this stuff. As a black person, you should hate Obama. You just don't get it.

As you see, i go by the facts. When someone does not know or is not willing to see the truth, they make very ignorant statements.
    Feel free to try and dispute any of these facts. Please don't give out your uneducated opinions.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Your problem is you don't know what facts are as opposed to opinion.

The biggest threat of violence to a black person is another black person. The ratio of black on black crime to white cop crime on black is around 10,000 to 1. That is not my opinion, it is statistical fact. Since blacks will not deal with that fact, they do not care about black lives. Simple stuff.

BLM is a terrorist group. They have called for violence against police that has directly led to the assassinations of officers. That is the exact definition of terrorism. They have no factual truth for their uneducated and insane beliefs. The DEMS now legitimize false premises and insanity to get more votes.

They do the same thing with Muslims. Instead of recognizing the threat we face, they get a lying defender of sharia law, whose son was a hero, to spew out falsehoods at their convention. Since then, he has been caught in several other lies. Fact, not opinion.

You act like securing our borders is a bad thing. Every other country has some sort of barrier protecting their country. Left wing nazi people act like securing the boarders is racist. You have to have control of who comes into your country. The thought that people should just pour in at will is insane. More left wing disinformation. We have money to pay Iran to further their nuclear program but we can't build something to protect our own country??? Liberal logic.
    Bush was a horrible President with a terrible economy. Obama is worse. He has not done one thing to help the economy. He has made it much worse. He has not delivered on one promise he made. Obamacare is a joke. Blacks have been decimated by Obama. All you have to do is research this stuff. As a black person, you should hate Obama. You just don't get it.

As you see, i go by the facts. When someone does not know or is not willing to see the truth, they make very ignorant statements.
    Feel free to try and dispute any of these facts. Please don't give out your uneducated opinions.

this how older white people rly think yall

maggiethebestdog

this how older white people rly think yall
    I know. People who use reality and facts are insane. You can't refute one thing or produce one fact to support your fantasy beliefs. I would have seen at least one by now. The game has been exposed.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

I know. People who use reality and facts are insane. You can't refute one thing or produce one fact to support your fantasy beliefs. I would have seen at least one by now. The game has been exposed.
    do i really need to explain to you why your argument is ridiculous and flawed? i just chose not to waste my time, you are entitled to your opinion and i dont think i could do much in the way of convincing you otherwise

maggiethebestdog

do i really need to explain to you why your argument is ridiculous and flawed? i just chose not to waste my time, you are entitled to your opinion and i dont think i could do much in the way of convincing you otherwise
    You choose not to respond because you can not refute anything i have said and you know it. Please don't play the waste my time game.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with being in the mindset of a old white guy. It's a good life blackHIPPY why you got to be hatin'?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

What are the odds that Gop didn't paid this guy under the table to go there. The last place I would want to be at if I was a parent of a mass murderer is out at a rally.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

like what are you even saying here
    no fkng shit, intraracial crime is high amongst all races. there is actually more white on white crime than black on black. and its been proven that the rates at which people commit crimes has nothing to do w race and everything to do w the persons economic situation. do you rly think poor white people arent killing each other, do you think middle class and up black people are killing each other?

and then you use that to defend your stance that blacks dont care about black lives and shouldn't be concerned about police targeting blacks, and aggressive police behavior towards blacks.

how do those even relate? so if there was no black on black crime, the way police behave towards blacks would matter to you then? white people please explain

this is like elementary level logic

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Nothing wrong with being in the mindset of a old white guy. It's a good life blackHIPPY why you got to be hatin'?
    you right, its just different all i can say

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

i could literally do that with all of your shitty "facts" maggie but youre not gonna change your opinions and i dont wanna waste my time w saloon arguments anymore so

maggiethebestdog

i could literally do that with all of your shitty "facts" maggie but youre not gonna change your opinions and i dont wanna waste my time w saloon arguments anymore so
    What facts am i wrong on??? NAME ONE. I will consider this your way of conceding that you can't argue with facts. This could be a new beginning for you. Living in a fantasy world obviously isn't working out.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

What facts am i wrong on??? NAME ONE. I will consider this your way of conceding that you can't argue with facts. This could be a new beginning for you. Living in a fantasy world obviously isn't working out.
    see/respond to post #30 and then maybe keep educating you

maggiethebestdog

like what are you even saying here
    no fkng shit, intraracial crime is high amongst all races. there is actually more white on white crime than black on black. and its been proven that the rates at which people commit crimes has nothing to do w race and everything to do w the persons economic situation. do you rly think poor white people arent killing each other, do you think middle class and up black people are killing each other?

and then you use that to defend your stance that blacks dont care about black lives and shouldn't be concerned about police targeting blacks, and aggressive police behavior towards blacks.

how do those even relate? so if there was no black on black crime, the way police behave towards blacks would matter to you then? white people please explain

this is like elementary level logic

Not one fact here. The white crime BS you state does not take into account the ratio of population of each race. That is like saying a room that has 1000 white people in it and contains 101 welfare recipients is worse than a room full of 100 black people and they are all on welfare. Do you even know what a fact is??? I'll educate YOU on some.

Blacks make up 17% of our population.
    46% of all social service recipients are black.
    80% of all violent crime is committed by blacks. They commit 53% of all homicides. The victims in both these stats are mainly black.
    70% of all black children are born out of wedlock.

So you see your comparison is utter nonsense. Keep running from the truth. The biggest threat to black people is other blacks. BY FAR. All of your running around with false information won't change that.
    I'm the one wasting my time. You have yet to provide one accurate fact.

12 Last