downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Number 1 is hot (#2 not bad either). I would disappoint either one if given the chance. Number 1 sounds like she is ready to party, #2 sounds like she thinks higher of herself then she should.

In order to continue to live vicariously thru you I need to get the unedited photos. Is there a text group or something?

Now on the other side, there is something substantially off with both of them. Good luck

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Well the spoon pic is a MISC thing, shes been gangbanged by a few of them for sure

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Girl #1

No, I would not. I think she is ridiculous. Fake blond hair, fake blue eyes,
    fake chest, and fake personality job.

Girl #2

Yes, I would. She has a lot of potential.
    But it's obvious she wants LTR/Marriage
    so if you aren't at least open to that then
    it would get ugly.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Ugly........

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's time for Part 2! Back by popular demand... we're going to give it one more shot! So let's get onto Girl #1

22, 5'6'' 130 lbs. no kids.

ON THE LEFT

What makes this girl interesting fellas is that when I first started talking to her back in June I really thought she was going to be something spectacular. But, after a week from talking to her she goes well I sort of lied on my profile. I don't live in Michigan but I'm moving to Michigan soon. (And I'm like cool... she only lives 15 minutes away judging from her profile... this should be good.) I'm like... well where are you living now? She goes.. I'm in Ohio. I said what part of Michigan are you moving to? The part she said.... she's officially 3 hours way. I'm like unfukking believable. So, I just let her sort of die out... didn't bother texting her.

A month goes by and I get this text from her. I said... well I've got nothing better to do... might as well text her back and see what's up? So, she starts talking about and stuff. I'm like... you mean you're getting a boob job? She goes... yep... on Thursday (which at the time was 3 days away). I'm like you're joking right? She goes nope. She goes can I ask you a question? I said sure... (this girl says this a lot. She always asks before she asks a question... isn't that weird?) She goes... would you like me more if I got a boob job for you? I said... lol well... you're not really getting them for me... you're getting them for yourself. I'm down playing it... I said... I liked you just how you were before. I'm thinking oh hell yeah! Let me see those fun bags! lol

POST SURGERY PHOTOS (VERY RECENT)

What's odd about this girl.... she's not that bad looking... but no one apparently sticks with her? She always asks me.. when are we going to meet? When?? When???? I always blow her off. She's simply way too nice to me. Should I be cautious?

I'm sure I'm going to get this question....

Why did she get a boob job? They looked pretty good to begin with. Exactly. That's what I said. She told me she spent 10k on them. I think it was a total waste of money. But.... who knows? This girl might be the next generation Pam Anderson in the next 5 years? Who knows?

More girls to come!!! Takes so damn long uploading this stuff!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Girl #2

I believe she was posted in the original thread. Never met her though. Definitely going to meet her this time.

Age 30, height... I totally forgot. Weight... she looks skinny. Now, let me tell you the clear cut picture on this one. Girl never had any kids. She still lives at home with her Mom. I think she's kind of on the poor side... even though she tries to look sensational in her photos. Has her own style. She loves to talk... but very flighty. Don't ever call her BABY. Don't ever call her HOT. She gets angry immediately. She hates pervertedness. I have to watch what I say to her... because F IT... I don't care about half the sh#$ I say to these girls. I don't quite get her... she's allowed to be OFF THE WALL? But I'm not? This girl would be funny as FUK to get her on cam. She would be a total looney drunk. She lives about 2.5 hours from me.

I just want to know why she's allowed to stick a plastic spoon between her but I can't call her BABY? Or say she's HOT?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

You'll come from work in a few weeks after meeting #2 this weekend and she'll have a rabbit boiling on your stove....just saying.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

well i am in michigan and by the titled kilt, so i going to go hit on number 1 now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: clynnm17

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Money I worry about you........get out, go to a bar or a club and meet a girl that way...........even if you're 1 for 20 its a productive night. These girls are on a FREE dating site for a reason

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what is with this chicks and these weird f'n "staged" poses from weird angles of their faces? do these hos actually think that makes them look better? that the stupid pose is their "best angle"?

look at this shit:

seriously! wtf is that bullshit???

even if she does look bangable in the other photos, when I see a skank go for the "stupid angle cause I think it's my best look" shot, they fall right out of the "bangable" category into the "hard anal raping/donkey punch" category......

as for the initial inquiry, I'd drive twelve minutes for the category of activity I've slated her for.....

Auto Donk

ps.... the ho with the long belly chain.... those f'n things are so out of style either the bitch is posting photos of herself taken ten-twelve years ago, or she's an old ho way past the times, and trying to hang on to what once was......

im betting the photos are 10-12 yrs ago

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

At work and haven't been able to read the whole thread (so this may be discussed)....but wondering, do all chicks just take pics with titties out nowadays? Has the dating scene changed that much? Or these girls out of the norm?

Are they expecting dik pics in return?

Do I sound like an old man now???

Auto Donk

meth makes those midwestern hos feel a little frisky and uninhibited is my bet

ps mpas.... dye those gray pubes before responding in kind

and key comment on girl no. 2.... HAS VERY SAD EYES..... stay away from her like the f'n plague

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    At work and haven't been able to read the whole thread (so this may be discussed)....but wondering, do all chicks just take pics with titties out nowadays? Has the dating scene changed that much? Or these girls out of the norm?

Are they expecting dik pics in return?

Do I sound like an old man now???
    Matty these are women with very low self esteem. In other words, right up Money's alley.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I'm glad you mentioned this. I have to be more alert with this going on. All you want is good time with someone... and now you have to pay attention to what's going on. I certainly don't want to be locked out of my own hotel room like a couple years back.

I was talking to Girl #2 earlier today and she brings up Nintendo Wii. I'm thinking WTF does she want with this? Not only that... she goes it's going for $300 on Ebay right now. I'm like??!?! $300 are you sure? She said yep. Then I said... I have a Nintendo Wii sitting in my closet if you want it... offer me something. She goes what do you want for it? I said... you tell me. She goes... I'll give you $55 for it. I said ok... I'll think about it. She goes.. does it have Mario Kart? I said... nope... I don't have Mario Kart. I can't wait to load up the Nintendo Wii and bargain with it. I wonder what I can get for it?

This is what I mean about Girl #2. She says the most bizarre... out of this world stuff. She talks about her 24/7. I use to comment on it majority of the time... now I act like I don't even hear it. What wigged me out before.... is that she always says I have to meet her Mom. I'm saying to myself... I don't want to meet your mom... I just want to bang. She goes... come on over I'll make you dinner... (tell me what you want to eat.) I'm like... this isn't on the agenda. And when she use to say this... 90% of the time... I started thinking she wasn't real. She was fake. But her photos look pretty consistent. It just seems like event though she's OFF THE WALL... she's very shy and old-fashion to an extent.

Also, when we were trying to set up a date... a long time ago... she goes well I think the date should only last an hour or so. I'm like... I'm driving 3 hours to see you. And you already have a time limit on the date? I'm like I'd rather sit at home and beat off. Like I said... I just have to match her crazy witty style... downshift when she downshifts... and throw it in 5th gear when she does. That's the way she is. If you miss a step... miss a beat with her... it turns her off and you have to start everything all over again. That's the way I see it. What do you guys think?

That's some funny shit,only giving you an hour,better renegotiate that mate,before you drive three hours to see her,seems like a strange thing to say.

Just have a good time mate and don't let her get one over on you,you do seem to like her from what I can tell. By the way I bet her moms a freak,those old single women get lonely.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-09-16 at 01:34 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    well i am in michigan and by the titled kilt, so i going to go hit on number 1 now
    Let us know if you fuk her.

packerd_00

Yeah Moneys leaving the door open,he's going out with the other chick. Go get her mate and let us know how it works out.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Let us know if you fuk her.
    Lol

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Who knows. Either one could be crazy as hell or not anything like the pics. Or they could be the best you ever had. Gotta meet them to tell. There aren't any chicks closer to you?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    There aren't any chicks closer to you?
    He's in Michigan, so not really.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Thatll be Money,poor bugger.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Girl # 1 has me interested but I'm gonna need uncensored pics to form a real opinion Money.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

First one seems like she might be a clinger and the second flat out psycho. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't bang em, can't say I'd date em though.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Girl #2 about an hour ago. Trying to get the feel if she's REALLY INTERESTED in meeting Friday or Saturday? She seems like it... but she was kind of embarrassed to tell me that she doesn't have a car. She says I use my mom's car to get around etc. Hmmmm I don't know about this fellas? What do you guys think? She also told me that she bought that Nintendo Will on ebay... so no need for mine. I think this definitely requires a back up.

She did say just pick me up at my house and we can go wherever you want. Then I said jokingly... Um... let me guess you have a curfew? She goes well... if I like you... we can do whatever you want. But I have to warn you when you stop at a red light... don't mind my hands... and where they go. Ok?

So naturally I have to reconfirm where the hell will Girl #1 be because I need a back up. Girl #1 claims she works from 5PM-5AM Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday. I dare not ask her what she's doing at work. I said well... if I give you a random text... can you meet up with me? She said... 90% sure she'll do it for me.

Is this going to be one interesting weekend? Or just some BS? Time will tell. Tune in.

docwatson
    docwatson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Girl #2 about an hour ago. Trying to get the feel if she's REALLY INTERESTED in meeting Friday or Saturday? She seems like it... but she was kind of embarrassed to tell me that she doesn't have a car. She says I use my mom's car to get around etc. Hmmmm I don't know about this fellas? What do you guys think? She also told me that she bought that Nintendo Will on ebay... so no need for mine. I think this definitely requires a back up.

She did say just pick me up at my house and we can go wherever you want. Then I said jokingly... Um... let me guess you have a curfew? She goes well... if I like you... we can do whatever you want. But I have to warn you when you stop at a red light... don't mind my hands... and where they go. Ok?

So naturally I have to reconfirm where the hell will Girl #1 be because I need a back up. Girl #1 claims she works from 5PM-5AM Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday. I dare not ask her what she's doing at work. I said well... if I give you a random text... can you meet up with me? She said... 90% sure she'll do it for me.

Is this going to be one interesting weekend? Or just some BS? Time will tell. Tune in.
    Both responses seem weird to me. Number 1 seems to have potential to bang, but after a 12 hour shift how much fun could she really be? Number 2 seems to have some serious issues, and I'd speculate a little Bipolar.

I'd believe I'd scrap both and start working another girl elsewhere.

Good Luck Regardless!

Doc

packerd_00

*UPDATE*

This could have the makings of a classic thread.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Money, do you ever date women or do you just stick with girls that dont have cars etc?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by docwatson View Post
    Both responses seem weird to me. Number 1 seems to have potential to bang, but after a 12 hour shift how much fun could she really be? Number 2 seems to have some serious issues, and I'd speculate a little Bipolar.

I'd believe I'd scrap both and start working another girl elsewhere.

Good Luck Regardless!

Doc
    even guys averaging 1 post per year are chiming in...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

*UPDATE*

girl #1, possibly a "dancer".

girl #2, possibly an undercover nympho.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Go get em money. We're on the edge of our seats pal

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

money pick them up at a church. They like to yell the name jesus if you play your cards right. Those religious girls are freaks

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

*UPDATE*

Works 5 pm to 5 am on weekends ... just spent $10k on fake titties... yep.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

My guess is both are busts

Make sure you have plenty of lotion and tp this weekend

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Works 5 pm to 5 am on weekends ... just spent $10k on fake titties... yep.
    Indeed...

This won't end well for TMS...

First 12345 ... Last