Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Huh?

This isnt about a mothers guilt

This is about the childs right to life

The child should not pay and suffer the consequences.

Taking an innocent life away and ripping the baby apart is murder.

1% of abortions or less is due to rape

Most are careless actions and they dont want the responsibility

People need to own up and realize that actions have consequences

What if you were aborted?

Give voice to the voiceless
    i hate to say this but your mother should've gotten an ________________. well you fill in the blank.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

If you think the murder of a baby is "Ok" you have been desensitized/brainwashed to the point where your mind, body and soul, has been infiltrated by Satan himself.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

oh stop with that shit. so all those babies growing up without loving parents then turning into bitter criminals are perfectly fine?

we have too many kids being abused already, you must be satanic to think that just by living in this world is a gift. gtfoh with that nonsense.

besides, who the fukk are you to tell someone what to do with their bodies? mind your own business and stop with your sanctimonious, my shit don't stink bullshit.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    oh stop with that shit. so all those babies growing up without loving parents then turning into bitter criminals are perfectly fine?

we have too many kids being abused already, you must be satanic to think that just by living in this world is a gift. gtfoh with that nonsense.

besides, who the fukk are you to tell someone what to do with their bodies? mind your own business and stop with your sanctimonious, my shit don't stink bullshit.
    Get her tubes tide, use a condom ...or shut her legs... Killing children shouldn't be an option period. It's murder ...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Here comes the religious freaks...

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If you're at home, and someone wants to drink and drive would you stop them? Or can they do anything beause it's their body? Should they be innocent if they kill people on road? Why does it matter if people die? They knew they would harm innocent people but it's their body and they didn't want to walk home and suffer.

Why?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

this~

I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.
    Ronald Reagan

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    If you're at home, and someone wants to drink and drive would you stop them? Or can they do anything beause it's their body? Should they be innocent if they kill people on road? Why does it matter if people die? They knew they would harm innocent people but it's their body and they didn't want to walk home and suffer.

Why?
    what? just stop.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

for those that are pro-life, you must have 100s of adopted kids you're raising right? how many kids have you adopted, tell me...

recon1
    Yep

Big surprise a person who advocates the murder of innocent babies has so much hatred in his heart……SHOCKER!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

There are too many humans on the planet. The world will be more prosperous will less people. One child policy should be in play. If you want more than one kid there should be a luxury tax on it.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

for those that are pro-life, you must have 100s of adopted kids you're raising right? how many kids have you adopted, tell me...
    End thread

ApricotSinner32

Also should need a certain iq/net worth to be able to have a kid.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    End thread
    I've adopted one, you? How about the kahn?

ApricotSinner32

You've done a good deed recon but there's too many dumb/poor people breeding which is the cause for mass suffering/starvation on the planet.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Abortion is like a death sentence - only allowed in exceptional cercumstances, otherwise its a legalized murder,

bozeman

Dude the problem of crime and dumasses in american society is not cause of genetics, but lack of proper education in public schools, junky food in supermarkets contents of which are tested after someone sues the company for cancer, and government being too liberal and not mass murdering drugs corteils that wholesale drugs into the street. I grew up in russia and when putin came to power ( yes everyone says he is an asshole) but why 95 percent of folks support him- cause say in my town in one day( i remember i was about 10 or so, we heard all mafia in my city was shot in one day!!! No more drugs, extortion etc in one day.
    so abortion is a murder and all the problems u mentioned have nothing to do with it, all homeless kids should be taken cared for by the state on your tax dollar

bozeman

Talking to ghengis khan

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I've never had an unwanted kid...you know why... its called a condom or birth control. It amazes me how incredibly stupid people are that they cant use a condom or birth control.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Killing babies???

An abortion occurs before 3 months as the fetus is at most 3 inches tall. That's not a baby
    Yes, thats a baby. Just because the law says its a "fetus" so you can murder it doesn't mean its not indeed a baby....dont be a moron and pretend it turns into an orange or something, its a human. Don't be one of those retards that say "the law says so." The law once said blacks were slaves, women couldnt vote and it was perfectly fine to gay bash

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Abortion is MURDER.

End thread

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Even though I can see why you would go both ways with this...

It's not a kids fault that the people making him are fukking losers.

Why should he/she die because of his/her clown ass makers? Not his/her fault.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If men were the ones carrying and delivering babies, abortion clinics would be as popular as McDonald`s drive through.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

if you're using logic then no, it is not ok.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

It depends on the cuteness of the sonogram. If the in utero child demonstrates any propensities for future cuteness that could land him/her smack-dab in the middle of a Charmin ad campaign, or otherwise add to the overall cuteness of our everyday lives, then he/she lives. If not, then anything goes.

With over 7 billion people on this planet, the only unwanted seedlings who shall be granted an auto-pass to the world that layeth on the other side of the vagina, are none other than the cutest of the cute. Life is hard enough without a chance encounter with an ugly baby, or a "bugly" as the ancients referred to them. I think we can all agree on that much.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Pro Life. Adoption is always an option if you don't want to take care of the kid.

First 12