Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Street Justice

Douche in a McLaren runs a stop sign then honks his horn and yells at a kid using the crosswalk.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Kid looked no older than 16.

Needs to paid a visit by some heavy hitting pipe laying mofo...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Wow poor guy. Or as Blackhipster would say " Damm Dawg that shit was wack, he foiled his whip"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

love this shit

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope the kid got away..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Mayan

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Should of slashed his tire. Good job kid.

Rolling thorugh the stop sign like nobody's business.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Why the hell was somebody randomly just filming that stop sign, unless this shit was staged? People are so f'n weird these days. This guy taking the video has nothing better to do with his life other than film a stop sign? Technology has ruined these younger kids and I'm only in my 20's and I think this. I was walking my dog at the park earlier and this guy that looked like he was highschool age was just walking around in circles in the grass, head glued to his smartphone screen the entire time we were there. I'm thinking to myself, wtf is this idiot doing?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Why the hell was somebody randomly just filming that stop sign, unless this shit was staged? People are so f'n weird these days. This guy taking the video has nothing better to do with his life other than film a stop sign? Technology has ruined these younger kids and I'm only in my 20's and I think this. I was walking my dog at the park earlier and this guy that looked like he was highschool age was just walking around in circles in the grass, head glued to his smartphone screen the entire time we were there. I'm thinking to myself, wtf is this idiot doing?
    Playing pokemon

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Playing pokemon
    Crazy. Pokemon being used to sell Real Estate in a number of places.

Habitual, the guy filming claims he was catching the sunset but he was probably just filming the car and trying not to be obvious.

I wonder how it all went down. That guy sped off without the passenger, who may have been beating the shit out of some skateboarder.

Edit: Video may be a hoax. Things starting to not add up with the guy filming and rumor has it people saw that same car already with a crack in the windshield at a rental company.

The guy filming works for that rental company.

Evidence from a reporter indicates this could have been set up.

Last edited by KVB; 07-22-16 at 11:45 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Crazy. Pokemon being used to sell Real Estate in a number of places.

Habitual, the guy filming claims he was catching the sunset but he was probably just filming the car and trying not to be obvious.

I wonder how it all went down. That guy sped off without the passenger, who may have been beating the shit out of some skateboarder.

Edit: Video may be a hoax. Things starting to not add up with the guy filming and rumor has it people saw that same car already with a crack in the windshield at a rental company.

The guy filming works for that rental company.

Evidence from a reporter indicates this could have been set up.

Wouldn't the window have already been busted when they first rolled up and past the stop sign? It looks to be intact. Here is another video from a different angle showing the kid actually hitting the car.

Last edited by Kermit; 07-23-16 at 08:15 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Man...things have changed since I was a kid.

Obama must of taught him that.

Kermit

Got to thinking about this. I guess it is possible that this could have been a set-up. The window may have already had a small crack and been scheduled for a replacement and they wanted to make a viral video in front of dozens of onlookers.

Kermit

The plot thickens. The guy that recorded the video just happens to work for an exotic car rental place and they have that same exact car in their promo photo.

http://jalopnik.com/is-the-viral-video-of-a-skateboarder-smashing-a-mclaren-1784158914

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I could tell this was staged just from watching the video. All of the background info now just confirms it. People do all kinds of scripted dumb shit to get a viral video on YouTube or WorldStar. 90% of the "prank"videos on YouTube are staged. They do it to people they know or pay some dude at the mall $20 to be in the video. If everything on those prank videos on YT was real, those prankster guys would've been shot, beat up bad or in jail by now.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Oh Kermit, there you go again with your wild conspiracy theories!

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

That's totally fake.

The skateboarder barely gave the windshield a love tap. If it was real, he would have sledgehammered his board into that windshield.

Probably already had a small crack and the guy knew he needed to hit his board in the perfect spot.