Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Good topic, Kahn.
    Spent some time reading about this over the past several months.
    I was beyond skeptical initially, but some things are very strange and raise questions.
    Not convinced of it being completely real, but the research is entertaining.
    The video with Jordy Bottelier's quantum computer presentation is eye opening, to say the least.
    yeah man, cern and quantum computers will do some crazy things in the future, if they haven't already...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ..or else, i'll make you my bitch over and over again...
    lol. Nice Try tough guy. You keep saying that.

It is a good topic but Kahn, you invoke my handle every time you post. Of course it concerns me, you've put KVB all over this thread. You are obsessed, I'm stuck in your head, and I just call you out on it. Go ahead, keep fighting tough guy.

For this thread I couldn't resist, given your post history of being one of SBR's weakest trolls because you troll so many posters from a poor memory, with so much documented.

Like I said, it was a good topic but even more classic given the OP.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol. Nice Try tough guy. You keep saying that.

It is a good topic but Kahn, you invoke my handle every time you post. Of course it concerns me, you've put KVB all over this thread. You are obsessed, I'm stuck in your head, and I just call you out on it. Go ahead, keep fighting tough guy.

For this thread I couldn't resist, given your post history of being one of SBR's weakest trolls because you troll so many posters from a poor memory, with so much documented.

Like I said, it was a good topic but even more classic given the OP.

you crazy mother fukker. you enter my thread and say i'm obsessed with you. you delusional mother fukker. why don't you remind me the last time i entered your thread or replied to you when your post didn't concern me like you always do?

get lost loser. you're nothing but a poser. unlike some others that think you actually have a brain, i see right through you pal. you might be able to fool others but i see right through you kid.

this will be my last reply to your nonsense. i know you're trying hard to troll and hijack my thread but anything after this will be ignored. honestly, you're just a waste of time and space. have a good one kid. you will always be my bitch.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

you crazy mother fukker. you enter my thread and say i'm obsessed with you. you delusional mother fukker. why don't you remind me the last time i entered your thread or replied to you when your post didn't concern me like you always do?

get lost loser. you're nothing but a poser. unlike some others that think you actually have a brain, i see right through you pal. you might be able to fool others but i see right through you kid.

this will be my last reply to your nonsense. i know you're trying hard to troll and hijack my thread but anything after this will be ignored. honestly, you're just a waste of time and space. have a good one kid. you will always be my bitch.

Not to get in you guy's business as I know youve been going at it for some time, but looking back the last 3 days youve brought his name up about 4 times talking about him when he didnt say a word to you, just saying bro.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Not to get in you guy's business as I know youve been going at it for some time, but looking back the last 3 days youve brought his name up about 4 times talking about him when he didnt say a word to you, just saying bro.
    i brought his name up 4 times? most likely the crazy guy brought up my name. the nut has been obsessed with me for a long time. he doesn't even exist in my world but i rule his head. that's how powerful i am.

jtoler

i brought his name up 4 times? most likely the crazy guy brought up my name. the nut has been obsessed with me for a long time. he doesn't even exist in my world but i rule his head. that's how powerful i am.
    Actually 12 if you go back 4 days instead of 3.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Actually 12 if you go back 4 days instead of 3.
    the thing is i don't even care if he talks shit about me in other threads. just don't come into my thread or reply to my posts that doesn't even concern him. but in his fukked up head, i'm the one engaging with him. he's a fukking nut.

anyway, let's get back on topic of mandela effect... let's not let the crazy fukker hijack this thread.

jtoler

the thing is i don't even care if he talks shit about me in other threads. just don't come into my thread or reply to my posts that doesn't even concern him. but in his fukked up head, i'm the one engaging with him. he's a fukking nut.

anyway, let's get back on topic of mandela effect... let's not let the crazy fukker hijack this thread.
    I was trying to make a bad Mandela effect joke that it doesnt show up now but if we come back to it in 20 years youll see it, haha. Anyway, Ive heard of CERN just havent looked into exactly what it is, Ive seen the word many times in articles but just skipped over it, think Ill check it out sometime and see whats going on with that.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...he doesn't even exist in my world but i rule his head...

You put my handle in every post you make. My name us over your avatar. I apparently more than exist in your world. You think about me every time you log in and post.

Toler, there's no business here, Kahn tried to troll, got buried and embarrassed, and won't let it go.

There's no thread hijack either, it was just funny that Kahn would post about the Mandela Effect given his troll history relying on bad memories.

But of course Kahn will just project when he is the obsessed one, he is the bitch that buried himself and won't get over it.

I'm just calling him out because he won't give up.

Kahn don't blame me, you did it to yourself. It's in the past, get over it already.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I was trying to make a bad Mandela effect joke that it doesnt show up now but if we come back to it in 20 years youll see it, haha. Anyway, Ive heard of CERN just havent looked into exactly what it is, Ive seen the word many times in articles but just skipped over it, think Ill check it out sometime and see whats going on with that.
    yeah do some research on cern and quantum computers but make sure to skip over all the religious nuts scare mongering though.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...he doesn't even exist in my world...
    Give it up Kahn, can't even be truthful with yourself.

Name:  obsessed troll Kahn.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  12.9 KB

You've had this fantasy about me for months. Clearly you are obsessed with me. Every post you make involves me.

I'll just keep pointing it out for you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

google trends on mandela effect...

https://www.google.com/trends/explor...ndela%20effect

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yep, this shit needs to be blown wide open..... and if it's f'n hollywood f'n around with films, some jews need to die.....

if it's the f'n cern, they need to shut that mother f'er down

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I can recall thinking Australia looked very close to PNG on maps as a kid. 40 years ago.

It is kind of close. but not the 3.6km they say in the video. it's about 150km or just under 100 miles.

I'd say the big size of the Aussie continent might make the gap look smaller than we expect on a map.
    it's known as 3.7 km now... continents have moved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austra...inea_relations

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    why not take on some serious shit like erasing Adolph Hitler.... Have the fukkin "internet" erase any and all references to that mother fukker.... and convince me he never existed. All this trivial bullshit doesn't amount to shit
    interesting thing about adolph hitler. it's adolf hitler now and he no longer had brown eyes, his eyes changed to blue eyes. this could be the case of black and white photos though.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 07-24-16 at 04:37 PM.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

snow white (mirror, mirror vs. magic mirror)?

forrest gump (life IS like a box of chocolates)?

Interview with THE vampire?

Sex IN the city?

Field of Dreams, (If you build it, THEY will come)?
    I've never seen the movie Snow White or Interview With a Vampire.

I always thought Gump said Life IS like..... I guess I was wrong, my mind autocorrected b/c it should be IS and not WAS.

I've always known it was Sex AND the city. I guess people just say it fast and it sounds like Sex IN the city and it's better to think of the ladies having sex in the city instead of two separate nouns.

"If you build it, they will come" sorta freaked me out for a little bit. I was pretty sure it was "they" and not "he".... but you have to remember the end of the movie when it's just Shoeless Joe and Costner and Costner goes "What are you grinning at you ghost?" and Joe says, "If you build it, HE will come." And points over at the catcher (Costner's Dad). People just substitute "THEY" because a bunch of baseball players show up.

I do think this is an interesting topic, but it's not like these things are changing. It's always interesting to learn how the human mind fills in the blanks and what I'm learning is that people are really wired more the same than I originally thought.

I will have my Mom go into the attic tomorrow to look for my Berenstain Bears books. This one I can verify b/c I had the originals. If they say Berenstein then I blame the Democrats for ruining the space-time continuum.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    I will have my Mom go into the attic tomorrow to look for my Berenstain Bears books. This one I can verify b/c I had the originals. If they say Berenstein then I blame the Democrats for ruining the space-time continuum.
    i can guarantee you it'll say berenstain. it's starting to be a theme. there's a big difference between confabulation and the mandela effect. but not all people experience the mandela effect.

religious people are freaking out since their bibles are being altered. i just think different timelines are merging and somewhat confirms the multiverse theory.

there are videos out there saying in the near future, we'll eventually be able to control time and space where we can enter parallel universes and steal resources.

at the end of the day, we're living in a simulation. we literally live in the matrix.

for those that call jesus, god, the creator is probably nothing more than some higher being that made this simulation. just like how we build ant farms. to the ants whoever built the farm is god. to us, whoever built this matrix is god. sadly, we might just be a computer program.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

also i posted this earlier but people should really listen to what he's saying... cern + quantum computers will be able to do some crazy things.

Jimmy Proffett

Just watched the Quantum Computing video GK.... really interesting stuff. When the 3rd prediction came, I sort of expected it and I still think it's far-fetched that computers can replace humans completely, just really seems like science fiction that's impossible..... but then I read about how Google's Quantum computer just completely simulated a hydrogen molecule.

Think of how far computers have come in only 25 years. I have an Ipod sitting on my coffee table right now that holds 160gb of data. It's, what, 3" x 5" and less than an inch wide. That little rectangle can store 275,000 times more data than my family's home computer when I was in middle school. That's crazy.

I'm trying to follow the whole qubits thing with these supercomputers, how they deal with spaces between 0 and 1; unlike a standard binary code that can only be 0 or 1???? I'll do some more snooping around tonight.

Fascinating stuff. I don't think it ties in with the Mandela effect, but this quantum stuff is going to take up a lot of my time learning how it works. Thanks GK.

Auto Donk

we just got back out of the matrix..... spent a few hours in real life in the Bahamas..... or maybe it was vice versa....

we got the fuk outta there, b/c the bahamas are much better in our game.....

ps... there's no sbr in the matix

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

it's known as 3.7 km now... continents have moved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austra...inea_relations
    You know someone is stretching for any sort of evidence if they say that.

The shortest border distance between the mainlands of Papua New Guinea and Australia is about 150 kilometers. My sister did it on a sail boat a couple of years ago.

The northernmost inhabited Australian territory is Torres Strait island, Boigu Island, which is only a few kilometres from Papua New Guinea. I don't know if that has changed ownership or has been drifting about the ocean but kind of doubt that distance has altered in anyone's reality either.

Still interested in what happened with the line about forgiving our debtors though.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

don't know much about the bible but there have been many changes... i specifically like how they altered some of the words with "matrix"

exodus 13:12 "That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S."

exodus 13:15 "And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem."

exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male."

personally, "life WAS like a box of chocolates..." is eerie to me. it's like life is no longer a box of chocolates since they now know what we're gonna get. it's like they solved life.

Auto Donk

I personally tried to "supercollide" some "atoms" I manged to produce with some other "atoms" inside my wife's vag last night.....

while the "explosion" was significant, it didn't create any strange cloud formations over Atlantis.... at least none that we were able to see....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Donker try the other mini black hole.

Auto Donk

Donker try the other mini black hole.
    that may well happen, but other "foreign particles" may cause an explosion that results in a literal "shit storm" throughout the Bahamas....

Literally.....

If I just bang away and haphazardly supercollide jizz atoms with fecal atoms, I'm no better than the careless dumbass scientists at CERN

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

that may well happen, but other "foreign particles" may cause an explosion that results in a literal "shit storm" throughout the Bahamas....

Literally.....

If I just bang away and haphazardly supercollide jizz atoms with fecal atoms, I'm no better than the careless dumbass scientists at CERN

jtoler

don't know much about the bible but there have been many changes... i specifically like how they altered some of the words with "matrix"

exodus 13:12 "That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S."

exodus 13:15 "And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem."

exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male."

personally, "life WAS like a box of chocolates..." is eerie to me. it's like life is no longer a box of chocolates since they now know what we're gonna get. it's like they solved life.
    If there are many translations how can someone say something was altered?
    With Gump, he says both, sometimes there are more than one version, sometimes these things are in the extras in movies.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i don't have a bible personally but these changes happened to these devout christians' old bibles they've had for decades.

and i know what you're trying to say but my forrest gump dvd is from the 90's that i've watched many times.

that scene where he used to say "life is like a box of chocolates" i've literally seen more than dozen times since it's the first scene.

i don't know if you watched that little clip about this universe being a simulation by elon musk but he believes this universe being a base reality is 1 in a billion. basically, he's saying this universe is a simulation.
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 07-25-16 at 10:35 PM.

Jimmy Proffett

My mom sent me pictures of my Berenstain Bears books. They're all titled, "Berenstain"

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    My mom sent me pictures of my Berenstain Bears books. They're all titled, "Berenstain"
    yes i told you. you will no longer find berenstein bear books. all the berentein bear books have changed to berenstain.

jtoler

i don't have a bible personally but these changes happened to these devout christians' old bibles they've had for decades.

and i know what you're trying to say but my forrest gump dvd is from the 90's that i've watched many times.

that scene where he used to say "life is like a box of chocolates" i've literally seen more than dozen times since it's the first scene.

i don't know if you watched that little clip about this universe being a simulation by elon musk but he believes this universe being a base reality is 1 in a billion. basically, he's saying this universe is a simulation.
    I only read kjv, I bought a nice one in like 2001, I prefer the old english. I think its in the garage. Even back in 2001 most people wasnt reading from kjv, they more than likely read standard versions or new translation versions, there are Im sure hundreds of translations. Not sure if I remember seeing the word matirx but I probably have, many words in kjv are bad translations and I bought a bible concordance at the same time. If something "changed" that means it would have to have "changed" everywhere including my bible concordance unless with the Mandela Effect things only change on that particular thing its relating to.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yes hardcore religious people have the king james version since it's hard to read allegedly. and these changes are happening to the king james version specifically. that's why these hardcore christians are freaking out saying this is the work of the devil and the world is about to end. i don't view it that way though. i just think this is just a little glitch in the matrix.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

jtoler, i don't know how well versed you are in the bible but when you get your bible be sure to check isiah 11:6 and lord's prayer. those two are the most talked about verses that have changed.

jtoler

jtoler, i don't know how well versed you are in the bible but when you get your bible be sure to check isiah 11:6 and lord's prayer. those two are the most talked about verses that have changed.
    I read both, in Isaiah Ive probably read the passage before but wouldnt know if anything could have changed or not because I never knew it by heart. As for the Lord's prayer I recited it before I looked to see and said debt like it says, but Ive seen it written both ways before. I know youre saying people are swearing it said trespasses before in kjv. Thing is with those who choose to read kjv, you can sit in churches and hear pastors reading and talking from other translations also in the Gospels there are other places where Jesus talks about forgiving men their trespasses. I just really think its a case of misremembering on those people's part, but Ive heard debts and trespasses both said many times. I know its popular and people would swear theyed never forget word for word what it says, but ask those same people to recite John 3:16 and youll have some mixing some words in there, some saying everlasting and some saying eternal.

First 1234 Last