Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

I was rolled by 3 cops on the way home last night

Chopped a tournament, and barely blew under Yes!

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Popped twice myself. Not goin for three. Translate: "Chopped a tournament" please.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

3 of us split the prize pool

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

this happened to me back in my college days. Got pulled over and i was definitely drunk. I popped some gum before the officer got to my car. He told me, "dont even bother with that, I can smell it on you." I was fawked. Then, another cop pulls up. Original cop tells me to wait in the car. I'm thinking Im screwed. Then, for reasons I still do not know of to this day, the original cop comes back to my car and asks where I live. I told him I lived right around the corner. He told me to go directly home. I did. still to this day, I shake my head as to how I got off.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    3 of us split the prize pool
    Where'd you play man

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    this happened to me back in my college days. Got pulled over and i was definitely drunk. I popped some gum before the officer got to my car. He told me, "dont even bother with that, I can smell it on you." I was fawked. Then, another cop pulls up. Original cop tells me to wait in the car. I'm thinking Im screwed. Then, for reasons I still do not know of to this day, the original cop comes back to my car and asks where I live. I told him I lived right around the corner. He told me to go directly home. I did. still to this day, I shake my head as to how I got off.
    they just weren't in the mood to do the paperwork. cops are lazy for the most part. probably had a detail in the morning which is their bread and butter (big money, no risk) they could care less about law enforcement and drunk driving. yes, they have quotas to fill and are lectured before each shift to get out there and bring in some money, but they have little motivation other than that to do it.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

[QUOTE=TheSideBet;26009754]Where'd you play man[/

just a local charity room in metro detroit