bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Suicide mass bombing #1000000 by peaceful Muslims kills over 200

I dont know about you but I'm shocked

A MESSAGE TO JOURNALISTS:

I'm just going to ASSUME that some Muslim suicide terrorist has killed a bunch of ppl EVERYDAY and you have to print a headline if there ISNT one to let me know

A MESSAGE TO AMERICANS:

Muslims HATE you....just thought you might need a reminder as its been a little while since 9/11....oh sure they'll blow their fellow Muslims up on a daily basis bc they slightly disagree with them but they HATE you....think about that when you are deciding whether to invite a few million of em over

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post

I'm just going to ASSUME that some Muslim suicide terrorist has killed a bunch of ppl EVERYDAY and you have to print a headline if there ISNT one to let me know.

A MESSAGE TO AMERICANS:

Muslims HATE you....just thought you might need a reminder as its been a little while since 9/11....oh sure they'll blow their fellow Muslims up on a daily basis bc they slightly disagree with them but they HATE you....think about that when you are deciding whether to invite a few million of em over
    Yeah because Bush (with the support of a majority of Americans at the time mind you) decided to invade countries that house these people. Killed and displaced virtually millions of its citizens (based on nothing more than lies) which spread hatred of the west throughout the region and now you complaining because the far right of their movement want a little payback

The 15 years since is what happens when you put people of average intelligence into positions that require very smart and experienced people.

'Murica....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, and Russian Rocket

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Yeah because Bush (with the support of a majority of Americans at the time mind you) decided to invade countries that house these people. Killed and displaced virtually millions of its citizens (based on nothing more than lies) which spread hatred of the west throughout the region and now you complaining because the far right of their movement want a little payback

The 15 years since is what happens when you put people of average intelligence into positions that require very smart and experienced people.

'Murica....
    Actually these attacks are almost always on fellow Muslims so I'm not sure your concept of giving Americans payback applies (unless ruining my yahoo homepage with pictures of blown up Muslims is the payback you are referring to) and if they want to continue being the personification of evil then I'll simply allow them to kill themselves off rather than invite them here

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

'Murica....
    The worst part is these idiots have no idea what your talking about.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

and now you complaining because the far right of their movement want a little payback
    Payback? by killing their own people at a mall?

Muller Rose
    Muller Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I'm just going to ASSUME that some Muslim suicide terrorist has killed a bunch of ppl EVERYDAY and you have to print a headline if there ISNT one to let me know

A MESSAGE TO AMERICANS:

Correction. NOT ALL MUSLIMS!
    Let us not generalize as majority of Muslims are peace-loving citizens.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Payback? by killing their own people at a mall?
    By changing the way most westerners live your lives...

Its what they wanted and they got it. Simply head on down to ur local airport if you want to see the effects of it...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 07-04-16 at 08:29 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Muslims killing Muslims. I will light fireworks to celebrate tonight. Thinning of the herd.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The worst part is these idiots have no idea what your talking about.
    Haha or the fact that the entire western world was supportive of america after 9/11 but that ciggy butt brain Bush had to go turn it into one big quagmire...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Muslims killing Muslims. I will light fireworks to celebrate tonight. Thinning of the herd.
    Go post on stormfront!

Muslims are peace-loving individuals and holy shit a Muslim...GET DOWN!!!! GET DOWN!!!!!!

BOOOOOOM!!!!

(By the way at this point isn't God running out of virgins...I mean penetrates sakes he's working overtime manufacturing virgins)

bettilimbroke999

Haha or the fact that the entire western world was supportive of america after 9/11 but that ciggy butt brain Bush had to go turn it into one big quagmire...
    Didn't Australia fight in Iraq?

Awfully hypocritical of America for penetrating the fat chick while being balls deep in Iraq yourself but fair enough

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Awfully hypocritical of America for penetrating the fat chick while being balls deep in Iraq yourself but fair enough
    yes, plus they send back Syrian refugees and kidnap aboriginals babies

ACoochy

Yeah but only because our PM was more xenophobic than your president (which is difficult to believe given hurricane Katrina and new orleans)...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

A MESSAGE TO AMERICANS:

Muslims HATE you....
    Actually these attacks are almost always on fellow Muslims so I'm not sure your concept of giving Americans payback applies

Someone hand this dribbler a bib.

bettilimbroke999

Yeah but only because our PM was more xenophobic than your president (which is difficult to believe given hurricane Katrina and new orleans)...
    Well you elected him...I mean wtf do you want from me Australia aint a dictatorship you elected a PM that fought in Iraq we elected a President that fought in Iraq...in fairness our actions in Iraq at least could be somewhat justified by the fact they'd just hijacked and flown 4 of our airliners into buildings full of ppl twin towers/Pentagon/and who knows where the other one was headed before it crashed. Look that kind of activity is going to get a response from the largest military in the world...but what was Australia's beef....you guys got into Iraq with no instigation by Muslim terrorists whatsoever....you locked and loaded just for the joy of killing Muslims and you have the cajones to criticize my country's military action in Iraq Cooch...seriously. Your country just fought a war with Iraq bc it was in the mood to kill Muslims they didn't just have 5000 of their citizens murdered for no reason in unimaginable fashion.

I mean listen I dont give a penetrate if Australia decides to fly airliners into buildings they are getting "paid back" big time if its proven that their government and ppl support that kind of thing...Muslims are proving time and time again EVERYDAY they fully support mass suicide bombing for basically nothing...wtf do u want the US or anyone else to do about it they are killing their own fellow Muslims not Americans...they have no value for any human life whatsoever so where I'm from we end theirs.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-04-16 at 09:22 AM.

chico2663

Did you see where they are charging blair for his part of the 911 hoax. The hoax part is that saddam was involved. I knew a lady who lost her sister and niece in 911. i actually had met them at july 4th party and niece was hot.

chico2663

Well you elected him...I mean wtf do you want from me Australia aint a dictatorship you elected a PM that fought in Iraq we elected a President that fought in Iraq...in fairness our actions in Iraq at least could be somewhat justified by the fact they'd just hijacked and flown 4 of our airliners into buildings full of ppl twin towers/Pentagon/and who knows where the other one was headed before it crashed. Look that kind of activity is going to get a response from the largest military in the world...but what was Australia's beef....you guys got into Iraq with no instigation by Muslim terrorists whatsoever....you locked and loaded just for the joy of killing Muslims and you have the cajones to criticize my country's military action in Iraq Cooch...seriously. Your country just fought a war with Iraq bc it was in the mood to kill Muslims they didn't just have 5000 of their citizens murdered for no reason in unimaginable fashion.

I mean listen I dont give a penetrate if Australia decides to fly airliners into buildings they are getting "paid back" big time if its proven that their government and ppl support that kind of thing...Muslims are proving time and time again EVERYDAY they fully support mass suicide bombing for basically nothing...wtf do u want the US or anyone else to do about it they are killing their own fellow Muslims not Americans...they have no value for any human life whatsoever so where I'm from we end theirs.
    You are showing your ignorance. Saudi arabia not Iraq was involved.Bin Laden would never work with saddam and the myth that they had met was proved false.You would have a better chance of getting a protestant and catholic in n.ireland to work together then that set. But i digress .Please don't let the facts get in the way of your ignorance!

ACoochy

Did you see where they are charging blair for his part of the 911 hoax. The hoax part is that saddam was involved. I knew a lady who lost her sister and niece in 911. i actually had met them at july 4th party and niece was hot.
    At least someone may be made to be held to account on this...

Biggest war atrocities since vietnam and not one high ranking Yankee politician gets made to answer for their actions...

It stinks

bettilimbroke999

You are showing your ignorance. Saudi arabia not Iraq was involved.Bin Laden would never work with saddam and the myth that they had met was proved false.You would have a better chance of getting a protestant and catholic in n.ireland to work together then that set. But i digress .Please don't let the facts get in the way of your ignorance!
    The whole Muslim world supports terrorist actions against the West...dont kid yourself....if you dont believe it head over there and live for a month and prove me wrong. They'll video your beheading and millions of Muslims will beat off to it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

'Murica....
    Go check out how many people were dying in Iraq every year in the 80s and 90s

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It is a shame what is happening to the citizens of these countries who have no way to defend themselves other than be issued a "Please do not molest me" bracelet.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

the reason 9/11 happened was because middle easterners hate the USA, why do middle easternens hate the USA?

cause you have been invading their countries for decades murdering their families and stealing their natural resources

so the conspiracy theorists are right, partially, 9/11 was brought about by the US government and its imperialistic policies through the last few decades

and how can you justify invading Iraq after 9/11, where the suicide bombers even from Iraq? how can you blame a whole country for the actions of a few individuals, no matter how much you cry it was all about oil, and for appeasing the warmongering industries that make billions every year from the states being at war, the USA is the biggest terrorist of them all, and a mass murderer
    Last edited by TheLangster; 07-05-16 at 01:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy