nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

ag met privately with bill clinton

Hillary under investigation and the attorney general meets with hillary husband. Fox n Greta going off...more typical clinton bs...dirty family.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Probably just invited Monica and did some cocaine...BAU

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are just out in the open with the corruption nowadays apparently. How, in any scenario, can you presume it's a smart idea to invite the person with whom the investigators report directly to, to hop aboard a private plane for a meeting with no supervision? Come on, Lynch should be way smarter than this.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Come on, Lynch should be way smarter than this.
    You can't be serious.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I don't mean to attack. You said it in your first line. They are corrupt as fuk and they know there is nothing anyone will do about it.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I don't mean to attack. You said it in your first line. They are corrupt as fuk and they know there is nothing anyone will do about it.
    No doubt the Clinton's have been corrupt for decades and nothing sticks because they either intimidate or pay off friends in media to look the other way from their acts but I was meaning the Attorney General. I could see maybe her and a few staffers having a meeting but to go solo on a private plane? Stupid move. It's like the judge in a trial having dinner at the accused's house the night before ruling on a bench trial. Wreaks of favoritism. What does a sitting AG have to talk about with a former President who is the wife of a current nominee who is under investigation? Only one thing and that is what do we have to do to make this all go away.