nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

is this a lawsuit

Looking for serious replies.not stupidity. I was in a chain reataurant...if I can spell it correctly. In said eatery hostess says to me and waiter...awww...look at those 2 lovers kissing. I'm 45 plus yrs old and said waiter is 18ish..we r ot lovers obviously. Is this a lawsuit as this was gay bashing or sexual.harassment...steess....stress..em barassment. I was told this is a 20 give me make it go away. Ideas??

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Can't understand this

nyplayer33

Hostess at eatery turns to me and makes gay comment being a smartass. Can this be viewed as sexual harassment and a lawsuit???

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Need a picture of you and your lover to make a complete ruling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

No. By making this thread you have already laid evidence for your life as a homosexual. And the hostess assuming your old ass was able to pick up a 18 yo should be considered flattery and not harassment.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Looking for serious replies.not stupidity. I was in a chain reataurant...if I can spell it correctly. In said eatery hostess says to me and waiter...awww...look at those 2 lovers kissing. I'm 45 plus yrs old and said waiter is 18ish..we r ot lovers obviously. Is this a lawsuit as this was gay bashing or sexual.harassment...steess....stress..em barassment. I was told this is a 20 give me make it go away. Ideas??
    So you were kissing the waiter? Were you drunk when you posted this? Were you meeting your boyfriend at the restaurant?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

For real... wtf is going on here?

Just retype the entire opening post WITH ENGLISH

nyplayer33

No need to be a shmuck.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The responses in this thread are on par (actually, more amusing) with your ridiculous premise.

If you're not trolling you really need to reevaluate your thought processes... for real.

Somebody made a joke... LET'S SUE!!!
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 06-27-16 at 11:58 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

How bout you quit fukking around and talk stocks nyplayer

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hostess at eatery turns to me and makes gay comment being a smartass. Can this be viewed as sexual harassment and a lawsuit???
    Against you, the waiter, or the lovers kissing? Did you kiss the waiter?

At this eatery, do they allow lady-boys to go into the women's restroom or not? I think that might be important.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    At this eatery, do they allow lady-boys to go into the women's restroom or not?
    There's a few SBR posters off the top of my head we could hire for ~500betpoints to find out.

You know their names.....

nyplayer33

Idiot sports betters. There was a district mgr who fired a 12 yrs on job bartender for saying to a customer who was drenched by rain...hahaha that's what she said. An eatery was sued ...and busters fir singing happy bday and embarassing the person. Thus isn't the 70s anymore...I asked if it was lawsuit. Nibidy was kissing...but in 2016 that's sexual harassment.

Mayberry
    Mayberry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6852

Idiot sports betters. There was a district mgr who fired a 12 yrs on job bartender for saying to a customer who was drenched by rain...hahaha that's what she said. An eatery was sued ...and busters fir singing happy bday and embarassing the person. Thus isn't the 70s anymore...I asked if it was lawsuit. Nibidy was kissing...but in 2016 that's sexual harassment.
    Your English is below par so people arent being helpful because nobody understands what actually occurred in your first post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Anybody can sue over anything... BUT... GL winning this case, you dunderhead.

Hope they stick you w/ the court costs for a nuisance suit.

Peeps like you trying to sue for bullshit reasons is one of the many things wrong in America today.

Please post the number of lawyers that laugh you out of the office/off the phone.
    (then you can file on your own!)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Not sure why I'm wasting my time w/this nonsense but...

1. By your OWN ADMISSION here, you knew she wasn't being serious; by you, in your own words, labeling her a "smartass", you in effect are stipulating she was merely joking and not intending to cause harm or (psychological) injury. Your own words refute the premise of what the suit would be trying to argue her comment(s) caused... get it? Hate to break it to you, but joking is still protected speech in America.

2. To prove sexual harassment (in particular; there are other descriptions for other things... like sexual assault, inappropriate touching, etc) well, to prove sexual harassment there usually has to exist a PATTERN of harassing behavior over time from this individual. Which is certainly not the case with what you described.

Now...let me save you a whole bunch of time & energy in your attempt for a scam payday:

CASE DISMISSED!!!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

No lawsuit. Try kissing a woman.

nyplayer33

Nobody kissed anybody. Bs...Dave n busters sang happy bday caused embarassing situation...lawsuit n settled over happy bday singing. If an employee said too 2 lesbians...how pathetic you lovers are. That is slandering them and against the law..civil suit. I asked for valid opinions not feedback from idiot sports donkeys.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

generally i require my clients to give me the facts in a clear and concise manner.... So that I can understand them. It's not clear from your initial post just what is going on. From what I gather, you must either work there (in which case, if you kissed a co-worker, you might be fired and/or sued for sexual harrassment).

If you were their with your gay lover and did in fact plant a kiss on him, or him on you, no harm no foul, as you can't be sued for defamation for telling the truth -- well, a person can be sued, as all it takes is $150 bucks to file a lawsuit, but the TRUTH is always a defense in a defamation action.

If you were there with your gay lover and didn't kiss him, and want to sue for "embarrassment," and think that in this wave of pro-gay sentiment in light of Orlando, that a jury might throw some money your way, you're sadly mistaken; good luck finding a lawyer to take your case. It's worth about seven dollars.

good luck!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-28-16 at 09:17 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

I do not get what happened either. She said look at the lovers kissing but noone was kissing? Was it that she was insinuating you were gay?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I do not get what happened either. She said look at the lovers kissing but noone was kissing? Was it that she was insinuating you were gay?
    maybe he was blowin' the guy, and the hostess was just being polite

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No lawsuit. Try kissing a woman.
    ^^
    SHARP post

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    maybe he was blowin' the guy, and the hostess was just being polite
    Was there a mascot involved? If it was a Chain restaurant there could have been a mascot.If it was Chic Fil A a cow blowing him would probably be a lawsuit.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Was there a mascot involved? If it was a Chain restaurant there could have been a mascot.If it was Chic Fil A a cow blowing him would probably be a lawsuit.
    speaking of mascots, I once saw a sonic hot dog and a wendy's hamburger brawling on the side of the road. The hot dog costume had no arms (just little tiny fake ones), so the hotdog was having to use the top of his weiner head to bash the burger (he had to keep bending at the waist to try and make contact with the top of his head); while the burger had full use of his hands, and was wailing on the hot dog like there was no tomorrow.

as it turned out, both had been smoking weed on their respective brakes, and were high as kites during the brawl.

it started as they were jeering at each other while trying to lure customers to their respective fast food eateries.....

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    speaking of mascots, I once saw a sonic hot dog and a wendy's hamburger brawling on the side of the road. The hot dog costume had no arms (just little tiny fake ones), so the hotdog was having to use the top of his weiner head to bash the burger (he had to keep bending at the waist to try and make contact with the top of his head); while the burger had full use of his hands, and was wailing on the hot dog like there was no tomorrow.

as it turned out, both had been smoking weed on their respective brakes, and were high as kites during the brawl.

it started as they were jeering at each other while trying to lure customers to their respective fast food eateries.....
    That is awesome would have made a great video. There is a video in Disney (Sure the guy probably lost his job
    )
    Where a guy in i think it was a Goofy or Pluto costume, loses it after a little kid kicks him. He goes chasing the kid wanting to kill him and at the last second the mom steps in front and throws him to the ground. I felt bad for the guy kind of wish he would have caught the little brat.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

^^... if I were the Sonic Hot Dog I would've looked for a Taco Bell Taco mascot to fight instead of the Wendy's Burger.

Then I would've plunged wiener-head first into the middle of the taco while simultaneously squashing a box of Sonic "special sauce" till it started dripping out the taco.

O'course, if nyplayer33 was driving by he would hit the mailbox on the side of the road because he'd be gawking at the visual with his tongue hanging out and he'd then try to sue me for injuries.

Perverts shouldn't be compensated for their perversions, however.

CASE DISMISSED!!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

captrobey

Actually i think the Taco Bell Mascot is that little dog. Still throw him in there though. Maybe do a big death match . Add in Ronald Mcdonald ,The King from BK ,The Colonel from KFC ,and i think Popeys Chicken is Obama.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

You can't prove anything, so no.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    You can't prove anything, so no.
    Exactly. Definitely couldn't even type it out for an attorney to read. He'd be like fuk this sh#$.