slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

UK to vote Thursday on Eu membership

In or out what would you guys vote.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Remain-44.html

slayer14

I am going to vote out and hope Britain can return to its former glory.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Its a no brainer for me,im voting leave. Im sick of the scare mongering tactics by the EU,im done with these clowns.

slayer14

The polls looked fixed to me i am sure 70 percent want out and 30 percent in, that's why i dont have a lot of enthusiasm about this i think they will rig the real polls in the end so we must stay in lol.

packerd_00

Yeah best we can do is just vote and whatever happens,if they rig it atleast we tried to do are part.

They are pulling out all the stops in the Remain camp using Jo Coxs murder as a tool to try and guilt Leave voters,getting David Beckham to speak out in their favour. F@ck em mate,they aren't going to bully me.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I'm with you on the idea that the polls are rigged. Every time there's a vote like this, the polls say it's close, so people will get up and vote instead of thinking their vote won't matter.

Tough call though, there are a lot of moving parts here. I have family in the UK, and as is the case throughout the country, the younger people want to stay, the older people want to leave. There are good arguments for both sides. Not my place to say.

As an fx trader, it's everybody out of the pool, unless you're a moron.

slayer14

Another fixed online poll 55 percent in and 45 out looks like will be stuck in this EU state for the rest of our lives and not become a strong independent rich country like Switzerland.

slayer14

Its looking good guys we might be free from to EU finally

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

The election was today, wasn't it? How'd it turn out?

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Done, UK is out of EU! Save them $10+ billions a year. Good job UK! I hope Texas can be out of USA too.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17525

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Done, UK is out of EU! Save them $10+ billions a year. Good job UK! I hope Texas can be out of USA too.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. They will lose much much more just by reducing the financial services, currently situated in London. Not to mention imposing import tariffs for UK goods and services in EU. Their GDP is to plunge by 30% within next 5 years (this is from a white paper published by governor of Bank of England few months ago).

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Wow odds makers have Stay-400 or something like that a day ago...

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

wow gold up $60/oz.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24822

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Most, if not all, reputable economists indicate Brexit will result in a recession for that country. Britain must start renegotiating all trade agreements individually with other countries.

Hmmm.... If I was from Germany (or fill in any other EU country) and England just screwed over the EU subsequently hurting my country's economy, would I be willing to give them a good deal on a future trade agreement or stick it to them?

Everything in Britain is going to cost more now. The pound just fell 10% with Brexit and it will only get worse. Lowest pound/dollar value in 30 years. What a mistake.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it will be awhile before we see the permanent results of leaving. In the long run, looks good but short term troubles while they transition and the power brokers fight to hold on to those funds they controlled for so long. UK won't be the last so the EU might be on its last legs and die off in the next decade.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about. They will lose much much more just by reducing the financial services, currently situated in London. Not to mention imposing import tariffs for UK goods and services in EU. Their GDP is to plunge by 30% within next 5 years (this is from a white paper published by governor of Bank of England few months ago).
    You think your some sort of financial genius that can see into the future.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm surprised the British were ever part of the European Union. The British have always been a superpower. They don't need to be part of any conglomerate of nations.