TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

No wonder so many college grads can't find jobs in the real world with these campuses

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I guarantee you the dumb bitch hijacking the ceremony has never been discriminated against in her whole life. What a pathetic display.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I guarantee you the dumb bitch hijacking the ceremony has never been discriminated against in her whole life. What a pathetic display.
    I believe it.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I graduated from Mizzou over a decade ago. I had hats all the way down to the sandals, the license plate, a lanyard for my ID badge and so on and so on. I went on Mizzou road trips yada yada...

I have stripped it all away over the past year exactly because of crap like this. Anytime I see anything about Mizzou now I am embarrassed. My kids will never go there and there are so many parents like me who live around where I live (let's just say it's in Missouri) who will never send their kids to that organization.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

she is condescending and this is coming from a progressive.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

DePaul University's President had to resign this week because the BLM reported seeing Trump signs around campus and this made them feel unsafe....said the Pres was out of touch with the students because they also allowed Milo to give a speech there. Unreal guys...unreal.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Sad and pathetic. Islam will cut these twinkles heads off and throw the head to kids to use as a soccer ball. Yes, they do this till this day.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I graduated from Mizzou over a decade ago. I had hats all the way down to the sandals, the license plate, a lanyard for my ID badge and so on and so on. I went on Mizzou road trips yada yada...

I have stripped it all away over the past year exactly because of crap like this. Anytime I see anything about Mizzou now I am embarrassed. My kids will never go there and there are so many parents like me who live around where I live (let's just say it's in Missouri) who will never send their kids to that organization.
    Hate to hear that man. I have heard a few others in Columbia area say the same thing.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Sad and pathetic. Islam will cut these twinkles heads off and throw the head to kids to use as a soccer ball. Yes, they do this till this day.

this is sadly true, however I think an American has a greater chance of being killed by an American holding some type of auto weapon. pretty sure the stats will concur with that.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The #BLM has consistently proven to pick the wrong time and the wrong venues to have a voice

The constant hijacking has hurt their cause, this coming from someone that believes in their message, just thinks they're becoming the people they're accusing whites of being.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dont fall for the trick white folks, told you what this is and not to fall for it.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The #BLM has consistently proven to pick the wrong time and the wrong venues to have a voice

The constant hijacking has hurt their cause, this coming from someone that believes in their message, just thinks they're becoming the people they're accusing whites of being.

must sadly agree with this too, I too believe in their message. however I was around when MLK first started speaking and though I was young I thought he too was an asshole. I really did, not that I was a bigot because I wasn't, it was just strange to hear a black man showing anger. Isn't that strange? It was the time, I was young, and I was stupid. Maybe that is the same thing here K, I don't know and I make no assumptions at all. I feel just like you do, she was at the least condescending . Who knows how we will feel 5 years from now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    must sadly agree with this too, I too believe in their message. however I was around when MLK first started speaking and though I was young I thought he too was an asshole. I really did, not that I was a bigot because I wasn't, it was just strange to hear a black man showing anger. Isn't that strange? It was the time, I was young, and I was stupid. Maybe that is the same thing here K, I don't know and I make no assumptions at all. I feel just like you do, she was at the least condescending . Who knows how we will feel 5 years from now.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

I get it, but the times were different my friend. Very different. btw, I said it sounds strange.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The premise of the BLM movement doesn't actually try and save any black life. All it is is a coordinated agenda to use race and emotions to gain personal favor....look at all the demands they make on campuses and in state houses. If they are actually concerned about black deaths then they wouldn't be disrupting country club lunches and blocking work traffic they'd be standing in the inner city up against the thugs who wreak havoc like in Chicago and speaking up when they see kids being recruited by the OGs instead of glorifying it then crying when it backfires. It's not a race issue its a cultural issue and until they recognize that....nothing changed especially through a legislated piece of paper.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

BLM is a disgrace.....Plenty of blacks (and other minorities) are successful in this country because they put their heads down and work hard. Same for white people.

Victim mentality is for losers

Life ain't easy for anyone....some have it harder than others and we all have issues and problems. You're in control of your own destiny atleast if you live in a 1st world country

Most people out there respect hard work and a good attitude regardless of what gender, sexuality, race, religion etc etc you are

There will always be bigots or people that just don't like you for whatever reason but the overwhelming majority are not like this.....You will get a chance to succeed if you really want it and nothing will ever make me believe differently
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 06-16-16 at 11:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

itchypickle gave MoneyLineDawg 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

It has been said elsewhere: "Privilege is having two parents [and a stable home]."

Ironically, if you have two parents and are black, now you have the right way to be raised and the laws in your favor.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

The real problem is the people allowing these "movements" to push them around. "I was scared". Scared of what exactly?

Just like soccer and to a lesser degree NBA: Flopping not the problem, the refs that don't enforce penalties are the core of the problem.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

There's a time and a place

clowncar
    clowncar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The problem with BLM and hijacking is that the cause itself was hijacked. The original premise of unequal treatment of blacks by cops was a legitimate cause. Unfortunately, it has been hijacked and turned into a bullying hate group. And as such, and as usual, the problem of unequal treatment of blacks by cops gets swept under the rug again.