frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Do not rule out this Orlando shooting being a false flag

Do not forget that false flag attacks happen all the time and are usually what these shootings or bombings or whatever tend to be. These false flags are utilized by zionist global elites to further advance their interests without getting their hands dirty.

Just because it was a false flag didn't mean it didn't happen - it didn't mean people didn't die - it just means it didn't play out as the zionist run media tells us it did.

Sandy Hook and Dylan Roof in Charleston were staged false flags. They were drills that were passed off as a real shooting. No one died in Sandy Hook. It was all crisis actors. No proof Roof did anything in Charleston.

9/11 and The Boston Marathon bombing on the other hand were false flags that were a real attack. It's just that the events were orchestrated, organized, and executed by zionist elite interests. The 9/11 hijackers for example were Mossad patsies. The Tsarnaevs in Boston were patsies that were recruited by Mossad/CIA operatives, radicalized by them, and instructed to do what they did. 9/11 was a false flag to justify the military industrial complex and war in the middle east. The Boston Marathon bombing was a dry run for martial law. Notice how willing Boston citizens were to give up their rights in the name of "security".

ISIS is one giant false flag entity. It's a joint Mossad-CIA operation. It's not real. It's just used as a boogeyman to drum up support for never ending war in the middle east. Think about it. ISIS claims to be radical muslims that hate jews. How many jews have they actually killed? 0. They only kill Muslims and Christians. Hmmm. Sounds like a Mossad op to me.

Come on guys. Open your eyes.

These things are always a COHENcidence.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Gargle acid, goy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Step away from the Pokemon cards and brony conventions kid. A lot of people lost their lives unnecessarily and too many family and friends lost loved ones in these massacres.
    Points Awarded:

MoeSedway gave Grits n' Gravy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoeSedway, funnyb25, jjgold, GUMMO77, shari91, GunShard, bigtymer56, dogkatcher, Gonad, dante1, and The Giant

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Step away from the Pokemon cards and brony conventions kid. A lot of people lost their lives unnecessarily and too many family and friends lost loved ones in these massacres.
    I've never liked My Little Pony
    Last edited by shari91; 06-12-16 at 02:48 PM.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You are a full blown retard/scizophrenic.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I've never liked My Little Pony
    Ok brony
    Last edited by shari91; 06-12-16 at 02:49 PM.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I think this is the same idiot who always was posting about NBA rigging games and Ufo's in his back yard.

bipolar and out of meds.

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

This sick schmo needs to be locked in a padded cage.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was wondering when this would come out and by who. I figured Pronk would have been all over it first.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Even if you believe it, these are things you keep to yourself.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

He's not bipolor, he has all the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. For real. It's actually kind of sad and he really does need meds. Unfortunately people with the disease usually deny anything is wrong with them and are convinced that their ddelusional thinking is real.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Even if you believe it, these are things you keep to yourself.
    How come?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    This sick schmo needs to be locked in a padded cage.

Why pad the cage?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Here come the people with the conspiracy theories....

Apparently everything that happens now is a false flag....Waco, OKC Bombing, 911, San Bernarndino, Orlando, etc.

With that said, we still have our gun rights, martial law hasn't happened, and the NWO hasn't taken over the world. Morons.

In like 2007 a lot of morons on YouTube started saying a government take over was imminent and they were coming for our guns...well, it's 2016 now.

I'm a gun owner and believe it's our right to bear arms so don't take this post the wrong way. I just think it's crazy with all of these BS theories people come up with.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How come?
    No one on SBR will think anything other than your crazy. People will live in their nice little bubbles where no evil could ever be done by our own government.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't they just hold the Bilderberg Illuminati meeting this week? Maybe they put this in action to influence public opinion again?

I'm joking by the way.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Come me crazy... Frogs might be onto something.

I just want to know... how the fuk do you get an assault rifle through any night club?

Do you just carry it in like Terminator and blow the bouncers out and just take everyone hostage?

This is the sh#$ you only see in movies. But whatever... sh#$s been going on for years and no one has answers to STOP IT? Yeah... ok. Clearly there's reasons why US Intelligence keeps it going. They can put a stop to anything.

Christ! I can't even go to a gay bar and be safe now! Fuk me.

Cuse0323

You're crazy TMS! How could you think a man on the government's radar living in Florida, with a threat from ISIS against Florida would be able to walk in and kill 50. Insane to think there's no chance of something strange going on.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You're crazy TMS! How could you think a man on the government's radar living in Florida, with a threat from ISIS against Florida would be able to walk in and kill 50. Insane to think there's no chance of something strange going on.
    I just don't rule out anything. If the govt didn't fix other events in the past... I would never think this way. Who knows what to believe anymore. I'm open to everything... and never close the door on anything.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 06-12-16 at 05:03 PM.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Come me crazy... Frogs might be onto something.

I just want to know... how the fuk do you get an assault rifle through any night club?

Do you just carry it in like Terminator and blow the bouncers out and just take everyone hostage?

This is the sh#$ you only see in movies. But whatever... sh#$s been going on for years and no one has answers to STOP IT? Yeah... ok. Clearly there's reasons why US Intelligence keeps it going. They can put a stop to anything.

Christ! I can't even go to a gay bar and be safe now! Fuk me.
    Surefire value play to get free drinks before this right?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I just don't rule out anything. If the govt didn't fix other events in the past... I would never think this way. Who knows what to believe anymore. I'm open to everything... and never close the door on anything.
    Absolutely. I would never say with certainty that this is what happened, but can't rule it out. Along with many other events. We'll never know probably, but to rule these things out is crazier than believing them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Frogs, I have ignored you for a long time, since I found out that you play Pokemon as an adult

For the life of me what I can not figure out is why anyone would ever respond to your posts, it just befuddles me

Sadly, sometimes i get you and Kermit mixed up, and Kermit is a great poster. So please change your name to something non frog related, like Brown Eye. That would be appropriate

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

mental illness abounds here

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Have not heard much about this one yet but time will tell and I will look at it more. Seriously the naysayers don't see ANYTHING funny about any of these mass shootings this century?? I'm not saying killings don't happen in America Inc. They do every day just fact and yes REAL killings. Just something don't smell right with latest phenomenon of mass shootings that just so happens to occur in places that get people all riled up about gun control , (schools, churches, especially). Serious this is unheard of throughout history and now it happens almost every month suddenly??

All I need to know is a couple basics! All started with Merica killing its president this is fact with overbearing evidence to support it and last time I saw around 85% of Merica calling b.s. on Oswald lone gun setup. 9/11 is another in more recent times with overwhelming evidence from eye witnesses, video, scientific experts, whistleblower blowing that wide up open our gov knew and was in on it!

Now if you acknowledge just 1 of those 2 even (which most Mericans do) how in the Fukk do you trust these clowns or put ANYTHING past them??? What does it take for you to wake up and stop making excuses for these clowns?? Does Barrack Obastard need to personally kick in your front door and rape your 9 year old daughter to wake up???

Just weird and I finally woke up last year after Carolina shooting in church and that shooting where reporter was shot. Things just don't add up bottom line! Dylan kid shot up black church had same lost blank eyes the Aurora theatre shooter had. All his friends said he was not racist and had black friends?? Course those facts get pushed to bottom to control the narrative. Bitch reporter blown away by a former colleague on live tv. Yeah that didn't seem staged! 300lb black dude comes rolling up on them within a few ft with gun drawn and NOBODY even blinks let alone turns their heads till shots ring out.....and oh yeah in a commercial building where NOBODY happens to be around when shit goes down like a controlled Hollywood set! And where the Fukk do these people go purgatory???? How is it we've never seen the media clamoring after any of these people after the fact??? Where's the dateline, 60 min, or any of those blood thirsty shows doing interviews with the "Dylan Roofs" supposedly committing these acts? And is it 2000's we are in currently or 1880? Where are all the fukking cameras and video surveillance in all these places uh hello???????? If nothing else the 99% who carry a fukking phone are never able to record any of this?

Shady hook the fukking school was shut down and not even in operation when this supposed massacre took place HELLO NOBODY DIES!!! There are no death certificates filed for these "victims" and actors they use on national news are fukking atrocious and make Nick Cage look like a real actor lol.
    Or how bout that fake little c+nt in Houston a couple years back. Her uncle shot and killed the whole family (both parents, and her 3 siblings I belive it was) anyhow she survives "miraculously" due to the bullet intended for back of her skull somehow richochets off her finger and just "cracks her skull" leaving her alive. Then a week later this little c#nt is doing a press a conference and all smiles and laughs like miss fukking Merica with her families supposed DEAD bodies still warm!!!
    Goddammm it!! This shit pisses me off all these crooks both Bushes , Clinton's, Obastards just in last 25 years alone are responsible for more murder , treason,self righteous acts shitting on liberty and killing more innocents than all the notorious serial killers we've come to know could ever dream of in 100 life times. Yet we live with it and have another Clinton running ugh.....

Terrorists are on our soil people and they have been elected and put in power by dumb shits waving ol glory and singing all the 50 cent cliche catchphrases this cuntry supposedly reps.......oh yeah not even fair to call the U.s. a country we are a corporation owned by Brits! 1871 people do some homework before worshipping false God known as USA.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-12-16 at 10:32 PM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Have not heard much about this one yet but time will tell and I will look at it more. Seriously the naysayers don't see ANYTHING funny about any of these mass shootings this century?? I'm not saying killings don't happen in America Inc. They do every day just fact and yes REAL killings. Just something don't smell right with latest phenomenon of mass shootings that just so happens to occur in places that get people all riled up about gun control , (schools, churches, especially). Serious this is unheard of throughout history and now it happens almost every month suddenly??

All I need to know is a couple basics! All started with Merica killing its president this is fact with overbearing evidence to support it and last time I saw around 85% of Merica calling b.s. on Oswald lone gun setup. 9/11 is another in more recent times with overwhelming evidence from eye witnesses, video, scientific experts, whistleblower blowing that wide up open our gov knew and was in on it!

Now if you acknowledge just 1 of those 2 even (which most Mericans do) how in the Fukk do you trust these clowns or put ANYTHING past them??? What does it take for you to wake up and stop making excuses for these clowns?? Does Barrack Obastard need to personally kick in your front door and rape your 9 year old daughter to wake up???

Just weird and I finally woke up last year after Carolina shooting in church and that shooting where reporter was shot. Things just don't add up bottom line! Dylan kid shot up black church had same lost blank eyes the Aurora theatre shooter had. All his friends said he was not racist and had black friends?? Course those facts get pushed to bottom to control the narrative. Bitch reporter blown away by a former colleague on live tv. Yeah that didn't seem staged! 300lb black dude comes rolling up on them within a few ft with gun drawn and NOBODY even blinks let alone turns their heads till shots ring out.....and oh yeah in a commercial building where NOBODY happens to be around when shit goes down like a controlled Hollywood set! And where the Fukk do these people go purgatory???? How is it we've never seen the media clamoring after any of these people after the fact??? Where's the dateline, 60 min, or any of those blood thirsty shows doing interviews with the "Dylan Roofs" supposedly committing these acts? And is it 2000's we are in currently or 1880? Where are all the fukking cameras and video surveillance in all these places uh hello???????? If nothing else the 99% who carry a fukking phone are never able to record any of this?

Shady hook the fukking school was shut down and not even in operation when this supposed massacre took place HELLO NOBODY DIES!!! There are no death certificates filed for these "victims" and actors they use on national news are fukking atrocious and make Nick Cage look like a real actor lol.
    Or how bout that fake little c+nt in Houston a couple years back. Her uncle shot and killed the whole family (both parents, and her 3 siblings I belive it was) anyhow she survives "miraculously" due to the bullet intended for back of her skull somehow richochets off her finger and just "cracks her skull" leaving her alive. Then a week later this little c#nt is doing a press a conference and all smiles and laughs like miss fukking Merica with her families supposed DEAD bodies still warm!!!
    Goddammm it!! This shit pisses me off all these crooks both Bushes , Clinton's, Obastards just in last 25 years alone are responsible for more murder , treason,self righteous acts shitting on liberty and killing more innocents than all the notorious serial killers we've come to know could ever dream of in 100 life times. Yet we live with it and have another Clinton running ugh..... Terrorists are on our soil people and they have been elected and put in power by dumb shits waving ol glory and singing all the 50 cent cliche catchphrases this cuntry supposedly reps.......oh yeah not even fair to call the U.s. a country we are a corporation owned by Brits! 1871 people do some homework before worshipping false God known as USA.
    My god you are a rambling clueless idiot.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thank you Jay it's sheeple like you who never question anything and enable the 1%. Now go follow the sheeple some more who just back and ingest everything yo daddy preaches like some drooling idiot in need of a diaper change.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And no I'm not advocating or promoting Trump here btw. I don't vote or put any of these devils in office because I'm not that stupid. But it's people like like Jay who wanna down play me and call me the whacko who probably votes for Hillary Smh. Despite all scandal they have been thru and survived due to $$ and power. Some of latest ones they will survive again including the "possible 1st gentlemen" I guess we call him??? Is guilty of being on a personal plane and in log book over dozen fukking times(federal FAA regulation) of a known sex offender and child predator! If you were running for president or a CEO of a major insurance company that shit would be shut down and hello prison. Wannabe Pres of US with that resume? Well welcome aboard Fml.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-13-16 at 12:14 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8441

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

was a tad bit strange to see the body count go from 20 to 50.... how many clips did the guy have? 4 40-rounders? that's still a helluva kill/wound ratio (103 out of 160 rounds).... tho in a crowded area at close range, I'm sure there were a few bullets that hit more than one patron..... 5 clips? six? how many shots were fired by the gunman total?

guess we'll see photos of the fifty deceased, God have mercy on their souls, but hopefully this will all be very transparent....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So Jay it has not been proven any of things I reference are true? Drugs being shipped back in dead soldiers bodies from vietnam thru cia, the finder's a known pedophile group out of Wash with CIA ties, killing of Kennedy's, 9/11. That's just starting to crack the nut son on our shores should I go on? How bout the hostile takeover in Panama taking down Noriega? Innocent civilians murdered to take down a former head and US ally who knew too much!

Wanna play the 9/11 card and pretend couple thousand innocent lives were lost at hands of others with zero US intelligence or accountability involved okay do that. How bout half MILLION George Herby killed in Iraq with water supply, or what's being done right now in north africa. Tell all lies you want Jay or just come at me with short sighted rebuttals. But at least challenge me with either facts, guide me on path to your opinion with something of value to research for myself ( as I do) or STFU if you nothing of relevance to bring kid!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Call me a tinfoil hat douche or whatever it has zero effect and just shows you inability to present a case or have logical reasoning in anything whatsoever. And that's what narrow minded people do who have nothing of relevance to bring up do.

Take gun law for example since its a centerpiece in most of these false flag events. I've stated MANY times I do not own a gun, never have, and possibly never will based on personal choice. But many of these cases that are shady are at best to get people swayed anti gun are so frivolous and weak with obvious bias shown. Thousands get killed year across nation with guns but we only show or zero in with our scope (pun intended) on the ones that tug on heart strings the most?

You've heard this countless times from "pro gun guy" about it being an inanimate object that does not kill on its own. And pro gun guy is absolutely right in that regard!! Outlaw the guns so only outlaws have guns would be the result. Drugs are illegal in this Cuntry as well so how's that working out? Oh yeah not only sold everywhere and now the gov/fda has joined in. ( Prescribed drugs kill more than illegal variety each year fact). But nobody ever wants to acknowledge the inherent problems some humans have who are gonna kill by any means necessary gun or no gun.

Seriously what's next on stripping our rights and dignity? While you wanna rewrite the bill of rights to control and make your narrative how bout all males are castrated at say 16 to prevent rape? Hey a dick in some regards is like a gun want them to come for that as well?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Now far as history goes it's all up for debate and that's fact because it was written by a man based on his interpretation. Even can throw in bible to that argument but I won't go there. All I can truly account for like anyone is what I've seen with my own eyes, maybe thru father or grandfather's eyes as well, along with scientific facts, and maybe some eyewitness testimony. That's it folks at some point overall your gut and science is best juror.

All of history before you were born for most part is just hearsay to some degree especially without technology and science we have today. I'm completely open to debate with anyone on just about any subject. Least you know end of day I've done homework and studied which is more than I can say for most who bring nothing but insults or pictures been used thousands of times with tin foil hat guy and nothing to else to present. Right or wrong and I acknowledge I'm human and could be wrong. But least bring a fukking argument with some fact or point of reference to research and not look like an idiot.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post

Take gun law for example since its a centerpiece in most of these false flag events. I've stated MANY times I do not own a gun, never have, and possibly never will based on personal choice. But many of these cases that are shady are at best to get people swayed anti gun are so frivolous and weak with obvious bias shown. Thousands get killed year across nation with guns but we only show or zero in with our scope (pun intended) on the ones that tug on heart strings the most?
    Ive used this preface time and again to try and explain to people agendas, aims, etc. To show how the world works, deep state politics, and various governments of the U.S. To show from multiple angles, common sense being one, along with outer U.S. politics. Such as Obama was a senator from Chicago, hello! Does one need to go any further than real life Chicago murders and many murders across the U.S. to forward motions on gun control, no. He doesnt even talk about them. That not seem weird? But continuing Islamaphobia serves multiple purposes, many stateside and abroad, its scope broad, ongoing, and profitable. Not to mention open borders, dilution of nation states, and world government.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Rangers getting his info from.....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

TheMoneyShot

I wonder why they don't try any of that false flag sh#@ here in Michigan?

Oh that's why. Feds afraid of the Michigan Militia?

1234 Last