Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Fuk the Schumers, Chuck and Amy can suck a dick....

and fuk rose mcgowan too.... "choke a bitch" day is right around the corner......

and someone needs to stand up for bitches that love to be choked during sex.... their voices are being lost and ignored during this flap over jennifer lawrence being choked on a billboard.... I know J-Law loves hands around her neck during sex....

now to the Schumers.... I'll take a selfie for "gun control" like you fukheads.... except I'll be holding my f'n gun aiming it at the fukin' camera.....

this fat little pig Amy needs to stay in her lane and stick to telling jokes about all the black dick she gets and how bad her pussy stinks.... political causes are way out of her league.....

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/amy-sch...230139929.html

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this fat attention whore would fit right in at sbr. why is she even famous again?

i was dating this one chick that liked to be choked but i wasn't willing. just imagine if you accidentally kill her. then what? the thing is you'd never expect her to be that type that liked to be choked. i was a bit disappointed. you'd think it's hot but when you're in that situation, it's not...

Auto Donk

I had this Australian freak that was a hot attn grabber who loved being choked and had her best orgasms only near the point of asphyxiation.... she was a work out freak and in excellent shape, so I had no problem giving her the grip of death while I pounded the shit out of her.....

she also had this weird ass fantasy -- which I could never have fulfilled for her but which several sbr's probably could have -- of having some totally fat slob on top of her baning' her......

weird visual, as she was hot ass shit, in perfect shape, and weighed only aboutr 110 lbs.....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

where do you think that shit stems from? no chick just wakes up one day and says, "i want to get chocked the shit out of me."

and what happens if she dies? is it manslaughter?

talking about fantasies, this other chick wanted to hide in the closet while i fukked her friends. i was really young back then and didn't want to cheat on her so didn't oblige. i regret it now but she actually wanted to hide in the closet and watch me fukk her friends. i brought this up to her recently and she acts like this never happened. sluts i tell you...
    Last edited by Ghenghis Kahn; 06-04-16 at 03:07 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Second everything that has been written...

after reading only a "select" three sentences.

Auto Donk

ha, funny you mention that, as my hot-ass lover of several years wanted to pick up a chick -- the both of us -- and just watch me fuk the shit out of the chick we picked up, while she watched and masturbated.... the way she put it, I've seen you from all the angles I can while being fukked by you, but I want to see you in action from afar and appreciate what you can do from a different viewpoint......

we did it....

I drew the line with fulfilling her fantasies when she asked me to roofie her unconscious, then video tape all the kinky shit I'd do to her while she was out cold, so she could then watch and masturbate to the vid later on nights we weren't together, and to watch it in the back ground on nights we were together as well......

actually, it was on our bucket list, and I was going to do it, but before doing it also videotape her signing a written request to have me do it, and her saying on the vid she wanted it done.... and she would also self-administer the roofie to get the "party" started.....

I said she was gonna be shocked when she popped the video in afterward, only to see the equivalent of the "Dog Fart" crew come strolling into the camera view, for a bbc gangbang..... she passed away before we got the chance to do it

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I remember you saying in a video... words to the effect, that you and me would end up in the parking lot "throwing down" after you said something to piss me off...

jesus christ, fukking afraid of you now...
    ya sick fukker...

see you soon !

never unannounced again...

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Amy Schumer reminds body shamers that she's a Greek goddess

Auto Donk

wow, seeing this disgusting pig shumer posing like that makes me want to literally punch her in the f'n face...... something about this ho just rubs me the wrong way.....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

because deep inside, she really thinks she's hot.

dumb bitch still doesn't get why guys only call her after 2am...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post

Amy Schumer reminds body shamers that she's a Greek goddess
    She likes rolls with her coffee.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

She is one annoying something that has the looks for radio

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    She likes rolls with her coffee.
    assuming that coffee is black, hot and full of froth, she likes her coffee like her men, as well.....

bbc never minds hittin' a pig.... so long as it's a white pig