ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

The two all-time macho-male-species on earth. Who wins in a fight to the death?

Come on tough guys, you can only choose one.
    1.The MALE-BENGAL TIGER:
    Just under 4ft at the shoulder, weighing in at 550 lbs [ could be as much as 650 lbs]when an adult.

I am choosing the Bengal Tiger out of India/Asia as the Tiger representation in this fight to the death. The other dominating tiger would be the Siberian Tiger, out of Siberia. He is bigger than all other big-cat species, but not as nibble nor as quick as the ferocious and more athletic, Bengal Tiger

2. The AFRICAN MALE LION:

A born fighter, yet not as big as a male Bengal Tiger. He's a savvy inside puncher and biter. One full connection of a full-force swinging paw can break your neck or even sever your head.l Slightly taller, maybe 4 ft at the shoulder, the average mature male lion at 4 years would likely weigh in at 420 lbs [ could be as much as 500 lbs].

* The statistical edge: Tiger is bigger with a bigger skull, larger teeth and claws. Definitely much quicker with his sharp as a razor paws. He has the finesse and even a stronger, crushing bite.

Lion is physically stronger in his back and shoulders and a tad longer in body length. His very important thick mane is his secret defensive weapon, protecting his neck and skull from serious attempts at crushing his skull or any opponent attempting to go for the deadly neck bite that can sever the spine. A Tiger specializes in that death dealing bite to the neck.

Okay, think about it you macho muthers? Who wins 3 of 5 matches to the death or even 4 of 6 matches or more ?
    #1. The Bengal Tiger or # 2. The African Lion.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Wtf

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

cats are for lonely chicks bro

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

Lion

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You're forgetting Liger - a mix between male Lion and female Tiger

The liger is often believed to represent the largest known cat in the world. Males reach a total length of 3 to 3.6 m, meaning they are larger than large Siberian tiger males may be a factor contributing to huge liger size.
    Jungle Island, an interactive animal theme park in Miami, is home to a liger named Hercules, the largest non-obese liger, who is recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest living cat on Earth, weighing 418.2 kg (922 lb).Hercules was featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Anderson Cooper 360, Inside Edition, and in a Maxim article in 2005, when he was only three years old and already weighed 408.25 kg (900 lb). Hercules is healthy and is expected to live a long life. The cat's breeding is said to have been a complete accident. Sinbad, another liger, was shown on the National Geographic Channel.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

In historical accounts where lions and tigers have fought in captivity, the tiger often came out the victor. The most recent account happened on March 2011, where a tiger at the Ankara Zoo attacked a lion through its enclosure and killed the lion with a single paw swipe. “The tiger severed the lion’s jugular vein in a single stroke with its paw, leaving the animal dying in a pool of blood”, officials said. In 1857, a tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of a lion and a fearful scene ensued: the lion’s mane saved his head and neck from being injured, but the tiger succeeded in ripping up his stomach, and within a few minutes he was dead. At the Coney Island Zoo in 1909, a male tiger killed a male lion.

l7ustin

After some research, Put me down for tiger at even money. I would need significant odds to bet on the lion

ABEHONEST

Ah ha, my lads. never, never, bet the obvious play. If you want to take the time I will post two or more videos from youtube, portraying the lion the almost sure victor in a hundred fights or more.
    * a very important factor: If a lion or tiger has been caged or fenced in the majority of their lives, almost all, will not be combat ready. In other words, they never had to fight for food or dominance in their natural environment. That's a very important factor in big-cat match-ups.

The Liger, I have to believe, is too big and slow to have a chance against the more athletic Tiger/Lion match-up.

https://youtu.be/zLpFrTto4jw?t=3

https://youtu.be/0zmUE8e3wK0?t=5

Long video: https://youtu.be/eIiG6pPXZjY?t=2

ABEHONEST

And this: I read somewhere and I do believe it must be true, the lion in the above two short videos wiped out [killed] 2 tigers in those two brief films. He was after a third tiger but that tiger[you'll see at the conclusion] ran for safety before he was also killed by that same lion.

Now men, this is true, downright, courageous war between to valiant warriors. You have to respect this kind of fearless courage.

l7ustin

In researching one of the things said that in Rome this fight was common and the Tiger won a higher percentage than the Lion

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    In researching one of the things said that in Rome this fight was common and the Tiger won a higher percentage than the Lion
    Well, I also read that but you have to consider all evidence and not just 1000 year old tales.
    And were these lions over-matched with huge tigers? Say, 200 lbs or more? And were those losing lions caged or fenced for a long time in captivity? All kinds of questions that cannot be answered.

I go with the modern day witnesses, the ones who trained and cared for their lions. Clyde Beatty was such a man. Google him.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Bear

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    cats are for lonely chicks bro
    Ah, yep

And if I find out ABE is posting from this computer he is so gonna be banned:

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Id slap the fuk out of both of em

JArrieta49
    JArrieta49's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 209

Grizzly bear would penetrate either up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ABE your not ready for Vegas go try out for National Geographic pal

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ABE your not ready for Vegas go try out for National Geographic pal
    Be careful, Goldfellow, I am quiet on the outside but a lion on the inside.
    I eat Bookies in my sleep. If you're in the same Book as me and get in my way of seeking a desperate 1/2 point I need, God save your hide.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 06-01-16 at 12:46 AM.

l7ustin

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You're forgetting Liger - a mix between male Lion and female Tiger

The liger is often believed to represent the largest known cat in the world. Males reach a total length of 3 to 3.6 m, meaning they are larger than large Siberian tiger males may be a factor contributing to huge liger size.
    Jungle Island, an interactive animal theme park in Miami, is home to a liger named Hercules, the largest non-obese liger, who is recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest living cat on Earth, weighing 418.2 kg (922 lb).Hercules was featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Anderson Cooper 360, Inside Edition, and in a Maxim article in 2005, when he was only three years old and already weighed 408.25 kg (900 lb). Hercules is healthy and is expected to live a long life. The cat's breeding is said to have been a complete accident. Sinbad, another liger, was shown on the National Geographic Channel.

Is that little cub the offspring between the Liger and that hot blonde bitch?.... Lucky Liger, getting to pump her full of seed.....

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I vote for Chuck Norris--against both at the same time. So it would be fair

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    This made me lol, ur funny giey

packerd_00

Salt Water Croc toughest mothe f@cker in the wild.

Last edited by packerd_00; 06-01-16 at 12:26 PM.

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Salt Water Croc toughest mothe f@cker in the wild.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    That looks more like a Caiman,Salties are massive.

JArrieta49

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That looks more like a Caiman,Salties are massive.
    True, but Jaguars aren't exactly massive cats either.

The problem for the salt water croc is that the cat is 10 times faster and once it gets behind for the neck bite, it's over.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    True, but Jaguars aren't exactly massive cats either.

The problem for the salt water croc is that the cat is 10 times faster and once it gets behind for the neck bite, it's over.
    The water is where the Salt Water Croc is most dangerous,a Jaguar wouldn't want a piece of him. On land your right its abit different.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

the lion is the king

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What about an undomesticated silverback and a brown bear? Seems like both could fukk shit up

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    With your cawk, right Hippy?

Like a baseball bat.

Black Louisville slugger.