dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Jelly Bryce

Just watched an hour biography about this guy on AHC channel a series called American Lawmen. You might think crime is out of hand now well it is nothing compared to some states during the 20's and 30's. When I saw this show this guys skills with a gun seemed too unbelievable so I did some research. This is long but incredibly interesting. Also watch this episode if you can.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/957612/posts

BigLoadOfCurry
    BigLoadOfCurry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Actually crime while still incredibly high is getting lower every 10 years or so will give the documentury a watch

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigLoadOfCurry View Post
    Actually crime while still incredibly high is getting lower every 10 years or so will give the documentury a watch
    correct, it has but I recently heard a news broadcast that claimed it was inching up again lately.

yeah bud if you get a chance watch it, very enjoyable. that guy was truly amazing.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

One of his more unusual was performed with a .22 rifle. He would have someone throw a Mexican peso in the air and he would hit it with the gun, but first he would announce that he would put the bullet "close to the edge" so that it would make a good watch fob. And he would. In fact, witnesses say that Bryce never missed a coin thrown in the air. Sometimes he would shoot one with a 30.06 for fun. Of course, the coin would just disappear. He always laughed about how they would shoot coins in cowboy movies with Winchester rifles. He would also drop a pill box off the back of his hand and shoot it before it got to his waist. He did a whole series of tricks involving clay pigeons. He would shoot them with his .357. Then he would shoot them holding the pistol upside down. He would take a pump shotgun, have somebody hold three clay pigeons, and put two more on the stock of his gun. Then they would throw all five up and he would bust them all firing from the hip, pumping between shots, and getting the last one about a foot off the ground.

this paragraph almost sounds like fiction, but all who knew him claim it isn't and he accomplished even more than the above. I find it fascinating and amazing.