TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

25 Male Teenagers Having Sex With 1 15 Year Old Girl In A School Bathroom

Story From Fort Myers Fox Station

I just want to know.... when I was in high school.... this stuff never went down.

And who are the idiot guys recording this??? Do these kids have any brains?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

boys will be boys....

apparently, very horny boys....

TheMoneyShot

Did this have anything to do with the new Transgender law? Some people are saying it happened in the Girl's bathroom.... and at the school... you're simply allowed to walk in any bathroom to use it now. No one asks questions.

Auto Donk

im sorry, but when 25 boys follow a girl into the restroom, someone should be asking questions, tranny law or no tranny law....

good luck to the rape kit forensic people trying to sort out the dna profiles from all those creampies.....

did any of the boys go back door? oral favors? bukkake?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

That's just f@ckin gross mate,why would you want to be shagging some poor chick with 24 other strange guys.

Auto Donk

wow... just read the article..... sounds like this girl, a former sex slave, has already had more sex than I had through the time I first got laid all the way through last weekend.....

from the article:

"You're talking these young girls having sex 30 to 40 times a day with different customers," said Waid.

Ms. Ward is some counselor for abuse victims in Florida.....

If I'd known there was so much non-stop action for a "sex slave," I sure as hell would have answered that question posed by my second grade teacher ("what do you want to be when you grow up?") differently..... "SEX SLAVE" would have been my answer.....

As a good friend of mine in high school once said back then, "you know, if we were girls, we'd be total f'n sluts"....

but, having crunched the numbers on this young "forced ho", she was a sex slave for two years.....

so, 2 x 364 x 30-40 = ___________ (Wilt Chamberlain type numbers) -- too lazy to calculate it....

and no, "364" isn't a typo.... I gave her Christmas day off.... so the numbers could be 30-40 higher....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-26-16 at 02:20 PM.

packerd_00

She was a Human trafficking victim,cant say we had messed up stuff like that going on at my old HS.

Auto Donk

yep, I was right.... this young ho by force has blown way past Wilt and everyone else on the planet as far as numbers go, excepting of course the milions of other sex slaves on the planet....

21,840 to 29,120 conquests already, at the mere age of 15.... plus the 25 guys she had the other day in the john after gaining her freedom from her "master".....

Some guys used to put a notch on the bedpost each time they acquired a new conquest..... this young ho's bedposts look like a herd of hungry beavers got into her bedroom..... there's no f'n posts left... just a piles of saw dust on all four f'n corners of her bed!!!!

Wilt better get busy laying the pipe non-stop if he wants to re-acquire his title of "most sexual conquests on the f'n planet"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-26-16 at 02:30 PM.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

I've heard of sloppy seconds.....

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

I heard this story a couple days ago but more details came out and looks like this girl was a victim of sex trafficking for 2 years since she was 13. Last night on nightline they did a story on another girl who ran away from home at 15 a pimp got a hold of her and was sold on Backpage, its crazy out there...

TheMoneyShot

What makes this story bizarre... is that it apparently happened on school property.... school bathroom. She wasn't even enrolled at the school?!?! Who pimps out a 15 year old to other teenagers? Story isn't adding up?

I mean.... one of the dudes must of known her.... and told his friends that she's easy... or you guys want an easy lay?

packerd_00

It is f@cking sad though.

Auto Donk

I know some women in their 40's who've taken on a fair amount of kahk in their time, and are contemplating this new-fangled "vaginal reconstruction" procedure that's out there on the plastic surgery market these days.... I'm proud to say I contributed to the destruction of those filthy pussies....

It sounds like this 15 yr old may need to have the the procedure done next week, as well.....

and, the plastic surgeon would be wise to have a limited time warranty on his work, which, at the rate she bangs guy, is probably about three weeks......

pretty bad when guys are telling you your wajeeen is "like throwing a hotdog down a hallway," and you don't even have a driver's license yet

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What makes this story bizarre... is that it apparently happened on school property.... school bathroom. She wasn't even enrolled at the school?!?! Who pimps out a 15 year old to other teenagers? Story isn't adding up?

I mean.... one of the dudes must of known her.... and told his friends that she's easy... or you guys want an easy lay?
    How old is this pimp meant to have been.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

according to her mom, she escaped her pimp, about to weeks ago, and just started school there... the mom says that she's been "conditioned" to give it up on demand, due to her slavery.....

as in any school, word spread quick, and guy's lined up..... as for your question about wanting "an easy lay?", think back to your high school days..... you'd take any f'n lay, whether easy, hard, or anywhere in between.....

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    according to her mom, she escaped her pimp, about to weeks ago, and just started school there... the mom says that she's been "conditioned" to give it up on demand, due to her slavery.....

as in any school, word spread quick, and guy's lined up..... as for your question about wanting "an easy lay?", think back to your high school days..... you'd take any f'n lay, whether easy, hard, or anywhere in between.....
    Do the girls dads never go after these pimps.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Do the girls dads never go after these pimps.
    that's because the dads, in most instances, don't even know their daughters exist..... and the moms, often hos themselves, or at a minimum rather promiscuous, don't know who the dads are, either.....

my nephew is quite convinced there are at least a handful of half mescin/half anglo kids runnin' the streets of nuevo laredo with my deep ass voice and some hairy-ass arms (and hairy-ass asses), wondering how the fuk they turned out looking, and sounding, like they do.....

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Yup dads need to look after their daughters...

TheMoneyShot is this near you Michigan strip club Miceli's Corner "Now hiring Class of 2016"

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...sign/84909640/