Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

alright alright alright.....

i've been reading alot of this minor league shit..... sure, it's a lot of good advice.... and kracken, we know you got game.....

but the true way to please your woman is not tied to her clit, her taint, her or ear lobes....

dumbasses, it's tied to her FUKKIN' MIND..... release the inner kink in her, make her feel confident and totally unjudged by you, unafraid to tell you what really, really turns her on, then elicit, understand, and play into her inner desires, and watch her flourish.......

there's a whole 'nother level waiting for you to tap into it......

that's why DonkLand still gets calls, much to the wife's chagrin, from women from many years back, just longing for that freedom and experience that they simply can' t find anywhere else.....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    alright alright alright.....

i've been reading alot of this minor league shit..... sure, it's a lot of good advice.... and kracken, we know you got game.....

but the true way to please your woman is not tied to her clit, her taint, her or ear lobes....

dumbasses, it's tied to her FUKKIN' MIND..... release the inner kink in her, make her feel confident and totally unjudged by you, unafraid to tell you what really, really turns her on, then elicit, understand, and play into her inner desires, and watch her flourish.......

there's a whole 'nother level waiting for you to tap into it......

that's why DonkLand still gets calls, much to the wife's chagrin, from women from many years back, just longing for that freedom and experience that they simply can' t find anywhere else.....

There it is boys

This is what this thread was for, that one pearl to help us all help our women release their inner freak.

Fwiw, I completely agree. I mentioned somewhere in another thread that its more about sexuality than sex, and making a woman feel confident and free is imperative

Thanks for helping us out Donker. Sadly, your advice is sounds a bit blahzeh on the surface, I think every guy wants to hear how going balls deep in their ol ladys ass is the key ingredient to pleasing them everytime, but it's mental.

Fukking nailed it

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Wisdom from donk... right on the money.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I worked with a surgical scrub tech before I was married, and we were sleeping together, and she would go into the bathroom and snap a pic of herself naked or an up close of her box.

Then when we'd be in a group of people talking, she's show me the pic true story

It was a fukking turn on

So +1 Tony
    The other day you were going off about guys hitting on girls in the workplace.

Was this before you got all PC?

The Kraken

In general, you shouldn't be hitting on any woman at work, poor practice. It makes them feel uncomfortable in the workplace and you don't have the right to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

The aformentioned chick, we actually got along great at work and went out with the entire OR team one night and things evolved from there. So when she went and snapped pics of her oyster in the bathroom, the precedent was set, we'd already fukked, I'd already tasted her nectars.

BrickJames
    Action

In general, you shouldn't be hitting on any woman at work, poor practice. It makes them feel uncomfortable in the workplace and you don't have the right to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

The aformentioned chick, we actually got along great at work and went out with the entire OR team one night and things evolved from there. So when she went and snapped pics of her oyster in the bathroom, the precedent was set, we'd already fukked, I'd already tasted her nectars.
    Weather at work or not a co-worker is a co-worker. Someone had to initiate the sexual contact.

Your a good guy but I find it a little hypocritical to tell others that they can't hit on people at work weather technically being at work or otherwise and then 2 days later come on here with some story about a fling in the workplace. Just my 2 cents carry on

The Kraken

You're correct, I wont argue with that

But what is the alternative? To allow people to just always make sexual advances at work?

I don't know the answer, Im just trying to take the moral high ground and with as many co workers as I've slept with, you're undoubtedly correct that I am being hypocrtical

I was just hitting on a travel nurse

My bad Bricker

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I have to say Donker is right on. My key take-away from what he said is "make her feel confident and totally unjudged by you"... I need to do a better job at this....so simple and although I know this....I have not made it a point to focus on it. I will from now on. We will see what happens, I will report back. Thanks AD.

BrickJames
    Action

You're correct, I wont argue with that

But what is the alternative? To allow people to just always make sexual advances at work?

I don't know the answer, Im just trying to take the moral high ground and with as many co workers as I've slept with, you're undoubtedly correct that I am being hypocrtical

I was just hitting on a travel nurse

My bad Bricker
    A man who can admit when he is wrong is alway aces in my book.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Auto Donk

you're forgiven Kracken, and my experience with nurses is that half of them are amped up, sexed up and ready to roll at the drop of a hat due to abusing their pyxis cards to steal meds to get hopped up on....

had to defend three female nurses about to lose their licenses over such conduct.... one hot red head drove over to austin with me the night before her hearing, and I could tell she was using when I picked her up..... We hadn't cleared Htown traffic before she was trying to whip my junk out and get the party started..... I felt damn near abused....

that was back in the good ol single days after my big - d from the first wife ..... (and yes, for you morality buffs, I had been with her before, so no ethical problems existed.... had I not plowed that field before, I'd have had to fight her ass off or risk my damn law license)

another kinked out htown nurse demanded that I 'reverse titty fuk' her so she could rim the fuk outta me while I hammered her big fake dd's..... she got a face full of "chapstick"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-23-16 at 06:09 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Best way to please a woman is to get her drunk and let her pass out. Then you can fukk her how you want and skip the pleasing. When she recovers you tell her how good you were in bed cause she won't remember.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Best way to please a woman is to get her drunk and let her pass out. Then you can fukk her how you want and skip the pleasing. When she recovers you tell her how good you were in bed cause she won't remember.
    I read your burial. Damn dude, WTF. I only hope your women are real now.

Auto Donk

funny he should mention a pass out scenario.... a girl I dated with an extraordinary sexual mind wanted me to roofie her, and once she was out, do all sorts of kinked out shit to her, videoing all of it with plenty of good lighting, so that she could later watch the video and beat off on nights when we weren't together, and then of course watch it while we were "in session", to see herself gettin' used and abused while unconscious......

like I said boys, you gotta take it to a whole 'nother level.....

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

funny he should mention a pass out scenario.... a girl I dated with an extraordinary sexual mind wanted me to roofie her, and once she was out, do all sorts of kinked out shit to her, videoing all of it with plenty of good lighting, so that she could later watch the video and beat off on nights when we weren't together, and then of course watch it while we were "in session", to see herself gettin' used and abused while unconscious......

the girl liked to beat off?

The Kraken

My god, this is a WHOLE fukking other level

I'd have her sign a consent on camera snd cleqrly state her intentions, but Im not telling you anything

Then I would proceed to roofie her and make her dreams come true

ie nurses, you are spot on. I worked with a nurse that was a fitness model and we went out and she pulls out a 3cc syringe with liquor in it and ask me to stick it up her ass and inject it of course I did and it BURNED like fukk. I told her it would but she heard from a friend it was great. She did end up getting really fukked up from it.

Another one I used to fukk, she eventually got another bf, and we'd all go out as a big group, generally 20-30 nurses and their +1's... Well this chick would ALWAYS find a way to sit next to me, with her bf on the other side, she would grab my dick every chance she got. I guess it was a turn on for her to have her bf so close and be groping me.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    the girl liked to beat off?

Auto Donk

My god, this is a WHOLE fukking other level

I'd have her sign a consent on camera snd cleqrly state her intentions, but Im not telling you anything

Then I would proceed to roofie her and make her dreams come true

ie nurses, you are spot on. I worked with a nurse that was a fitness model and we went out and she pulls out a 3cc syringe with liquor in it and ask me to stick it up her ass and inject it of course I did and it BURNED like fukk. I told her it would but she heard from a friend it was great. She did end up getting really fukked up from it.

Another one I used to fukk, she eventually got another bf, and we'd all go out as a big group, generally 20-30 nurses and their +1's... Well this chick would ALWAYS find a way to sit next to me, with her bf on the other side, she would grab my dick every chance she got. I guess it was a turn on for her to have her bf so close and be groping me.
    kracken, ur preachin' to the choir.... I was not only going to have her sign consent forms, but videotape her signing said consent forms....

I joked with her.... yah, u just wait... ur gonna pop that video in, and instead of me, ur gonna see the equivalent of the Dog Fart Crew rollin' in for a serious ass ganbang.....

and of her masturbatory habits, she used to come by my loft for nooners (she was a paralegal that worked downtown, near my loft), have me spray all over her, not wipe it away but let it mostly dry, get carefully dressed so as not to "mess up" the process, let it fully dry on the trolley ride back to her office, get to her desk, and when the stuff, then dried, started to "crack" and "flake" off as she moved at her relatively secluded desk, start beating off at her desk, b/c she was so kinked by being in a professional office with dried *** all over her....

The Kraken

terribell
    terribell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    The best way to please a woman is to act like an absolute dominant man in bed.

penetrate her doggy style, pull her hair, spank her hard

Women want to be dominated in bed. It is their primal nature.

If she is penetrating you starfish style and showing no passion at all, she is not into you and you are better off masturbating.
    you have good info to ponder... and i "agree" with most of it.

sometimes when i'm kinda aggravated with women in general, i get the notion that "Pleasing A Woman" in every respect can very likely "NEVER" happen

Auto Donk

yes, frogs' advice was pretty sound.... and, if you dig a little deeper into your woman's sexual psyche, you may find that at times, certainly not EVERY TIME, but on some relatively rare occasions, she'll not only want you to dominate her, but also to take it a step further and treat her like a total all-out whore.... hair pulling, degradation, skull-fukked til her mascara is running down her cheeks, etc., and even wanting you to bark a few commands at her, and deep down want you to pose a few questions to her such as "you like being roughed up?" "you like being fukked hard?" "u want it harder?" "you like gettin' fukked like a whore?" "tell me what you FUKKIN' are????" (the answer is always "I'm a fukkin' whore!!!".... usually followed quickly thereafter with her saying "fuk me like a fukkin' whore!" If she doesn't give that answer immediately, be dominant and persistent.... "C'MON, TELL ME!!!!" "tell me goddamit!!!!!" "tell me how you like to take that kahk!!!!" that'll get her talkin'....

be careful to never ACTUALLY call her a whore yourself.... let her do the self-proclamation of that..... you do it, it's like someone else callin' your mom a bitch.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-25-16 at 08:47 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

See donk, my mode has been more in line with the post above, but it is contradictory to your statement of making them confident by feeling totally unjudged by you....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    See donk, my mode has been more in line with the post above, but it is contradictory to your statement of making them confident by feeling totally unjudged by you....
    there's a fine line that one can walk to have it both ways.... the confidence and unjudged freedom generally is instilled prior to going down some of those "darker", more-kinked avenues... If you do it the right way, she'll wake up the next morning after that "whore" session, knowing you still love, appreciate and respect her deep down, regardless of how off the chain it got the night before....

again, that's one of the reasons YOU don't call her a whore.... it might bite you in the ass if you dent that confidence you'd built in her by crossing that line, perhaps resulting in her questioning your true feelings about her....

it was her trust in you, and in your feelings toward her, that enabled her to go down that road in the first place..... if she has "buyer's remorse" or shows regret in having let all that out, reassure her that you love her, and it was just a bit of raunchy role playing, and that she can rest assured that her ability to get a little wild and have that kind of session is one of the very reasons you love her as much as you do....

Obviously, all this above is geared toward you and her being in a serious relationship.....

none of this applies to some wild ass ho you pick up on a one night stand..... sure, I've been able to make even one night stands feel confident and appreciated, through the simple interaction that got me laid in the first place (compliments on their looks, bod, performance, etc.), but generally speaking, the whole building confidence and feelings of you being non-judgmental is a lengthy process that goes along as the relationship grows in general.....

usually, both partners aren't throwing all their kinks out at each other when they first meet.... that shit comes later, as the relationship and trust in each other grows...... In those rare instances (I may have had one or two in my time) where the whole off the chain hair pulling rough sex whore talk happens on a one night stand, particularly one that you know is going to remain just that -- ie, a one night stand -- feel free to cross that line and flat-out call her a f'n whore and really get your angst toward women out!!!!! YOU'RE never gonna see the bitch again, anyway!

First 12