chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

well the problem with small is that they weren't he bred his his own and he brought some in from africa.

chico2663

my brother shot a 3000 dollar deer and my uncle bitched. he has paid 10,000 for a deer strictly to stud it. he sold it first of the year. his daughter was valedectorian. in tebow class at fla. took a few years off to work there with deer piss at the ranch then got her mba from duke 2 years ago.
    Last edited by chico2663; 05-21-16 at 08:19 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

falls into the category of ranches I don't hunt on, small acreage, high-fenced, packed with exotics.....

I'm a low fenced, fair chase kinda guy.... usually lease 4000-5000 ac ranches in Webb, LaSalle, Dimmit, McMullen, or Duval counties, low fenced, no exotics

that doesn't mean I won't accept an invite to a high-fenced place, as some are indeed "fair chase" if they have 5,000 or more acres high fenced, but small high fenced places just don't rev my engine, as I feel like I'm hunting in a pen.

ranches with electric gates in the Hill Country, paved roads, etc., have always struck me as being owned by rich austinites that like to play "rancher" on the weekends..... thus the reason we call em "weekend ranchers"

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    my brother shot a 3000 dollar deer and my uncle bitched. he has paid 10,000 for a deer strictly to stud it. he sold it first of the year. his daughter was valedectorian. in tebow class at fla. took a few years off to work there with deer piss at the ranch then got her mba from duke 2 years ago.
    sounds like a helluva breeding program, which indeed will produce some big ass deer.....

I once helped a guy with a similar mindset "clear out all the natives" on a small place he'd high fenced, so he could stock it with "northern" deer and charge yankees 10k and up for three-day package and weekend hunts on it, making them think they were getting a "true s. tex. experience".... he too bought a couple big/racked trophies from up north, hoping they'd pass their genes on to the big ass breeder does he also paid for.....

not an experience I'd ever pay for, but it was fun cropping out a bunch of does for him, and donating the meat to local boy's homes

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wow

I posted a pic of mrs k and I a few years back and got nearly the same PM from TT

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wow

I posted a pic of mrs k and I a few years back and got nearly the same PM from TT
    What can you say, THE MAN IS AN ANIMAL!!!! A PURE SEX MACHINE!!!!

All things considered, he obviously gets an "A" for effort.... maybe even an "A+"......

I'm a true believer in the saying, "you don't get what you don't ask for," use it often in settling cases for clients....

in this case, final answer: "I'm going to have to decline your request, Mr. Warrior. Good luck in your future ventures!"

AD

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So true, you never make the shot you don't take

FWIW, as a man that feels quite confident in his own skin and with his own sexuality, I'll second what TT stated, you do have a nice ass for a guy

Most men have flat asses, we're lucky I guess. My wife loves grabbing my ass in the shower and digger her finger nails in to the lower cheeks. She's letting me know that she's ready for more than just the usual, get rough.

Auto Donk

hahah..... this thread could really take off.....

ms donk is scrunch-backed mono-kini'd in the pool right now and the look in her eyes is sending me those same signals.....

nirvana "bleach" is blaring and the shit is about to be on.......

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    falls into the category of ranches I don't hunt on, small acreage, high-fenced, packed with exotics.....

I'm a low fenced, fair chase kinda guy.... usually lease 4000-5000 ac ranches in Webb, LaSalle, Dimmit, McMullen, or Duval counties, low fenced, no exotics

that doesn't mean I won't accept an invite to a high-fenced place, as some are indeed "fair chase" if they have 5,000 or more acres high fenced, but small high fenced places just don't rev my engine, as I feel like I'm hunting in a pen.

ranches with electric gates in the Hill Country, paved roads, etc., have always struck me as being owned by rich austinites that like to play "rancher" on the weekends..... thus the reason we call em "weekend ranchers"
    well he is in the oil business and still has 4 ranches in texas and one in columbia s america. he grew up poor being a service mans kid and mother worked in cafeteria at killeen h.s. but i went on my first hunt with him at age 9 and now am 53 . so hunting is in our blood.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    well he is in the oil business and still has 4 ranches in texas and one in columbia s america. he grew up poor being a service mans kid and mother worked in cafeteria at killeen h.s. but i went on my first hunt with him at age 9 and now am 53 . so hunting is in our blood.
    that's awesome.... definitely understand that....

we are cut from the same cloth

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

TT and Seaweed being flamers was no big surprise to anyone.

But It mildly surprised me the JJ was gay.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and if I threw photos like this around on sbr, I'd have a whole flock of tt warriors in my inbox....

Donker, what kind of watch is that?

Auto Donk

Bullova I got as an undergrad graduation present....

I'm standing in my Grandfather's cotton field during the harvest..... we were out having a few beers and "overseeing" things as the crop came in..... miss those days

Auto Donk

Ha... just realized I happen to be wearing the exact same madras shirt in both those damn photos..... funny, as in one, the temp is about 95 degrees in July, the other about 30 degrees in early January

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    the only thing I am surprised about is that you are not a 12 y/o boy....that is TT's type
    he obviously is not using the the little boys just for their prepubescent bodies, and doesn't treat them solely as sex objects.....

no, he is also turned on by their minds, how they think, and how juvenile they are......

that's the connection he had to me, after reading a few thousand of my more idiotic posts...... (that, and of course my "dancer's toight ass")

edit: opps, posted in the old thread I was pulling photos from for the new thread, thought I was in the new "ttwarrior is a serial sexual harasser" thread and responding to a newer message..., not an old one....

alzheimer's is a bitch
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-26-17 at 01:55 PM.

First 123