rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All I know is SBR was and still is messed up from Rockets intentional or unintentional virus.

For awhile, you couldn't post links or pictures. My spell check still doesn't work.

Instead of Rocket saying he was sorry, he mouths off to SBR. Being banned for 6 months will only piss him off
    and will have a hard on for SBR and could do some real damage next time on purpose. I say perma ban him.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    You don't need to click a resource for it to potentially cause harm, the browser simply loading the resource would be enough. That is precisely why Chrome and Firefox blocked the entire threads from loading. Someone with Russian Rocket's technical expertise should be the first to confirm that, which is why his reaction has been somewhat surprising. A guy who accidentally posts harmful content typically doesn't berate your staff and explain how much damage he could have done if he wanted to. That doesn't quite pass the smell test.

Here are the warnings that the posts Russian Rocket made caused; the domain name has been redacted for your protection:

Our tech team is completing their review of his posting history. It would be irresponsible to allow him to make new posts during this time as much as you guys may like him. We will update once this review has been completed.
    Our techs have completed their review. We have no reason to believe there was malicious intent on Russian Rocket's part with his posts, but please let this be a reminder that you are responsible for what you post on SBR Forum. We allow users to share memes and external content but if forum usability is affected we will have no choice but to restrict users from posting external content. We will also work on better automated detection of content that might be flagged on Google as being unsafe.

First ... 4567