Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Canadian signs Baby Bison's death warrant.....

Trump better build a wall up north, as well....

http://time.com/4337603/yellowstone-...son-trunk-car/

at least the beady-eyed canuck put Baby Bison's seat belt on......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-19-16 at 10:43 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Shamash Kassam may live in Canada but is he really representative of Canadians?

Auto Donk

i like his first name.... kind of like "Sha-Zam!!!"

too bad his last name ain't "DaPuzzy"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Donk were all good but as I've said before. It bothers as a supposedly educated man who is successful in life. Can you really do no better than the simple brain , puss on mind 24/7 jokes? I mean we get it , your a guy who likes pussy whoa what a revelation. Just seems you're genuinely a smart guy , who could have a better use of his power. Could be wrong but that's my take!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Heres my take R.P. And Im being srs as I've given this some thought, not with Donker but with people I work with

Every person is unique, their behaviors, the personalities, humor, perspectives,etc.... At some point, we're just different people. It's beautiful that we are all different because the alternative is that we're all the same. Imagine that, everyone the same.

Embrace Donks individuality, embrace that he's he different and not exactly as you would like, because at the end of the day, that's who he is and thats what makes him different than you or me.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hey Kraken, what about posters like Ghenghis Kahn, who aim to hurt others with unprovoked lies and attacks? He seems at times to be a rational individual but we know this isn't always true.

Are we to embrace both sides of his bi-polar behavior?

Are we to just take his posts with a grain of salt only to continue to remind the Forum of his lack of credibility?

Are we to demand accountability for his nonsense?

Are we to just lump him in with TTWarrior and BiggDaddyQH, where he belongs?

Or do we simply keep him on a short leash, watching him closely, to make sure that the SBR Forum as a whole doesn't suffer from his behavior?

The Kraken

Well, I don't have any answers KVB, just thoughts. The old saying "theres a million ways to skin a cat" seems to apply to most things in life

But in general, if someone is being a douche and you just don't like them, then fukk no you don't accommodate nor tolerate them. How you handle this situation is completely up to you, I personally am of the old school mentality that you just punch them in the mouth

But I didn't get that vibe from RP, I think he likes Donk but he just wants to see him acting differently, to assimilate to how he thinks Donk should be acting. Ive been there, been guilty of this, and I learned, let people that I want to be around be themselves, and accept that there is something in everone I will dislike, and theres something about me that everyone will dislike. At some point, we all hate each other for something. And that's ok, its important to recognize it and let it go, assuming you want to continue being around that person.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hate such a strong word and I'm not much of a hater, but someday, if you say so, I will hate you for something. I'm pretty sure I'll continue to hang with you though.

How about them Thunder? OKC just may have a decent game 3, I'm looking closely at them now. Will the Warriors come out to play, or will they be Thunderstruck?

The Kraken

Hate is the wrong word, dislike is more accurate. There's something in everyone that eventually comes out, it's just the nature of being different people. Hate is a steong word, and certainly was the wrong one.

i like OKC in game 3. But we all know that GS can shoot lights out and just run away with any game. OKC is finally a complete team, and they're finally running shooters off the 3 pt line. Russ is playing Curry pretty tightly and it's good to see him making Curry earn it.

Should be a great series.

I don't see how this doesn't go back to the Bay area tied up at 2-2

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, and I like this GSW gets beat then must respond drama, the early part of the series just wouldn't be as interesting if GSW takes a lead and it's OKC who needs to respond.

GSW up 2-1 would just be more of a sullen outlook, as everyone awaits the inevitable.

The Kraken

It absolutely introduces intrigue

Most people just want GS to be challenged. They just had the best reg season ever, won games by blowouts and rolled through the playoffs to this point.

So if it OKC goes up 2-1, ratings go through the roof

Auto Donk

and for the record, RP Murph, sbr is just a side outlet where I can share some humor and fun and takes on sex that I can't share anywhere else in my life, besides my cousin and one nephew, and some, but not all, with my wife....

for example, I cant very well go into court, in front of 50 other lawyers, and my client, and say "Good morning, Judge Samash, too bad you didn't marry a guy with a last name 'DaPuzzy', then you could hyphenate your name and be JUDGE SMASH DA PUZZY!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!"

you only see a few facets of me in most instances on SBR....

want to see a few others that aren't sex, you can find them in some of the political and conspiracy threads on the site, as well as in the poker forum.... not a lot of "da puzzy" talk in those

and if you ever want to learn a thing or two about hunting in fishin, both of which I prefer to do over sex any day, you'll find I know more on both topics than most wildlife ecologists or marine biologists will ever learn....

and as for law, just ask pittsburgh player how much "da puzzy" smack I put down on him when I put my lawyer hat on and helped him through some rough waters he found himself in..... that'd be zero.....

AD

ps... Kracken with some very good insight above on the human condition; guy clearly in the know and way above avg. intelligence and intellect
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-22-16 at 11:38 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yeah, and I like this GSW gets beat then must respond drama, the early part of the series just wouldn't be as interesting if GSW takes a lead and it's OKC who needs to respond.

GSW up 2-1 would just be more of a sullen outlook, as everyone awaits the inevitable.
    Hows this for intrigue and anticipation

GSW wins by 27 in game 2, OKC now up 39 going into the 4q

Holy fukk, whats game 4 gonna look like

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We've seen GSW respond once to a loss. Everyone and their mother is going to expect it again.

Remember a while back talking about NBA surprises? OKC taking out SA was a bit of a surprise, but rolling like this could be interesting...they are on fire.

GSW has to go back to a well that doesn't tend to pay over and over. It could be tough for them.

Auto Donk

if GS drops game 4, their chances of takin' the series are worse than Baby Bison's chances of living another day as he was standing in that camel jockey's suv