Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Donknac the Magnificent: Answer: "Vegas Hi-Roller, Inside Edition Payoff & Stripper"

In honor of the late Johnny Carson, The Donk has brought back one of Carson's best bits, "Carnac the Magnificient," to the masses here at SBR.....

I have my big-ass cowboy hat on (I don't have a hat like Carnac's, a big pillow like hat with a huge feather on it, so my John B. Stetson will have to suffice). I am holding a hermetically sealed envelope with the question inside of it up to my cowboy hat as I use my powers to answer the question before ever having read it.....

Bongoqualia, my pet chimp, is sitting here beside me in the roll of Ed McMahon, laffing with the deepest laugh he can to impersonate McMahon.... He's not drunk of his ass like Ed usually was, but he's stoned and has the McMahon-like "giggles" as the result of raiding my stash early this morning before I woke up....

Donknac the Magnificent lowers the unopened envelope, and states: "Sex inside the Vegas High Roller ferris wheel, Inside Edition Pay-off, and dating a stripper"

Chimp, impersonating McMahon, immediately repeats in his deepest voice, "Sex inside the Vegas High Roller ferris wheel, Inside Edition Pay-off, and dating a stripper"

I rip the envelop open, and the state the question: "What should you never discuss with the black shoe shine guy at the strip club unless you want to be shot, killed, and thrown out of a moving car thirty minutes later?"

Indeed, the dumbass who got caught porking some slut on the Vegas Hi Roller Ferris Wheel a few months ago felt the need to discuss the huge payoff he rec'd from Inside Edition for his story with the black shoe shine guy at the Vidid Strip Club in H-town while waiting on his whore girlfriend to finish makin' that paper at da Club. (On a side note, The Donk has had relations with women in said club, back when it was called something else, I think "Penthouse", but I digress.... I even knocked one of the front fog light covers off my 645 ci while trying to park there years ago with a bi-babe who went there with me to pick up some strippers for late night fun, but again I digress)......

Well, after telling the shoe shine guy about his Vegas Hi-Roller antics and all the money he got, the shoe shine guy calls his criminal-minded brother and tells him to get his ass up to the club, as they're about to be bankin'......

a robbery and murder unfold as the bragger and his ho leave the club, the guy's night ultimately ending with him being thrown from a moving car while dying.......

lesson to be learned: STFU at the strip club..... and never brag to club employees about how much jack you have, INCLUDING THE WHORES DANCING THERE WHO WILL INDEED SET YOU UP TO BE ROLLED/ROBBED AS WELL under the guise of "let's go fuk at the hotel across the street"......

http://abc13.com/news/friend-of-man-...-that/1256418/
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-17-16 at 09:42 AM.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

agreed...a classic case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time and then running your mouth off on top of that!...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Please,
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VXQDpW-kl8g?list=RDVXQDpW-kl8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>