PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never really researched alien stuff but I have some basic questions for any of you Signs(lighthearted) guys who may want to try and answer them.
    I am not going to offer to answering any questions, but I know THIS...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PPyC9oH3EH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and THIS...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjMKz0wCGmw?list=RDIjMKz0wCGmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pretty sure you do too!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 06-10-16 at 03:08 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10614

Ive never really researched alien stuff but I have some basic questions for any of you Signs(lighthearted) guys who may want to try and answer them.
    Sure i can try . I will do my bestest.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Sure i can try . I will do my bestest.
    Was wondering if those who believe in ufos and or aliens also believe in ufo and or alien abductions?

captrobey

Was wondering if those who believe in ufos and or aliens also believe in ufo and or alien abductions?
    I guess it depends on the person. But i believe because of the physical evidence found inside the bodies of peoprl that say they were abducted. Many of them will have unexplained scars and when they take an x-ray they find the implants.

jtoler

I guess it depends on the person. But i believe because of the physical evidence found inside the bodies of peoprl that say they were abducted. Many of them will have unexplained scars and when they take an x-ray they find the implants.
    I dont intend to be that which I dont like, that being someone who merely asks questions with no intention of looking into it myself. So I intend on looking at some stuff and not wear you out with questions. In saying that, I have some more questions. As far as the abductions, where do you think the people taken? To another planet, fiddled with while on the spaceship? Are they brought back to where they were taken? Also how do they get them on the spaceship, are they beamed onto and sucked up like seen in movies and cartoons or do the aliens have to physically get out of the ship and forcefully apprehend the test subjects? Was also wondering how they are undetectable as far as pictures or video of the actual aliens being taken.

captrobey

I dont intend to be that which I dont like, that being someone who merely asks questions with no intention of looking into it myself. So I intend on looking at some stuff and not wear you out with questions. In saying that, I have some more questions. As far as the abductions, where do you think the people taken? To another planet, fiddled with while on the spaceship? Are they brought back to where they were taken? Also how do they get them on the spaceship, are they beamed onto and sucked up like seen in movies and cartoons or do the aliens have to physically get out of the ship and forcefully apprehend the test subjects? Was also wondering how they are undetectable as far as pictures or video of the actual aliens being taken.
    Some of then say they go through solid objects and they were floating. Others remember seeing something in the room and next thing they know they are on the ship. Travis Walton was taken in a flash of light next thing he knew he was on the ship. The other loggers that witnessed the flash of light from the ship and seeing the ship all took lie detector tests and passed.

Roger Leir is if you really want to do some research on , is the one you would want to check out. He pulled out through the years over 15 of these Alien Implants. He does them as a courtesy i remember reading somewhere he does not charge when he does it. He just wants to know the truth. He has passed away unfortunately but he believed these objects were sending out a signal of some sort. Others have examined the implants removed and felt that was true . So i think these implants were tracking devices of some kind. If you are going to look at 1 thing for an abduction his removed implants i think are the closest you are going to get to a smoking gun. I mean think about it-i remember them analyzing these implants and the found they had the same materials as in a meteor. So how did they get inside the person?

jtoler

Some of then say they go through solid objects and they were floating. Others remember seeing something in the room and next thing they know they are on the ship. Travis Walton was taken in a flash of light next thing he knew he was on the ship. The other loggers that witnessed the flash of light from the ship and seeing the ship all took lie detector tests and passed.

Roger Leir is if you really want to do some research on , is the one you would want to check out. He pulled out through the years over 15 of these Alien Implants. He does them as a courtesy i remember reading somewhere he does not charge when he does it. He just wants to know the truth. He has passed away unfortunately but he believed these objects were sending out a signal of some sort. Others have examined the implants removed and felt that was true . So i think these implants were tracking devices of some kind. If you are going to look at 1 thing for an abduction his removed implants i think are the closest you are going to get to a smoking gun. I mean think about it-i remember them analyzing these implants and the found they had the same materials as in a meteor. So how did they get inside the person?
    Thanks for your reply, I will check out some of those things.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

I just want to point out that captrobrey, you suspend your disbelief and trust Leir, but everything is just on his report. Joe Nickell, well known skeptic, asked Leir and his associate to produce the fragments for independent study and verification and ... of course, they didn't comply.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I just want to point out that captrobrey, you suspend your disbelief and trust Leir, but everything is just on his report. Joe Nickell, well known skeptic, asked Leir and his associate to produce the fragments for independent study and verification and ... of course, they didn't comply.
    I trust him because what has he to gain from all of this? He just wanted to know the truth . He even did these removals free of charge just because he wanted to know what was going on. He did have these analyzed which is where i believe they discovered there were materials made whet would have been found in meteorites in them. Steve Colbern is one of the people that analyzed them. It is not like Leir hoarded the objects . He also took videos of the operations when he did it.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

Capto, that's not a good deduction at all. He's got nothing to gain? Crazy people do crazy $hit all the time and have nothing to gain from it. The burden is on Leir NOT being a crazy person, and "nothing to gain" from it is a horrible reason.

An independent guy wanted to analyze them, the associate said, "No."

That's all I need to know.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Capto, that's not a good deduction at all. He's got nothing to gain? Crazy people do crazy $hit all the time and have nothing to gain from it. The burden is on Leir NOT being a crazy person, and "nothing to gain" from it is a horrible reason.

An independent guy wanted to analyze them, the associate said, "No."

That's all I need to know.
    Crazy people ? This guy was a well known doctor . He sure did have nothing to gain if anything he had more to lose being a well known doctor standing up and doing what he did could make his entire practice be at risk. He is a regular Podiatrist first and he does these on the side to find out the truth in what they are. Most doctors would never do what he did because of what it would do to their reputation. But he did not care he just wanted to do what he felt was right and he did that all the way up to his death.

It is like when a pilot says he saw something a lot of times they keep it to themselves because they are in fear of losing their jobs. I am sure he probably would have lost patients who found out what he did . But documentaries i have seen on him i have seen others other then himself looking at the pieces. And who is the "Independent guy". I would not hand the pieces over to just anyone either.

First 1234