StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

"I grabbed a Polaroid but realized there was no film."

Your mom probably didn't come out to see what it was, either.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    "I grabbed a Polaroid but realized there was no film."

Your mom probably didn't come out to see what it was, either.

I was scaring her by how i was freaking out .

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

All the more reason to see what all the fuss is about

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I was scaring her by how i was freaking out .
    Did you ever come across anyone else that saw what you saw that night? Friends at school or neighbors perhaps?

Was there anything reported in the local paper?

Approximately how large was the craft?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not really a ufo but this shit is freaky...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So wait a minute.... majority of people in this thread believe in UFO's but you don't believe in rigged NBA games?

Um... k.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

ACoochy is probably a scientific humanist, I already know he's a leftist and that's why he can't respond to any of the points.

It's all emotional for them. Not reasonable. Yet they claim "reason" and "science" all the time but they don't use it.

Show me where I'm wrong, coochy, I'll give you one shot.

also coochy is just a douchbag

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm sure that anal probe/big metal hoop-de-doo that comes out of your ass occasionally doesn't let you forget.....

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Did you ever come across anyone else that saw what you saw that night? Friends at school or neighbors perhaps?

Was there anything reported in the local paper?

Approximately how large was the craft?
    No noone saw a thing which made it even more weird because Conshohocken is a pretty big City. Nothing in the papers. I of course told everyone about it. I tried getting my mom to go out she was too scared by how i was freaking out. People that know me know i like to kid around but i am an honest person they know that too. They all believe i saw something but of course noone can say what it was. It was not a balloon . It was bright but it did not hurt to look at it. It was not a reflection you could not see through it. It was large the size of the entire building.

I am 50 now . So this happened when i was like 13. Looking online i found a picture of the actual building. The apartments are called Maple Court Apartments. There are 2 buildings . This is the one i lived at and the one that this was floating over. If you go to the right you would see the church directly across the street. Whatever this was floated a couple feet above the building and it was as big as this building. I lived on the bottom floor the rear apartment to the right. There is another bldg out of the picture to the left . I was standing in front of this building looking straight up at it.

captrobey

All the more reason to see what all the fuss is about
    '' Trust me if i could go back i time and very calmly say to her "Hey mom i want to show you something outside" i would instead of running around the apartment freaking out like a mad man.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So wait a minute.... majority of people in this thread believe in UFO's but you don't believe in rigged NBA games?

Um... k.
    `bout 8 yrs ago on this forum

I caught a lot of shit for "suggesting" that the NBA was/is rigged.

some of those good men and boys called me "alien".

some still do !

it`s cool !

Aliens and God dig that shit !
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 06-04-16 at 05:02 PM.

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    not really a ufo but this shit is freaky...

the camera was not "fixed", objects passing by... on "loop"

have spent time near military aircraft... that vid is not difficult to duplicate.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    the camera was not "fixed", objects passing by... on "loop"

have spent time near military aircraft... that vid is not difficult to duplicate.
    lol no, the plane doesn't move.

captrobey

Trying to find the best pictures to show the area this happened in and the route it took when it floated off. Cosmas and Damian was the chrch it floated over. Eddy wanted to know if anyone else saw it. This is one of the things i cannot explain. This is not a little town. The street it was next to was a well used street. Noone at all drove by or walked by. I do not know what to say except the odds of that happening are very slim. I found a couple pictures. This one shows the Church and the road it went over to go over the church. You can see all the cars parked there to its left .
    ]This picture i think is the best to show everything together . This shows the church and actually my building there that it was hovering Over to the left. So this would give you the best idea of where it went when it floated off . It was Hovering over the Building(To the left of the church),then it slowly floated to the right up and over the church until i lost sight of it. I do no think i can find a better picture then this. So this should at least give you an idea of what it looked like and where it went.

captrobey

Sorry that 1st picture did not take let me try again

It wont take oh well i tried at least the other picture worked to show the whole area.

Eddy Munny

No noone saw a thing which made it even more weird because Conshohocken is a pretty big City. Nothing in the papers. I of course told everyone about it. I tried getting my mom to go out she was too scared by how i was freaking out. People that know me know i like to kid around but i am an honest person they know that too. They all believe i saw something but of course noone can say what it was. It was not a balloon . It was bright but it did not hurt to look at it. It was not a reflection you could not see through it. It was large the size of the entire building.

I am 50 now . So this happened when i was like 13. Looking online i found a picture of the actual building. The apartments are called Maple Court Apartments. There are 2 buildings . This is the one i lived at and the one that this was floating over. If you go to the right you would see the church directly across the street. Whatever this was floated a couple feet above the building and it was as big as this building. I lived on the bottom floor the rear apartment to the right. There is another bldg out of the picture to the left . I was standing in front of this building looking straight up at it.

Initially I imagined a pretty tall building over which it hovered, but looking at this photo, that's a two-story complex and you mentioned the craft was only a few feet over the rooftop, so then this object was relatively close, huh?

Did it appear solid? No chance it was a blimp?

When it disappeared did it travel out of sight at a constant speed or did it accelerate?

You said it had lights... did they emit from a certain part or area of the craft, or did the whole thing glow?

PittsburghPlayer

When Planet X passes between earth and our sun, earth will align to its strong magnetic or gravitation temporarily, instead of our sun's.

For a short while Planet X will be earth's strongest gravitational voice or influence. Earth's rotation will then pause for a couple days, like it has many times before recorded in several texts from ancient history.

The controllers of NASA and its insiders are fully aware of this. Planet X's destruction and disruption of Earth should change your view of ancient history. The ancients were not the unsophisticated people common history books have led you to believe. Earth societies have reached a pinnacle of development several times before only to be put back in technological and evolutionary time by the wrecking ball of X.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PPyC9oH3EH0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol no, the plane doesn't move.
    i beg to differ

the camera was moving, and the video was on a "loop"

lol, NOW I get it !!

captrobey

Initially I imagined a pretty tall building over which it hovered, but looking at this photo, that's a two-story complex and you mentioned the craft was only a few feet over the rooftop, so then this object was relatively close, huh?

Did it appear solid? No chance it was a blimp?

When it disappeared did it travel out of sight at a constant speed or did it accelerate?

You said it had lights... did they emit from a certain part or area of the craft, or did the whole thing glow?
    It was solid to me but not a solid like i was looking at something metallic. It was solid to me because i could not see through it. It was making the low humming noise that was it . Like a transformer would make. It was bright but did not hurt to look at it. It had no flashing lights or different colored lights. The ENTIRE thing was glowing . It was not a blimp . When it left it made no noise except the same low humming . It did not move fast. It just pretty much floated pretty silently to the right up and over the church until i lost sight of it. If it was something small like a model is one thing, but to match the size of the building and the way it glowed which i can never give complete justice to, is something that makes me feel this is something off the charts the military has or something not of this world.

Eddy Munny

That's a cool story. Thanks for sharing that.

I'd be interested to hear about the other encounter whenever you get a chance.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The plane stopped in midair

Theres a trump supporter

captrobey

That's a cool story. Thanks for sharing that.

I'd be interested to hear about the other encounter whenever you get a chance.
    Your Welcome. Maybe one day i will tell you the other story in a PM only because it is so bizarre noone would ever believe me. If it was the other way around and someone told me they saw what i did i would have thought they were messing with me. Which is why it is hard for me to tell it.

Eddy Munny

Yeah, I'd love to hear it. I'm fairly well versed on the subject so I'm not a skeptic. I mean a healthy degree of skepticism is prudent when tackling any topic of this nature, but I do believe that there are things out there that conventional science can't explain, be it extraterrestrial or extradimensional. I look forward to hearing it if you ever decide to share your experience.

Out of curiosity, how old were you when this other experience took place and did it also occur in PA?

captrobey

Yeah, I'd love to hear it. I'm fairly well versed on the subject so I'm not a skeptic. I mean a healthy degree of skepticism is prudent when tackling any topic of this nature, but I do believe that there are things out there that conventional science can't explain, be it extraterrestrial or extradimensional. I look forward to hearing it if you ever decide to share your experience.

Out of curiosity, how old were you when this other experience took place and did it also occur in PA?
    I was about 15 when the 2nd one happened . It was also in PA . I am glad you feel like that. It is good to know there are other open minded people. You would have been the perfect person to have gone to area 51 with us when we went a few years back lol.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by pboozer57 View Post
    I was 17 years old and my family and I were driving to Florida from Houston Texas on a vacation. I was sleeping in my backseat and my Mom and Dad were saying "oh my God" to themselves and woke me up. It was round and huge and I thought maybe its a water tower but that wasn't making sense. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It suddenly shot over to the right clear as day. Faster then anything I've ever seen. The speed on this thing was unreal, go figure. I was saying oh penetrate, oh penetrate over and over as my Mom said Paul watch your mouth. I knew I was seeing something from another world. My Dad slowed down almost to a stop so we got to look at this thing for about 2 minutes standing still in the air with no sound. Suddenly it shot off and you could see it exit the planet. We just talked about what we saw all the way to Florida and had our little vacation, but life goes on. Everyone believes what I saw because my parents were also witnesses but no one really gives a shit. They just say "oh that's so cool". So I quit telling people awhile back. I'm 35 now. I've done countless hours of research on this shit and it gets me no where. The fact is we don't know shit and that just sucks. I don't know why anything from another world would give a rats ass about us. To travel this far and see what they see from our race they should nuke us and start over. Something like this never leaves you. Once you experience it and realize we are not alone it just gets more confusing. I haven't ruled out the fact about our ability to make something like this on earth. I can't rule that out. But if you were to see how big this thing was (7-8 football fields) and how it moved (no sound and faster than a blink of an eye) then we are really kept in the dark when it comes to our technology. To be able to get to anywhere in our world in about 1 second would be pretty cool. I don't see the reason for them to hide this technology but what do I know. NOTHING!
    They give a rats ass about us the same reason we give a rats ass about going to Mars, lol. I've never seen one, but I believe in aliens. I'd love to see a UFO, would be awesome.

Eddy Munny

I was about 15 when the 2nd one happened . It was also in PA . I am glad you feel like that. It is good to know there are other open minded people. You would have been the perfect person to have gone to area 51 with us when we went a few years back lol.
    That's nuts. To have both those experiences happen to you at such a young age, spaced only two years apart, I imagine that set you up on a lifelong devotion to the subject of UFO's in an attempt to figure it all out.

Is that part of PA near any air force bases at all?

Also, have you ever called in to the radio program Coast to Coast AM and told them your story?

captrobey

That's nuts. To have both those experiences happen to you at such a young age, spaced only two years apart, I imagine that set you up on a lifelong devotion to the subject of UFO's in an attempt to figure it all out.

Is that part of PA near any air force bases at all?

Also, have you ever called in to the radio program Coast to Coast AM and told them your story?
    No, no Air Force bases the closest would have probably been Willow Grove. Which is not really that close. Philadelphia Int Airport would be an hour away .

I have never called into a show or anything. But because of these things happening i have been interested in anything supernatural . So yes after this happened i looked into every possible thing there was, Any TV show about UFOs etc. That is one of the reasons i wanted to go to Area 51. I know almost every thing there seen is a tested aircraft. But if Roswell really happened that is where at one point the craft would have been taken.

I am the kind of person that i want to experience things. To give you an idea of the kind of person i am ,the history channel has a show called Haunted History. One episode was on Tombstone. It had a few different stories one about the Buford House (Closed now)but back then was considered the most haunted Bed and Breakfast in the USA. So of course when i got married we spent a few days there and also according to HH the best time to see something in Tombstone is early in the morning like 1-2 AM when everything is shut down. So we have been to Tombstone a few times and every time we go there when noone is around and walk the streets at 1-2 AM .The last time actually was last summer lol.

PittsburghPlayer

...have you ever called in to the radio program Coast to Coast AM and told them your story?
    Coast to Coast, good show. . .
    ...wide-range of subjects discussed.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

my two issues with UFO's are this..

1. Mathematically if what we know about the universe is true then yes there has to be life of some sort, intelligent or not out there.. there is no denying that. However we haven't had any radio contact or even heard any kind of pattern or anything out in space. All we have are awful videos like the ones on Youtube. For as long as we been looking you think we would of heard something by now.. so the theory to explain this is that no other planet has had a species evolve as intelligently as ours.. and as the theory goes.. something always happens to these groups at some point.. they destroy themselves.. some celestial event happens.. or for one reason or another they never evolve enough to be able to handle space travel or even communicating with others in space.. The theory also points to technology as the downfall of these species usually at some point as well. . I guess Earth would be a perfect example of this.. as we have evolved and our technology with it, we have ruined our planet.. and we are either quickly approaching a point of no return.. if we haven't already passed it.. so that is how some explain aliens.. yes they exist.. but we will probably never see or meet them..

2. My 2nd issue is the videos.. with technology where it is.. why haven't I seen anything that is undeniable.. out of the millions of videos that exist.. where is the one smoking gun?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    my two issues with UFO's are this..

1. Mathematically if what we know about the universe is true then yes there has to be life of some sort, intelligent or not out there.. there is no denying that. However we haven't had any radio contact or even heard any kind of pattern or anything out in space. All we have are awful videos like the ones on Youtube. For as long as we been looking you think we would of heard something by now.. so the theory to explain this is that no other planet has had a species evolve as intelligently as ours.. and as the theory goes.. something always happens to these groups at some point.. they destroy themselves.. some celestial event happens.. or for one reason or another they never evolve enough to be able to handle space travel or even communicating with others in space.. The theory also points to technology as the downfall of these species usually at some point as well. . I guess Earth would be a perfect example of this.. as we have evolved and our technology with it, we have ruined our planet.. and we are either quickly approaching a point of no return.. if we haven't already passed it.. so that is how some explain aliens.. yes they exist.. but we will probably never see or meet them..

2. My 2nd issue is the videos.. with technology where it is.. why haven't I seen anything that is undeniable.. out of the millions of videos that exist.. where is the one smoking gun?
    Have you ever taken a look at the Phoenix UFO footage? So many witnesses to that even the Governor who poked fun of the entire thing (If you remember he brought in a guy dressed as an Alien) admitted years later that he himself saw a huge craft at that same time.

Another interesting one with a lot of witnesses was the Belgium UFO sightings where basically these things for months were flying around and everyone saw them all you had to do was look up. They even sent their air force (Two F-16s)after them and they could not even come close to catching them. The radar which had a fix on them said the object dropped from 10000 to 500 feet in 5 seconds. The fighters in the jets felt like these things they were chasing were playing a cat and mouse game with them. Every time they would lock onto them the objects would move at an incredible speed just out of range . Then do it again and again.One of the best pictures someone took of one was this one...

captrobey

For anyone that has never seen it here is the picture of the Phoenix UFO. The entire City saw it . The government tried to say it was flares . But if you watch the entire video they never fall like flares. Plus people there know what flares from the military look like and these were not it. People that lived there their entire lives said they believed this was a huge Mother Ship .

Now, the same day this happened , earlier in the day another craft was spotted flying over the desert a football field in length. There were many witnesses to that too. Here is where it gets interesting. The Governor Fife Symington (A former Air Force Captain and he was a pilot) at first back when these sightings happened , made a big joke out of it . He held a press conference and instead of giving answers of any kind, he brought a guy dressed up as an alien onto the stage poking fun of the entire situation.

However, after he was Governor he came forward and actually admitted he and his wife actually saw the huge craft that was flying over the desert earlier in the day before the night time sighting. He now admits he feels it was from another world and the reason he did what he did was because he did not want to create a panic.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Please direct me to that quote.

I'm guessing it doesn't exist.

captrobey

Are you talking about the governor admitting he lied? There was a video where he was walking with a news crew pointing where he saw it with his wife. I do not know where that one is. But here he is admitting he lied and what he saw.

https://youtu.be/2SJXMBHByZY

Eddy Munny

What quote? From the governor? He absolutely said that. The "Phoenix Lights" case is one of the most renowned of all UFO cases. I remember seeing the governor make such an admission on some documentary... can't be that hard to confirm if you look for it.

Phoenix Lights is impossible to dismiss... the origin of the objects seen that night is up for debate, but the fact remains that thousands of people in the area bore witness to it. The idea that is was simply flares is ludicrous.

captrobey

What quote? From the governor? He absolutely said that. The "Phoenix Lights" case is one of the most renowned of all UFO cases. I remember seeing the governor make such an admission on some documentary... can't be that hard to confirm if you look for it.

Phoenix Lights is impossible to dismiss... the origin of the objects seen that night is up for debate, but the fact remains that thousands of people in the area bore witness to it. The idea that is was simply flares is ludicrous.
    Love how he says "I'm guessing it does not exist" insinuating i am lying and making the entire thing up. And you are right this was not some little case it was all over the news when he came forward. I did put the link where he admitted he lied i do not know how to get it on here any other way. But i remember seeing him walking with a news crew and he was at like a playground or something and was pointing where it flew overhead.

First 1234 Last