Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You think you're being sneaky

Look up the characteristics of drug seekers, number 1 are people that say they're allergic to certain opiate pain meds like Morphine to try and get Dilaudid

be careful friend, you never know what a dr is going to put in your permanent record, and that just may preclude you from getting either Morphine or Dilaudid going forward. I've seen it more than I care to

Oh, I know lol, just was giving some advice if you really are in pain. This was after my surgery.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    A few things about Fentanyl, the whole "it's 100x stronger than Morphine" is out of control. Indeed it is 100x stronger than morphine, hence the reason the dose is 1/100th that of morphine. This is generally true with all pain meds, ie Oxycodone is 1.5 x's stronger than hydrocodone, so hydrocodone doses tend to be 1.5 stronger. The most common Percocet dose is 5mg, the most common Vicodin dose is 7.5mg. Morphine is usually given 2.5mg to 10mg, Fentanyl is 25mcg-100mcg. It's all the same.

Fentanyl is not that hard to find anymore.

Fentanyl is a very, very short acting drug, it would be a terrible drug of choice. I make my living on pushing Fentanyl all day, everyday. Sometimes it last 5-10minutes, others 15-20 minutes.

I would take oxycontin over heroin or fentanyl any day of the week
    I never said it was my drug of choice. However I have dabbled with all opiates. And for me personally nothing was as strong as that fentynal shit. And I know it is very hard to get a script for it. Sure you can find it.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

alcohol
    yayo
    bacon

themike78

Now I read the the title of the thread. I only brought up fentynal because people were talking about pain meds. Considering I have done every drug that there is I think I would have to say alcohol, weed, coke. Not really in that order but usually done at the same time. Goodnight.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Bourbon
    Women usually drink Bourbon. Are you a woman? Or do you just pretend to be one on here so you can play with Booya? Go home fuk boy f\*g.

First 12