TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I'm on board with a lot of the MGTOW stuff. I'd be a "purple pill guy" in their vernacular.

If you're (and don't lie to yourself) really happily married, then good for you. Just realize that your in a big minority, and you're very lucky. If you're somebody who wants to be able to control your own life and call most of the shots in your relationships, you can do that too. As soft as we've become as a society, at our core, most men want to be free to do what they want. They think it will be that way even after finding "the one", but then women often slowly chip away at that to where you don't even notice it until your too far into it.

Next thing you know, you're asking your spouse if you can go play with your friends or just get out of the house for a bit -- things you're old enough and smart enough to do on your own without permission. It's fine at first, but for some men, biology takes over after awhile and you just get sick of it, leading to a big blow up or deception or just plain misery -- ESPECIALLY if she starts withholding sex, which generally starts happening anyway.

It happens more than it doesn't.
    I agree with this.

One thing is for certain... if you are dating someone who watches Lifetime Network... or Lifetime Movie Channel 24/7... please do yourself a favor... and get the fuk out of the relationship ASAP. Women who watch this network are nuts in the head. Would only add destruction to your lifestyle later on. The plots on these shows are so "out of this world" yet these women think it's true. Spells problems for you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I also believe the key word is "settling".

I know a lot of women who were single throughout their 20's. Once they hit early 30's... all they did was talk about finding someone to marry. All they said was.... "It's time"... like time for what? It wasn't time to get married in your 20's though? I also steer clear of women who show "patterns"... there is no such thing as a pattern in life. If a woman thinks there is one... it means they force everything. I don't recall anyone winning the game of life... by forcing things. What cracks me up... I know 5 women off the top of my head who have married recently.... they basically settled. They just wanted the title of "marriage." And these are the same women who are nurses.... and are blowing the doctors they work for working their 12-14 hour shift... while you're home alone... waiting for her to come home.

Remember one thing.... any woman who posts happy "family" photos on facebook.... aren't really happy. They just want everyone to know they are.... and to say HEY... I HAVE A MAN SLAVE. It's just a big cover up.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Hey hippy, we agree finally! LOL
    i think the one thing everyone can agree on on this board is that women are -ev

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    I found for myself that sleeping in separate bedrooms with my wife makes me much happier and want to come back home, cause most men are tired of their family cause they dont snooze enough when wifey is kicking hem in her sleep

lose some weight you fat fukk

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    i think the one thing everyone can agree on on this board is that women are -ev
    LOL. My response would be,

"There's always a time to pound the favorite"

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

wow you guys are penetrating clueless, reading all these responses shows why the divorce rate is so high

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    wow you guys are penetrating clueless, reading all these responses shows why the divorce rate is so high
    Actually the reason is clueless guys like you are rushing to get married to the first chick who opens her legs and then 20 years later you realize that you made a huge mistake.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Ralphie with good advice and insight as usual

I'm a professional with lots going, but am very selective (mid 30s) ... I work with (beat down?) married guys and it seems all I do is make fun of how pathetic they are. They say "Just wait" and I tell them that they're just pssies, which is true.

The culture is fukked, it gave women too many options and the only women that helped were the disgusting fat arses that never would have had kids anyway

I'm at a crossroads because I'm a very traditional person but I look at 30 year old girl - anything and I want NONE of it

LOL - SO sad that these women don't realize until it's WAY too late that their stock is literally falling off a cliff ...
    I feel exactly the way you do, just maybe not on that last part. Women are super-critical of themselves, and a lot of that 20s narcissism wears off. And if you find a girl that just has good genetics, they can last awhile. Eddie Izzard's bit on cross-breeding really does have legs.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    And the alternative is to just sit there and take it the rest of your life instead of man up and say that you don't want to?

You're not coming to the plate with much here.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I feel exactly the way you do, just maybe not on that last part. Women are super-critical of themselves, and a lot of that 20s narcissism wears off. And if you find a girl that just has good genetics, they can last awhile. Eddie Izzard's bit on cross-breeding really does have legs.
    You're one of the few people here that I value his opinion, RH, so I'll ask you: is it all timing then? I've found that the 20s attention is what makes them (you call it narcissism, I'm sure it is to a certain extent) hold on to a dropping stock (plus obviously any dude will bang them so they probably get "quality" ... for a NIGHT but can't distinguish that there's a HUGE difference between a "top status" guy banging you once vs being a good, feminine girl to keep him around and honest). But there's another part of it --- early to mid 20s girls don't have the cynicism that the late 20s have, or the anxiety. They are much more easy going

Since I am willing to admit that I may be wrong here and there, maybe the fact is that I don't have enough encounters with any decent quality (according to my preferences) and don't "open" enough on girls.

I tell people I'm not really interested in 30+ girls, you should see their faces (dudes of course aren't fazed, but women) ...

You know the dumbest thing? I tell that to my mom. I say, Go look at what you and my aunts looked like in the 1960s-70s, then look around now. It's pathetic, in general.

FAT FAT FAT

Ralphie Halves

I'd say it's more location than timing. I'm 38. I went back home to the midwest for 10 days, went out about half those nights, and saw not one girl that I felt was attractive, close to my age, and didn't have a ring on. I get back to Vegas, go to Whole Foods, and see six in a half hour. If you're in a younger city, women there don't settle down as fast and don't get caught in that "clock's ticking" trap as much.

I'm very much into women in their 30s. Girls in their 20s too often have too much BS when it comes to dating. By their 30s, they realize that BS never got them anywhere, and are much more open. Also, if they haven't had kids yet, their hormones never got all out of whack, and they can be a lot more attractive assuming they didn't drink and drug their body into mush. And there's enough of them out here, that if you find one that does have that insecurity and anxiety, you can just move onto another one. And the endgame for me isn't to get married and start a family -- it may be for you, but if it isn't, you tend to have a bit more leeway on who you let in.

So yeah again, I think the big thing is location. I don't know where you live, but if I was in an older city where people are 5 generations deep, nobody goes anywhere, and there are a lot of shitty gene pools, I'd probably have your outlook too. If you lived in a place like Vegas, Nashville, Miami, Denver, New York, Seattle etc where there are young active people everywhere, I think you'd have a much sunnier outlook on things.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Chicago ... but it depends on spots and nightlife to determine these things

The west for reasons of weather and selection (hotter makes girls work out more to fit into stylish clothes) might be better. If they aren't wackier.

Thanks for the reply

ps - I noticed that you point out South and West

I agree, that seems true, also because it's more traditional. Obvious there are hot women everywhere, but big blue cities typically lend to old and neo-feminism weirdness

First 12