Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Seems Daggers is clearly BFF's with this tonsil tickler:

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Didn't Kraken sleep with one or he was tempted.
    Kraken was talking about if he wasn't married, he'd be blowing dudes or something...odd thread.

WantItAll4Moi was discovered to be a tranny hooker connisseur I believe. One of the better burials ever.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Daggers, you misunderstood.

I wasn't casting any aspersions *your* way... so the emoticon is misplaced anger.

I'm one of the very few in your corner... and believe all your tinkerbell questions were truly asked "for a friend". Everyone else just thinks you're now hanging out with Kraken waiting in his residence for some tranny dancers to show up. BUT, not me...

I know you were really asking "for a friend"... and being I figured The Giant would just ask for himself (cuz he's Loud & Proud), that left Neil Patrick Harris. Or maybe maybe Richard Simmons, but I thought I read in some thread you two had a falling out, IIRC.

Anyway... hanging out w/Neil probably ain't so bad, so why be so defensive?
    Worse things than eating quiche and watching old Cher concerts on VHS with Neil & his hubby all weekend, ya know? You could be stuck with Opie & BIGDAY out on some fishing boat being asked to decide which pink frilly shirt looks best on them. Oh wait, I forgot... not PINK... salmon. My bad.

First 12