iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Car floor smells like mildew....

So i recently got my windshield replaced. Dude did a horrible job. Apparently left a leak and my floor is drenched after rain. Today it started smelling like mildew. Tomorrow im trading this bitch in and getting another car. penetrate....

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

that fukkin sucks, i had this happen to me once when I gave this chick a ride when she was walking in the rain.

it seemed like the nice thing to do since it was pouring, and when i first passed her i thought she was hot.

turns out she wasn't all that hot, and after she left my car it smelled like mildew for 3-4 months. I tried all kinds of fukking internet fixes and air freshners.

it was still a nice thing to do apparently her car had a flat and since it was 3 am and she couldn't get a hold of anyone she had this bright idea to walk the 7.5 miles to her house. 2 miles in the flood gates opened and it started pouring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Iceman guys are down a lot of money this week to sharks, bookmakers friends and family and we're worried about cars?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i'm in a fantasy football league where the proceeds are spent as a party.We get happy hour prices which usually means 1.25 for beer and 2.00 for well mixed drink.Always at least 800 spent between 12 guys. shit load of food also because one of the guys owns his own meat stand at findlay market parade and he is the guy in charge of the reds parade.Needless to say it is a blast. I had just bought a new nissan pathfinder. I told this guy i would give him a ride home because he is related to girl i was hitting. This asshole drunk and ate so much that he puched his teeth out on 275. it was in feb and fuckkkin raining and as i was driving the rain push his puck back in my truck. Puck everywhere. I made his cousin try to clean it out. that smell lasted 6 months.welooked forhis teeth about 10minutes but i wasn't getting a dui so said screw those teeth!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Smelling like mildew after only one day or several days? Why did you get it replaced in the first place? Who did the work? Safelite?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Trading in a car that smells like mildew is -400 for the seller.