rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

has anyone actually scored drugs from the hustlers on vegas strip?

everytime i walk by i hear them say "got coke got kush" how exactly does that work...they have it in their pocket and u just go to the side...always was too paranoid to cop some

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What's a matter with you?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

them type sketchy
    ask a local if he know a plug

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

just curious mane

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

there are so many synthetic bullshit that can kill you this day and age. don't get drugs from strangers. if you're gonna do drugs, stick with weed and get it from a dispensary. or at least get it from a trusted source.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    just curious mane
    Heed Khan's advice.

BUT... if you're hellbent, better to ask a cabbie for info on a potential safer hookup than the strip hustlers.

Cabbies know all

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

people that buy drugs on the street are called crackheads..

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Buying drugs from a guy you've never seen before and will never see again? Sure, what can possibly go wrong?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I once messaged a girl on plenty of fish that looked like a hooker to see if she could get me weed. She was a hooker and I went into the AC ghetto at 2am and bought weed off her pimp which was a big black guy. Nice people, but I got lucky.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

They're called street hustlers for a reason. Here's a little cheat sheet for next time

I've got...

kush = lawn clippings

coke = baby powder

crack = soap from the Orleans bathroom
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave SharpAngles 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    They're called street hustlers for a reason. Here's a little cheat sheet for next time

I've got...

kush = lawn clippings

coke = baby powder

When I was young I actually got suckered with that by a kid who asked me on the street
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

phoenix, AZ you can get anything

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    When I was young I actually got suckered with that by a kid who asked me on the street
    LoL opti. Reminds me of the time my friend called me and said I got some of my dads grass lets smoke. He showed up with a couple of the skinniest "joints" rolled in notebook paper. Laughed my ass off and offered to roll them with real papers. Opened them up and saw full blades of grass lengthwise along the college ruled paper

this thread also reminds me of a buddy who thought he scored some Coke waiting in line for Tryst. 2 hours later the baby powder had given him violent diarrhea and ruined the rest of his week in town.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I like where this thread is going

Optional

LoL opti. Reminds me of the time my friend called me and said I got some of my dads grass lets smoke. He showed up with a couple of the skinniest "joints" rolled in notebook paper. Laughed my ass off and offered to roll them with real papers. Opened them up and saw full blades of grass lengthwise along the college ruled paper

this thread also reminds me of a buddy who thought he scored some Coke waiting in line for Tryst. 2 hours later the baby powder had given him violent diarrhea and ruined the rest of his week in town.
    Here's a story you will find hard to believe.

In the mid 80s my 18yo school mate and brother in law (to be) went backpacking around the US and Canada. First place he arrived on his first trip outside Australia was New York. He booked into a hostel somewhere and went for a walk. He had no idea where he was but said he noticed a lot of people offered to sell him drugs and just about everyone seemed to be black. We hardly ever saw anything but white anglo saxons and a few Italians and Greeks growing up, so meeting a black person was genuinely kind of interesting I can even recall myself (lol).

Anyway after a few people asked Andrew finally decided it was pretty normal and he should buy some weed. First person he asked was a woman who said she only had coke or heroin but she could get him some weed if he gave her the money first so she could go get it for him. He was pretty naive but not that dumb so he said no. She said she would give him a big bag of coke to hold as security but he still said no and then she got kind of pissed and ranted at him in 'street talk' lingo he couldn't make head nor tail of. But knew she was getting pissed.

Sensing that it might be smarter to get ripped off for 50 bucks than stabbed he agreed and took a bag off her that had more than an ounce of white powder in it. He said he had only had coke once before but he knew that much of it in Australia was worth thousands and even if it was 10 times cheaper in New York no one in their right mind would leave that much with a stranger to earn 5 or 10 bucks for a weed deal, so was sure he had been ripped off.

He still kind of hoped so stayed there for about 45 mins before walking off back to the hostel. When he got back and told the story to some other people there they said he had walked into an area they would expect he would be beaten up or worse walking around as white man and no one, including him, even thought of even looking at the bag of white powder to see if it might be real they were so sure it was a rippoff.

Almost a week later he was telling the story again when someone asked to see the damn bag finally. As you have probably guessed it turned out to be more than an ounce of real coke and for the next two days about 30 people in the hostel had a coke fuelled party and my brother in law had his brains penetrated out by 3 German girls who spent 12 hours taking turns to lick coke of all sorts of dirty parts of his body and sit wherever they could find a spot on top of him the rest of the time.
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave Optional 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...this thread also reminds me of a buddy who thought he scored some Coke waiting in line for Tryst. 2 hours later the baby powder had given him violent diarrhea and ruined the rest of his week in town.
    That's most likely because it was a baby laxative, not baby powder.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

What do u what mannnn? I got talcum powder I got fake ecstasy I got some all kinda herbs from the supermarket....get chu azz all fuked up....all low prices ***** get chu high as shit *****!

bettilimbroke999

Here's a story you will find hard to believe.

In the mid 80s my 18yo school mate and brother in law (to be) went backpacking around the US and Canada. First place he arrived on his first trip outside Australia was New York. He booked into a hostel somewhere and went for a walk. He had no idea where he was but said he noticed a lot of people offered to sell him drugs and just about everyone seemed to be black. We hardly ever saw anything but white anglo saxons and a few Italians and Greeks growing up, so meeting a black person was genuinely kind of interesting I can even recall myself (lol).

Anyway after a few people asked Andrew finally decided it was pretty normal and he should buy some weed. First person he asked was a woman who said she only had coke or heroin but she could get him some weed if he gave her the money first so she could go get it for him. He was pretty naive but not that dumb so he said no. She said she would give him a big bag of coke to hold as security but he still said no and then she got kind of pissed and ranted at him in 'street talk' lingo he couldn't make head nor tail of. But knew she was getting pissed.

Sensing that it might be smarter to get ripped off for 50 bucks than stabbed he agreed and took a bag off her that had more than an ounce of white powder in it. He said he had only had coke once before but he knew that much of it in Australia was worth thousands and even if it was 10 times cheaper in New York no one in their right mind would leave that much with a stranger to earn 5 or 10 bucks for a weed deal, so was sure he had been ripped off.

He still kind of hoped so stayed there for about 45 mins before walking off back to the hostel. When he got back and told the story to some other people there they said he had walked into an area they would expect he would be beaten up or worse walking around as white man and no one, including him, even thought of even looking at the bag of white powder to see if it might be real they were so sure it was a rippoff.

Almost a week later he was telling the story again when someone asked to see the damn bag finally. As you have probably guessed it turned out to be more than an ounce of real coke and for the next two days about 30 people in the hostel had a coke fuelled party and my brother in law had his brains penetrated out by 3 German girls who spent 12 hours taking turns to lick coke of all sorts of dirty parts of his body and sit wherever they could find a spot on top of him the rest of the time.
    When you wake up from these dreams do you change your underwear or just let the jizz dry in em....unless that coke was laced with 99% baby powder aint nobody and I MEAN NOBODY giving a stranger a bag of coke to hold....real coke is worth about the price of gold (literally in the US you are snorting gold though it may be cut to hell to increase profits)....would you go up to a complete stranger and give him a bar of gold to hold while you try to go score 5 bucks worth of herb....uhhhh no I would hope not and no one else would but nice story.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-26-16 at 01:12 PM.

Optional

Well I believe him

bettilimbroke999

Well I believe him
    Niggers will shoot ya for your sneakers....but give a stranger a bag of blow to walk off with while they go off and hunt down a dime bag......you would have better luck having someone give you a winning powerball ticket.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Niggers will shoot ya for your sneakers....but give a stranger a bag of blow to walk off with while they go off and hunt down a dime bag......you would have better luck having someone give you a winning powerball ticket.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by lilpete View Post
    phoenix, AZ you can get anything

This is actually very true.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yes optional, cool story bro but 100% bullshit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I dunno, it was the 80's in New York City, the shit was everywhere, was it not?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I've got...

kush = lawn clippings

coke = baby powder

My cousin fell for that one,when we were in Amsterdam.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass

get a weed card in Vegas