Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Why do you have to agree with Trans using washrooms of opposite sex?

If you disagree you're a bigot? This candy ass soft fukkin world is. You're born with a rooster you chop it off you were still born with a rooster. What a fukkin disgrace. Next will be pedophilia mark my words.

Why if I don't believe in your rhetoric I'm a fukkin clown but if you don't believe me it's different? For fukk sakes.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Why did they pass some new law in the States or something.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Why did they pass some new law in the States or something.
    NC

Springsteen canceled show cause he says those who think genitals define gender are bigots. Sad world man. Seek mental help, there is something wrong if you cut your rooster off.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    NC

Springsteen canceled show cause he says those who think genitals define gender are bigots. Sad world man. Seek mental help, there is something wrong if you cut your rooster off.

Oh really,I use to like Bruce Springsteen.

Im with you on this issue,I think most regular joes are to tell you the truth.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How is this not a mental illness
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave daneblazer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    How is this not a mental illness
    You're an asshole because you're "ignorant".

It is mainstream my man. Get used to it. No one challenges it because media throws into our faces. It's deplorable and I wish trans folks would seek mental help.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

NC

100%

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Boys

You're in the gym, just waltz into the women's room and shower, show your rooster off. Jerk off to the broads nice and ass. When you're arrested, just tell them you're fluid gender and you're identifying as a broad at that moment.

When is this fukked up world we live in going to fight back for what's right instead of worried about the fukkin select few mutts you offend?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheSideBet

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

the kids think there is a new thing called Pan (pansexual)

meaning you love someone because of who they are not their gender or age

hated to break it to them but if you like brushing your teeth with roosters

you are gay no matter how much trim you pile up on the side

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Seattle Parks and Recreation has confirmed an adult male inappropriately used a female locker room at Evans Pool in Green Lake while a youth swim team used the facilities on Feb. 8

Was the individual a male inappropriately using the facilities or a transgender female well within her rights?

"This didn't seem like a transgender issue to staff — someone who was 'identifying' as a woman," Seattle Parks and Recreation Communications Manager David Takami told me via email. "We have guidelines that allow transgender individuals to use restrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity."

At around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, an adult went into the locker room to change. Takami says that at "no time did he verbally 'identify' as female," nor did he request to be treated as transgender.

At the time, a local youth swim team was using the facilities. Young girls and some of their parents "became alarmed" that the male was changing in the female locker room and alerted the front desk staff. Staff members then "asked the man to leave and offered the availability of a family changing room."

He did not accept the offer.

After his swim, he "again entered the women's locker room to change." Front desk staff once again asked him to leave "and he eventually did."

Perhaps complicating matters, a witness who contacted KIRO Radio indicated this male was wearing men's clothing as he entered the locker room.

This incident raises questions that go to the heart of the issue and controversy over gender-neutral bathroom protections. We're told that the concern that a male using a female locker room is overblown and rarely happens. If you were to look into this incident, because police weren't called, there's no paper trail that the average person could discover indicating this issue happened. The only reason we're aware of the incident is due to a KIRO Radio listener who spoke up. So it's problematic for activists to claim these incidents don't happen if police aren't always being called.

http://mynorthwest.com/992/2913750/M...ke-locker-room

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Mental disorder. Society as a whole pretends it is not because of "feelings". Soft ass society.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why do you care where people take a dump?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why do you care where people take a dump?
    Ask your wife and daughter that when jjgold is feeling his rooster and balls in front of them at the community pool as they try to change clothing in peace.

It's about not pretending to live in reality.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Ask your wife and daughter that when jjgold is feeling his rooster and balls in front of them at the community pool as they try to change clothing in peace.

It's about not pretending to live in reality.
    What does a pool have to do with my question about taking a dump?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

50 years from now humans will be able to marry animals and anyone who disagrees will be labeled "hateful" and "discriminatory".

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce who gives a fuk?

Worry about your fukkin weight chief you fat mother fukker

Show some respect to your body not fukkin 10 hot dogs a day

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So much for wanting to find a greater sense understanding...

Sometimes i forget where i am when it comes to this place...

packerd_00

How did I know coochy would pop his head in with his Liberal shit.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave packerd_00 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikewlgm gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So much for wanting to find a greater sense understanding...

Sometimes i forget where i am when it comes to this place...
    But you do the explaining.

1. Why pretend we're not living in reality?

2. Why isn't it considered a mental disorder?

3. Why is my opinion not valid but if I don't believe yours is I'm ignorant?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

1. This topic is acknowledging reality - the fact that there is debate over who identifies as what to use said facilities is addressing a potential paradigm shift in gender identification and how it effects society.

2. I don't think it considered a "disorder" per se, but it acknowledged as a psychological disconnect between the physical being and the mental state. Not a doctor - perhaps ask a psychologist that.

3. It is not invalid - it is however, not very substantiated. The fear of an epidemic of "sex crimes" or harassment has not been proven. Can it happen? Sure it could. But without evidence to prove that there will be a rash of molestation and or sex crimes puts the argument on shaky ground.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

1. It is reality hence its even more important to try and garnish a sense of understanding as to the 'why' of this happening...

2. Its neurologically proven that a trannies brains are hardwired differently. Hence its not a mental disorder. The only thing 'mental' about it is peoples wanted lack of understanding

3. Because you chose to not want to understand the topic at hand whilst those who chose to want to know the 'who what when why and how' of the topic have a greater sense of individual and social understanding of not only the causal mechanisms but also the capacity of that person as a whole and thats why guys like you are primarily called out as ignorant or whatever.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Boys

You're in the gym, just waltz into the women's room and shower, show your rooster off. Jerk off to the broads nice and ass. When you're arrested, just tell them you're fluid gender and you're identifying as a broad at that moment.

When is this fukked up world we live in going to fight back for what's right instead of worried about the fukkin select few mutts you offend?
    This is happening at several Planet Fitness locations across the USA.

It all started when some dude (who apparently is a woman now) started using his phone... taking photos of nude women in the locker room.

Planet Fitness is the Liberal workout place around. They love lawsuits.

packerd_00

1. It is reality hence its even more important to try and garnish a sense of understanding as to the 'why' of this happening...

2. Its neurologically proven that a trannies brains are hardwired differently. Hence its not a mental disorder. The only thing 'mental' about it is peoples wanted lack of understanding

3. Because you chose to not want to understand the topic at hand whilst those who chose to want to know the 'who what when why and how' of the topic have a greater sense of individual and social understanding of not only the causal mechanisms but also the capacity of that person as a whole and thats why guys like you are primarily called out as ignorant or whatever.
    Ask most women if they want a shemale in their change rooms most will be opposed.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you have a rooster use the men's bathroom, if not use the women's

Doesn't get any more simple and easy than that....Too much grey area if you wanna let what people choose what they "identify" as....Gotta be some kind of uniform standard everyone can follow and expect

Yeah it sucks for some people out there, but life aint fair....shouldn't have to pander to 1% of the population on every single issue
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

If you disagree you're a bigot? This candy ass soft fukkin world is. You're born with a rooster you chop it off you were still born with a rooster. What a fukkin disgrace. Next will be pedophilia mark my words.

Why if I don't believe in your rhetoric I'm a fukkin clown but if you don't believe me it's different? For fukk sakes.
    What's your bigger concern? You might have to be sharing a bathroom with a bull dyke and fear she may overpower you somehow? Or your bigger concern is all the slutty m2f's will be now using the women's room and you'll miss the opportunity for a little indiscretion in the men's room when you find yourself alone with
    one?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

2. Its neurologically proven that a trannies brains are hardwired differently. Hence its not a mental disorder. The only thing 'mental' about it is peoples wanted lack of understanding.
    One could also say: It's neurologically proven that a psychopathic killers' brains are hardwired differently. Hence its not a mental disorder. The only thing 'mental' about it is peoples wanted lack of understanding

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

post op or pre op?

Auto Donk

this guy could be waltzing into the "ladies room" with your seven year old daughter.......

what could possibly go wrong?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-11-16 at 05:18 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

NC

Paypal was going to move their headquarters there and declined after NC changed their laws.

I guess it's the main principle of the law (prejudice) that's got people upset.

I'd rather you pissed outside if you are dressed as a woman than stand next to me at the urinal. I'm sure women
    would rather have them do that too. Same goes for a butch.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Between this and youth league baseball now telling coaches they can't address players across the diamond and must approach them, kneel down and talk quietly one on one to avoid hurting feelings we are screwed as a society I think. Also when the kids strikeout after their five pitches now they are supposed to smile and run back ton the dugout as everyone else on the field claps for them.

John Wayne and Chuck Norris need to come back.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Auto Donk

hell, let's just have all restrooms uni-sex....

fuk it, let's not even have restrooms at all.....

Last edited by Ihidalgo; 05-18-16 at 02:50 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Who cares? You go into a public restroom to piss, wash your hands and leave. Bathroom isn't a place to socialize and make new friends unless you are some kind of moron. If you feel the need to check out everyone in the bathroom, it is YOU who has the problem.

Shitting in a public restroom should always be a last resort anyways.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Auto Donk

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

The city of Oxford, Alabama, has passed an ordinance making it illegal to use a public restroom different from the gender on a person's birth certificate.

Council President Steven Waits tells local news outlets the ordinance passed Tuesday came in response to Target's new restroom and changing room policies. Target announced the policies last week, which allow transgender employees and shoppers to use the restroom that matches their gender identity.

There is a Target store in the Oxford Exchange shopping center.

The ordinance makes the offense a misdemeanor. Oxford Police Chief Bill Partridge says the law will be enforced like any other city ordinance, such as noise violations or public indecency.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d61cf...room-ordinance

123 Last