PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No, piss wherever the hell you want. Americans are too scared now a days.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

If you want to lop yer cokk off and be a freak you can were diapers or hold it until you get home.

I call a spade a spade and a freak a freak.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dammit... this discussion still going on.... I thought we'd settled this, on these fukkin' terms:

hot trannies dressed like women, you can go in either restroom, men or women's....

bull dyke trannies dressed like men, you go in the men's room.... we'll never notice, and we don't need you scaring the shit out of young girls by rolling into the women's room....

pedophiles like jared, who pretend to be tranny and want to go into the girl's room to either molest and / or abduct, fuk you. You go in the men's room only, you go into the girl's restroom and we'll either shoot you, stab u, castrate you, or all three.........

post - op trannies, go into whichever restroom corresponds with your new junk you acquired. For example, a new plastic hole like bruce jenner's vagina, you go into the female restroom....

ugly or generally unattractive trannies, you go into neither male or female restrooms.... find a fukkin' tree or bush, hike your skirt, and wiz away..... nobody wants to see your shit in either restroom....

pretty sure that covers it, learn these rules and live by them.....

if i happened to leave out a category of tranny, let me know and I'll them into the framework of these simple rules.....

AD
    Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shopbar picks gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Police in Frisco, Texas, are appealing for help from the public to identify a young man who was seen entering the women’s bathroom at a Target store to take cell phone video of its occupants. That “skinny peeper” is still at large, police say.

On Tuesday, police asked for help in identifying a man who is accused of recording a girl at the local Super Target store. Law enforcement officials released a surveillance photo of the subject. Officials say the incident occurred at around 7 p.m. on Tuesday night. The girl reported that she witnessed a man peering over the wall with a cell phone pointed at her, and she informed her parents.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...r-still-loose/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Texas man follows woman into a bathroom to check her gender because she was ‘dressed like a man’

A Dallas woman was questioned about her gender by a man who followed her into a bathroom because he said she was “dressed like a man.”

Jessica Rush told KXAS-TV she filmed the last seconds of the encounter on her cell phone Thursday afternoon at the Baylor Medical Center in Frisco, Tex.

“My first thought was ‘I’m about to be attacked’ just because I am 5 [foot]3, female,” Rush said. “I understand one thing if you are like a cop of the Dallas Police Department, but just some random guy coming in I think is absolutely absurd and inappropriate.”

Rush, who is not transgender, was receiving treatment for an injured arm at the hospital Thursday as so-called “bathroom bills” prompt debates about the use of public restrooms by transgender people. Rush's Facebook video of the conversation had drawn over 10,000 views by Monday.

“When I saw you enter...I thought you was…,” the as-yet-unidentified man said.

“A boy?” Rush replied. She was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

“You know it’s difficult,” the man said with a shrug as he walked away from the bathroom. “You are dressed like a man. Of course, you are dressed like a man, so…”

He later told Rush he was “confused” when he saw her go into the bathroom and went into the restroom with his mother “to make sure she was good.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...2029?cid=bitly

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now the White House has told public schools the from elementary level and up all must be follow the rule or face lawsuits and defunding. What the hell is going on???

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Broke Homey
    Hey Cancer, penetrate You!!
    Broke Homey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

This will only turn out well for LGBTQ Attorneys.
    They started licking their chops when this law came to light.

I am Very Surprised a "Hate Crime" hasnt happened yet, with a media frenzy, including Al Sharpton who is there to help, and some lawyers doing this case "pro bono" for equal rights and to get their names out there. Funny thing is, Sometimes the things you ask for and the battles you choose should be well thought out, Becouse You just might get it.

Lawyers -1 Confused genders- 0

\

TheSideBet

I'm going to start a Transhandicapped movement who is with me?? Those guys get all the best bathrooms and parking spots and showers at the gym so I want to identify as them on some days.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just read that a female security guard at a grocery store in D.C. got arrested for throwing "Ebony" out of the ladies bathroom. Ebony is now traumatized over it.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just read that a female security guard at a grocery store in D.C. got arrested for throwing "Ebony" out of the ladies bathroom. Ebony is now traumatized over it.

Is that Michelle Obama without her makeup?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I think Kermit and Dozer hit the nail on the head. It's the "loop hole" for the sick and twisted.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out.... that this will create more crime.

This has ZERO to do with EQUAL RIGHTS.

I just want to know... who are the fukking morons who were all for this.... so people can feel more equal?

Sick and twisted.... already using leverage... using camera phones... recording women etc.

It doesn't get anymore fukked up than this.

If I can't go into a restroom to take a sh#$. Well god damn.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Fat, poor people are the worst.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I cant stand fat people

Only group of people that I stereotype

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I cant stand fat people

Does being fat mean you're lazy?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Let the Trans take a piss! .1 of people bitching have ever seen a Trans in their entire lives.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Why was their no vote, but we have to vote on weed being legal?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I cant stand fat people

You need to step your game up, I stereotype fat people as well, but I also stereotype everyone...its human nature don't fight it...we are able to regognize patterns in behavior...

in a work setting, I've hired/fired/observed so many people that I pick up on behavioral trends between different races/classes/whatever of people...

That being said...there are always the outliers, as with any data set

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This is still an issue? If he wants to have "Gender Neutral" a.k.a regular bathrooms, just put them in, and don't put that new dumb symbol on them to get idiots riled up. We already have one that nobody ever had a problem with...

Everybody will use them and not think twice about it.

Being in New York, feel like I a quarter of places I go have bathrooms already like this. Dont know why every club/bar doesn't go with them. Much more efficient. No long lines of girls waiting around while there is an empty bathroom.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 05-28-16 at 03:01 PM.

First 123