megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Black LA gangbanger sez white trash drug crystal meth now an epidemic!

Boyz & girlz please stop wit da drug use! http://mediatakeout.com/300575/it-ha...-meth-use.html

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not going to catch on ... Crank has been down the street (inland empire aka Tweeker Mecca) and always around for decades trust me. Will always be a white trash dirty drug.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

bad stuff. i know ppl who did it/do it
    they look 15-20 years older than they are.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

"It’s badass as a muthafu*ka and it’s fu*king South Central LA up real bad right now."

Motherfukker...who dares degrade the utopian dream that is south central la?!?!

can't they all just die and go away? please, please, please bring on Arizona Bay

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    It's not going to catch on ... Crank has been down the street (inland empire aka Tweeker Mecca) and always around for decades trust me. Will always be a white trash dirty drug.
    How about them LA doyers? Got bitchslapped again tonight. Thanks dave roberts

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Crack cocaine is still the number 1 drug of choice in the hoods of So Cal.. Meth is the cheaper alternative but it never caught on with the black community.. I live 30 minutes away from South Central LA and have friends that live their too, I know what's up.... Mexican Meth use might be on the rise though, not sure????

Meth is bad.... Rots your teeth and really messes with your state of mind.. Changes your personality completely... The drug takes over and you become a slave to it, it becomes number 1 in your life and nothing else matters for some.... Crack is bad too but I don't think it's as bad as meth... Stay away from METH people!! Crack too... Those 2 drugs will ruin your life..

Heroin even worse then Meth maybe?... That IDK??? Shooting drugs is probably just a little worse then smoking them so maybe Heroin is worse the Meth.. Over doses happen more with Heroin use and from shooting junk...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just hope your not around one of these addicts when they need it

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you from IE teaser?